Joyus

Joyus by Real Time
Joyus is a perfume by Real Time for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-citrusy. It is being marketed by Coscentra.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Champaca flower, Orchid
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Violet, Damascus plum
Base Notes Base NotesAmaranth wood, Blackberry, Musk

Submitted by Naima84, last update on 02.10.2020.

Fresh flowers
In the middle of May, life here in NRW slowly became more normal again. Other federal states did not want to have us there and so the so-called nearer surroundings offered themselves for day trips. Looking back on this summer, which was quite different, a very nice thing. Instead of going to the far north we went next door to Venlo, where we didn't have far to go. Exactly one year ago, after not having been there for decades, I rediscovered the small Dutch border town and fell in love with it.

Over empty motorways, which we do not know here at all, we reached Venlo very early on a Monday on the day in question in May. The city, which was otherwise congested with tourists, was empty and one could sense the charm of the small city on the Meuse, as it is without tourists.

To replenish the stocks of Asian food and spices we went to the yellow and blue supermarket at the market place. On Mondays morning many shops in the Netherlands are not open until midday. So this shop was empty too. I got into conversation with a very nice saleswoman about various spices. Again and again she gave me a pleasant flowery scent. Without further ado I asked her about the scent and the woman laughingly showed me the way to the drugstore. There would be Joyus and she would wear the scent
Let's go over there, because I was going over there anyway. Short rehearsal, fits, get in the wagon, because hubby already made a face like pickles again. At home then tested the smell in peace and quiet. The beginning reminded me a little of Christmas. That must have been the Madarines. Quickly a flowery fresh mixture was added, where none of the flowers dominated. With the citric beginning very successful. The finish was a bit harsh, but still flowery, citric and fresh. That would be my summer scent 2020 I thought. Although the shelf life is max. 2 1/2 hours, but at this low price you can spray it.

The bottle is very similar to that of the great Parisian kinship. During the next visit to Venlo, several bottles were brought across the border, because it can change daily with the jump to the next place
Rosalice
"Short-term clean clothes" or "the Woolworths' liddle drama"
This perfume has recently risen from the depths of a long forgotten "My Teenager Perfumes" box... a small, corrugated bottle with drop-shaped sides, which certainly could have been pretty if there had been at least one cap to it back then. I bought the bottle about 8 years ago in the Woolworth and was already very annoyed about the cap (just a piece of cable tie and nothing else). When I saw the photos of Joyus on Parfumo, I thought my edition was a Dupe from Dupe ^^' therefore this lurid title, my dears ;)

But now to the essential! The scent, natural!
Joyus starts out so alcoholic and synthetic that it makes your nose crawl immediately to do something about it. For just a few seconds, this disastrous side effect is over and the fragrance becomes floral. For my perception very pleasant, fresh and maybe even a bit citric. Associations with piles of freshly washed laundry come to mind, which in turn are not unpleasant images.
[Here it was mentioned that Joyus apparently imitates J'adore. Since I have never been able to test the Dior classic, I can neither confirm nor deny this comparison at this point]

There is no development and within a few minutes the beautiful spook is over. Already after twenty minutes I had difficulties to even guess him on my wrist.
In the end, Joyus had a useful task: With this fragrance I gave my sweaters the "freshly washed" kick [on clothes the fresh breeze stays for about 5 hours, even if only weakly] and I could still put on another perfume at the same time ;)

Now the miniature is used up and it is time to try something new - fragrances that no one has ever tasted before, if you like ^^

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
4.5
Although the bottle recalls "J'adore" by Dior, the fragrance is quite unexistant and too evanescent. Anyway, cheap.

by Rosalice
by Rosalice

Popular Real Time

Tierra del Fuego by Real Time Kindlooks Man by Real Time Black Emotion by Real Time Purple Rose by Real Time Coup D'amour by Real Time Si Femme Charme by Real Time Tresspassing Lady by Real Time Night Canyon by Real Time Joanita by Real Time Sexy Dentelle by Real Time Vanilla & Blues by Real Time Kindlooks by Real Time Fine Gold 999.9 for Men by Real Time Pearly Passion by Real Time Loveliness Sensuelle by Real Time Mise by Real Time Sexy Dentelle Edition Rouge by Real Time Tresspassing Lady Night Edition by Real Time Spartanian Lady by Real Time Life in Motion by Real Time