Les Notes Gourmandes - Dragée 2012

Les Notes Gourmandes - Dragée by Réminiscence
7.9 / 10 210 Ratings
Les Notes Gourmandes - Dragée is a popular perfume by Réminiscence for women and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes Guatemala cardamomGuatemala cardamom Tunesian petitgrainTunesian petitgrain Italian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart Notes DragéeDragée Almond blossomAlmond blossom Egyptian orange blossomEgyptian orange blossom
Base Notes Base Notes MuskMusk VanillaVanilla CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.02.2023.

7 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Very helpful Review 20
Dolce Vita in fragrance form
I must now but once again break a lance for this fragrance. For almost 2 years I have him, somehow he came to me as a blind buy and I found him immediately great. And the longer I have him, the more I appreciate this inexpensive, sweet masterpiece.

So first and foremost, Dragée is just that: sweet. That can easily be too much, but it's fortunately different here - dragée is a fresh almond dessert with bits of orange in a fluffy texture. The kind of dessert you'd find at summer weddings. That said, the scent doesn't smell romantic or cheesy, but equally cheerful and chic. The aroma is strong and long-lasting without being overpowering. I smell more bitter almond than marzipan, and a clean orange blossom wafts very softly in the background.

For me, the fragrance radiates a bright friendly mood, it smells like "Dolce Vita". It's beautiful when applied sparingly, even in high temperatures, and wafts around me like a playful white chiffon dress.

With Dragée everything seems directly a little lighter
Very helpful Review 16
I am an almond orange
On the never-ending search for one's own personality - who does not know this... - i have discovered a new part of my personality. Not endowed with a multiple personality per se, I have no doubt in this respect: I am an almond orange! As soon as I perceive almond-orange combinations, I feel completely mirrored, understood, recognized. I first noticed this with a very harmless fragrance at an even more harmless price: Night Sky white by Jean-Pierre Sand. Wooden eye, be alert, I already thought back then, when I got to know this wonderful harmony of soft, not too sweet almond and sparkling fruity orange. An absolute revelation, and since then one of my declared favourites was Armani Code Cashmere - what Night Sky white carefully rehearsed had reached perfection here: a truly cashmere-soft harmony between almond and orange, velvety-smooth caressing of all senses.

Now I have come to Dragée for my spring scents and the game repeats itself: I am helplessly at the mercy of this flattering, velvety, cuddly, not too sweet, slightly fresh, slightly creamy olfactory impression, I cannot help but love admiringly. For me, this is the perfect fragrance to work, to walk around, to relax on the sofa with a beautiful book: This balance of fresh, fruity citrus notes of the sweet kind and creamy velvety almond paste is unsurpassed. In Dragée, petitgrain and tangerine play a role in the opening, and orange as the flower in the heart, which is why I like to choose this fragrance for spring, because of its slightly fresher component. The almond, which here is also more volatile and floral only in flower but does not deny its character, is joined here by dragée, which, as all lovers of Italy know, is inseparably linked to spring, with awakening, with growing, with tender sunrays, with Easter: Italians serve white, crunchy almond dragees at baptisms, weddings and Easter. As sweet and delicate as the first rays of spring sunshine, the first birdsong in still bare trees, the first moment in the garden without a scarf - that's how delicate Italian almond dragees are compared to a bar of chocolate, a type of milk nougat. It is the crackable and chewable promise of spring and it is ALWAYS a reminder of Italy. Then, after a few hours, the tender, sweet-woody base of musk, vanilla and cedar wood embraces you - a beautiful day has passed, you were discreetly perfumed and now nestle contentedly in a velvety soft bed. A really beautiful fragrance experience.

The fact that these beautiful images evoked by Dragée are reflected in the delicate bottle makes it perfect. I wouldn't want to live any more spring without Les Notes Gourmandes - Dragée
Helpful Review 17
Un petit plaisir sucré
If you think of TicTac and the like or - heaven forbid! - or - heaven forbid - medicinal preparations in coated form, then of course you have a good opportunity to compare the fragrance with them. But I think that's a pity, because he offers something more than schnöder mass sweet stuff on the supermarket shelf.

Dragee as a sweet has a history of more than a hundred years (the word "dragee" is incidentally even older and takes its origin in the ancient Greek "tragema", "sweet tooth"). Since 13.century in Europe known, in the 18.Jh. as exquisite Nascherei refined, in the 19 Jh. form-perfect - in sugar bowl enclosed almonds have advanced to constant companions of merry festivities such as baptisms, weddings, communions and Easter celebrations, thus to the symbol of joie de vivre and beginning of life (as some Parfumas here already rightly noted).

