Rem & Bow 2013

Rem & Bow by Réminiscence
Rem & Bow is a perfume by Réminiscence for women and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-floral. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
GrapefruitGrapefruit
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
MangoMango
BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Violet leaf absoluteViolet leaf absolute
LemonLemon
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris
Brown sugarBrown sugar
MuskMusk
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 10.05.2020.

2.5

Coarsening smile
Dear my friend, dear my REM & BOW! When we became acquainted, your smile was wide and seemed honest. The sun was shining, and your beautiful fruits, especially the mango, gave me a lot of joy. We thougth, that we stay forever young and energic, and while you were talking to me, I listened to you only with one ear, since I already started to plan my holiday trip in my mind.

Good to look back at those wonderful moments. Now, that you revealed your true face. Your spicy, cinnamon-like, rough guffaw, that shocked me. I am sorry, but after you started scratching my skin and nose as well, I had to say goodbye. We grew up. We can not play anymore together. Most probably I won't see you anymore, so I wish you good luck in your life.

- - -

REM & BOW is a really extreme fragrance. At the beginning it is a mango-bomb, but it changes a lot, so half hour later the spices are too pungent. It reminds me to MON NOM EST ROUGE. Unfortunately it smells to my nose unfriendly.

The first stage is childish and girlish,
the second stage is rather masculine and grown-up.
Such a double-faced perfume!
If it could be splitted in two parts, I would chose first stage with mango for sure. I am not satisfied with endurance (only 3 hours on my skin).

Again something special and intersting from Fabrice Pellegrin, I am really glad, that I had the opportunity to test REM & BOW.

Popular Réminiscence

Tonka by Réminiscence Oud by Réminiscence Patchouli by Réminiscence Patchouli Elixir / Inoubliable Elixir Patchouli by Réminiscence Vanille by Réminiscence Patchouli pour Homme by Réminiscence L'Incroyable Patchouli by Réminiscence Les Notes Gourmandes - Dragée by Réminiscence Réminiscence by Réminiscence Les Notes Gourmandes - Guimauve / Mi Fa by Réminiscence Les Notes Gourmandes - Héliotrope / Do Ré by Réminiscence Patchouli L'Eau / Eau de Patchouli by Réminiscence Musc by Réminiscence Ambre by Réminiscence Noir de Réminiscence by Réminiscence Vanille Santal by Réminiscence Patchouli Blanc by Réminiscence Rem Coco by Réminiscence Réminiscence pour Homme by Réminiscence White Tubereuse (Eau de Parfum) by Réminiscence