Réminiscence 2010

Réminiscence by Réminiscence
Réminiscence is a popular perfume by Réminiscence for women and was released in 2010. The scent is spicy-woody. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesWoody notesWoody notes
Indonesian patchouliIndonesian patchouli
Labdanum absoluteLabdanum absolute
Indian sandalwoodIndian sandalwood
Bourbon vanilla absoluteBourbon vanilla absolute
Virginia cedarVirginia cedar

Submitted by Kalix, last update on 20.10.2021.

Primel
Dreams aren't foams, they're, um...sticky
What a wonderfully pretty bottle! I blinked and the view came into focus. Tall, slender, turquoise and with a sparkling lid! Before I could take this gem to myself I was abruptly jolted out of my dream by the beeping of my cell phone. Confused I started into the day. Was I already so far that I now DREAMED of perfumes?

Weeks later in my favorite perfumery, I stopped as if rooted to the spot and could hardly believe my eyes....Da. Stand. It. The bottle from my dream! I had definitely never seen it before, I would have noticed it! I bought it immediately, without having tested it at all (I usually never do that).

Bullseye! Sweet, creamy, vanilla, spicy (the star anise in it was fortunately subtle, because I don't like anise that much). Over time, the scent became softly woody. The longevity was enormous, sprayed on in the morning I could still perceive it well in the evening. Although sweet-gourmandig is not usually one of my favorite fragrances, "Réminiscence " just made me happy!

Unfortunately, the joy did not last long. The fragrance did not tip, but it mutated into a tough, bubblegum-like mass! Sticky, slimy worm tortured itself out of the bottle! I was stunned. Yet I had carefully stored the fragrance in a cool, dark place!

At some point, I lost the bottle, I had put it out of sight, because I did not even want to look at him.

Réminiscence is now no longer available in stores and can no longer be found on the Internet. Quasi from one day to the other disappeared from the face of the earth!

Fortunately, there's the fragrance but still (or at least very close as I find):

"Coromandel" by Chanel!!!
Amber Star
This turquoise bottle dabbed with gold stars reveals a spicy-amber scent that glistens brightly and envelops warmly at the same time. For all its warmth, it has something fresh and the typical Rem hippie vibe secretly loved by AugustA, with lots of Cote d'Azur sun shining on cinnamon-brown skin.
Not vanilla is in the foreground here, but amber, as I also perceive it in the eponymous amber fragrance, but here not quite so gischtig and in comparison also not at all soapy.
Some brown sugar blends bitter spices and white flowers in the heart. What shines here so, seems to be labdanum. Resinous, ambery, woody, even a little sticky the fragrance gives itself on the skin. The sun is hot in the blue sky above the small cistus bush that blooms near the coast. At the end remains an impression of almond, which reminds me of spring and the fragrance fades gently.

Again a great Reminiscence, unfortunately no longer have
The circus is in town.
You stand full of anticipation in front of the big blue tent, which is littered with golden stars. All around you, happy people. From the stalls around the tent, the scents of various delicacies rise into your protruding nose. Mmmhhh, a hint of vanilla croissants, spices that easily pass you by.
There's a little girl walking past you, a wreath of hawthorn on her hair. From the fortune teller's tent the smell of incense floats past you and you already know: it will be a magnificent performance. You are safe and secure in this place.
Summer
Years ago in St. Maxim in the Reminissence Boutique "stumbled over it" and - although absolutely no fan of Gourmand , or vanilla fragrances I fell in love with shock at that time. So-- that's how summer smells on the Cote d'Azur. Spicy in the sense of sea air, pine trees, WITHOUT being cool water aquatic... no ...
Sun cream mixes itself purely funny that no neroli is called as Inci...
Warm sand, cream, sunny skin, salty sea air, Tarte Tropezienne, with a hint of hinterland under eucalyptus trees, pine forests and dry earth... Wonderful. I still wouldn't call it spicy. But a creamy aquate without wateriness and no real green notes... I find it extraordinary, this scent. I've never smelled anything like it.

Enigmatic star anise
This is a very strong and beautiful mixture. "Réminiscence" has got an impressive presence and its effect is rather surprising. I would not call this fragrance elegant, but it certainly is a very potent concoction, featuring star anise, vanilla and labdanum. It will not appeal to you though, if you don't like those ingredients, because it has nothing more to offer. "Réminiscence" doesn't fade away in an hour, but it stays with you for an entire day. I think it is a very comforting perfume, soft and warm, but not too sweet. Perfect for those who love an enigmatic scent you don't smell everywhere.

by Timmama
by Timmama

Popular Réminiscence

Tonka by Réminiscence Oud by Réminiscence Patchouli by Réminiscence Patchouli Elixir / Inoubliable Elixir Patchouli by Réminiscence Vanille by Réminiscence Patchouli pour Homme by Réminiscence L'Incroyable Patchouli by Réminiscence Les Notes Gourmandes - Dragée by Réminiscence Les Notes Gourmandes - Guimauve / Mi Fa by Réminiscence Les Notes Gourmandes - Héliotrope / Do Ré by Réminiscence Patchouli L'Eau / Eau de Patchouli by Réminiscence Ambre by Réminiscence Musc by Réminiscence Noir de Réminiscence by Réminiscence Vanille Santal by Réminiscence Patchouli Blanc by Réminiscence Rem Coco by Réminiscence Réminiscence pour Homme by Réminiscence White Tubereuse (Eau de Parfum) by Réminiscence Rem Homme (1996) by Réminiscence