And so comes the fragrance, this youngest sister in the trio of Les Notes Gourmandes - light-footed and in the glow of girlish charm. At the same time, the fragrance doesn't necessarily come across as girly, although it is very suitable for young girls. In any case, he exudes a certain elegance and clarity.

The scent progression doesn't hit any major curves - I perceive a sweet glazed madel confection with floral accords and sprinkles of green freshness almost throughout. The top note, however, is a little tangier and brighter, this one I find particularly nice.

I get no associations with Christmas - to my mind the scent is only slightly warm, not exorbitantly sweet and hardly marzipan or marshmallowy. A big plus for me - that it doesn't smell overly "edible", it remains a dragee scent and not a dragee aroma aka baking ingredient.

The longevity is okay at 6-7 hours, more body-like in the last few hours. The projection is also very pleasant, you perceive the fragrance itself well. The sillage is moderate, but so far okay.

Not heavy, not sexy, not wicked - this bright uncomplicated gourmand is not a bulky calorie bomb, but a nice little treat - un petit plaisir sucré.
Helpful Review 15
Christmas market
Les Notes Gourmandes - Dragée is a dream of fragrance.
Smells to me very much like a Christmas market. Fresh marzipan almond orange pastry with a sugar coating smells over the stalls, you can smell it for miles. Delicious, sweet and insanely tempting. Not in a sexual way, but in a gourmand way.
It makes you want to bite into it.
On the other hand, it smells like a very high quality skincare bath to me. Milk and almond blossom with a good portion of orange blossom.
After the brilliant opening, however, it quickly flattens out. Becomes skin deep and gentle. It's not room-filling or intrusive. Rather flattering and delicate.
With me, unfortunately, he does not last very long. After 2 h, only a little vanilla is still there.
Too bad I had wished me there a longer shelf life.
Nevertheless, he is beautiful.
I will test it again in other weather, possibly he develops there again differently
Unexpected Surprise....
I have the feeling that I do not get enough of marshmallow fragrances at the moment:D
Yes I know that Dragee is actually a floral-mandel fragrance, but wait for it;))
I had this fragrance for some time in the back of my mind especially since I have heard so far only positive and good to this fragrance.
Above all, it should be described as very creamy, milky and delicate.
Can I so far only agree but it is more than just that!:))
Since I was unsure whether I should order me the whole bottle blindly has, me my grandfather advised rather only once a filling of it to buy not that I regret it afterwards.
I have followed the advice of my grandfather and me first only a filling worried.
after a good week then also finally my filling arrived and I ries immediately my Päckchen on, unfortunately to my bad luck it is easily run out however I could cope with it well.
I smelled it in the package very intense but wanted to test it on my skin and sniff:))
Also my grandfather was curious and said that it will certainly smell interesting:))
Now I will describe this fragrance:))
Please let me also know how you find this fragrance:))
The fragrance...
begins very juicy and tangy, I smell especially in the top note a dominant orange blossom note (many of my fragrances have this note in the fragrance with inside, I find this note beautiful because it gives each fragrance a certain elegance) I find it very unfortunate that the orange blossom note in the fragrance is only briefly present and then after that is always quieter...
The almond note or rather the dragee note is wonderfully delicate milky and creamy yet in addition neither too sweet nor too quiet. Now comes the surprise I mentioned;))
I smelled on my wrist 5min. later and did not want to believe what I smelled there...
The same marshmallow note as the Kilian Love&Princess.... And I really mean it!
Also my grandfather could smell the same as me!:D
Only that the marshmallow note has a nice powdered sugar note to it that gives it that fluffy note*.*
I was in marshmallow heaven:D Or still am;)
Also I would like to stress it is not a dupe to the Kilian Love don't be shy!
It goes indeed in the same direction only with the only difference the Dragee (As the name also already reveals) an almond note paired with a very noble and yet so delicate creamy marshmallow note is.
My grandfather but also I were very amazed because neither I nor he have expected such a scent progression:))
My grandfather thinks that this fragrance is beautiful for a wedding or for the exit for two in a noble restaurant.
In my opinion, this fragrance would also fit wonderfully to a white lace dress.

Dragee gives me spring but somehow autumn feelings:))
H+S is also fine as I find, on my skin it keeps 7.hours on the clothes two hours longer.
I would be mega interested if you know this fragrance.... How do you find it?
What are your questions about this fragrance:))