Falling Trees 2016

Falling Trees by Régime des Fleurs
Falling Trees is a popular perfume by Régime des Fleurs for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is woody-resinous. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Mathieu Nardin

Elemi resinElemi resin JuniperJuniper Frankincense absoluteFrankincense absolute MyrrhMyrrh Tree moss absoluteTree moss absolute CypriolCypriol BenzoinBenzoin OakOak

Submitted by M3000, last update on 19.06.2022.

Gnorbor's History of the Forest
Gnorbor, the ancient oak, once whispered a tale through its gnarled branches, which elemiharian green was carried into the flora and fauna.
It was about the time when juniper was tangy fresh and its needles sparkled ethereally spicy through the woods.
A time when damp mist came like lovely billowing incense from the oak roots and bathed the forest in balsam mystical thoughts.
From the rough bark resins dripped like tears.
They dripped onto the lush, lush forest floor, where they smelled benzoewarm and grew grassy in cypriole.
As if in a round dance, the mosses danced on the balsamic trees and became woody myrrh.
Now the forest stands scarred by age.
With dry glades, on the sides of which still stand strong trees with crowns of citrus-green leaves in rough, creaky barks.
An echo of history continues to echo resinously through the mists of incense still billowing from the roots..
Falling Trees fragrance makes me feel like I'm standing in an ancient forest.
The rough bark and moss there smell woody - resinous, the juniper, as well as the leaves of the oaks spicy to green-citrus. Yes, and the sandy soil rises like dusty lovely incense mist.
A really quite beautiful fragrance.

With dear thanks to Floyd!

Clavicvla
I really tried not to buy it
I thought the RDF sample card was a good value, esp with the coupon, but the price point of the full size is obstructive. I didn't like any of the others, not even a little, but I could not get enough Falling Trees. I will say, not a small bottle. Its delicious. I used the sample up and I couldn't do without it. I broke down and put it on credit. ? I think that burns my yearly perfume budget.

I just could not get it out of my head.

Im Museum Part II
by Knopfnase
Langeweile im Museum Part I
by Knopfnase
by Misca
by Misca

Popular by Régime des Fleurs

Willows by Régime des Fleurs Cacti by Régime des Fleurs Gilded Age by Régime des Fleurs Batsheva by Régime des Fleurs Echoes by Régime des Fleurs Al-Dukhan by Régime des Fleurs Birds in Paradise by Régime des Fleurs Là-Bas by Régime des Fleurs Glass Blooms by Régime des Fleurs Gold Leaves by Régime des Fleurs Rock River Melody by Régime des Fleurs Chloë Sevigny - Little Flower by Régime des Fleurs Himitsu by Régime des Fleurs Tears by Régime des Fleurs Timelapse by Régime des Fleurs Nymphaea Caerulea by Régime des Fleurs Bel Époq by Régime des Fleurs Water/Wood by Régime des Fleurs Turquoise by Régime des Fleurs Nitesurf by Régime des Fleurs