Vanille by Réminiscence

Vanille is a popular perfume by Réminiscence for women and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Osmanthus
Heart Notes Heart NotesBourbon vanilla, Heliotrope, Jasmine, Tahitian vanilla blossom
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Bourbon vanilla, Indonesian patchouli, Praliné, Tahitian vanilla absolute, Tonka bean, Ugandan vanilla, White musk

Submitted by Serenity, last update on 09.07.2020.

Serenissima
Meeting of the island beauties
They therefore come with space-filling steps and loosely swinging arms, not timidly, not tripping - they appear and have no intention of appearing fragile and transparent: the vanilla goddesses!
They are self-confident, surrounded by their own personal fragrances.
Opulent, protruding body and dressed in creamy white.
They are reminiscent of classic well-proportioned marble statues, interspersed with delicate light brown and golden streaks.
To consider these beings even remotely for the choice of the next "top model" would be pure mockery: they are not raisins, they are plump, juicy and powerful grapes!

"Vanilla" by "Reminiscence" appears almost violent: already after the first spraying there can be no doubt - divine vanilla rules here!
Venus has gathered her warm-smelling playmates from the tropical islands around her.
"Vanilla in power!" is her message! What else?

It is a warming, cuddly and yet not tender vanilla fragrance creation that I meet here.
Powerful and impressive in its complex physicality: one could almost believe, except for the vanilla sisters, nobody plays along here.
But some fragrances may accompany the ladies dressed in their flowing, sweeping garments:
Bergamot and osmanthus initially try to bring a touch of fruity and spicy lightness to this creamy overall creation.
Bourbon vanilla pushes by, however, not exactly ladylike she uses her elbows, and remains in the foreground with the also quite heavy dark purple aroma of the so-called "vanilla flower" (heliotrope); spreads out there, settles in!
Jasmine, actually not exactly a silent treader in the fragrance, lifts its head briefly, but then retreats:
All that remains is a memory of these beautiful white flowers with the golden sun faces.
Feel all the sisters and other relatives of the extended vanilla family seem to gather on this unique fragrance island.
Nobody wants to stand back, everyone is pushing as if there were no tomorrow - female power games! Whew! Sensitive souls should perhaps consider whether they want to take up this challenge after all. You must really love her, this white vanilla beauty, not to be slain by her!
Patchouli truly succeeds in leaving some golden-brown streaks in the creamy-creamy fragrance of these vanilla sisters. A brave fellow and very much appreciated by me for a long time already.
But with praline, tonka bean and lots and lots of white musk the fraction of sweet heaviness regains the upper hand: "Vanilla" from Reminiscence wants to stay sweet and a little sticky!
This is their claim!

It is easy to give in to this concentrated white fragrance. It promises warmth and sweetness, promises a cuddly pillow, a fluffy blanket, a delicious foam bath: who doesn't like that?
But at the same time she spins a net of fragrances of slightly sticky threads of sensuality and finally demands total devotion!

"Vanilla" dominates for hours! Every now and then one of the "strangers" appears briefly in the fragrance: sometimes it's a hint of bergamot, an osmanthus tea blossom squints around the corner.
A true family meeting of the different and yet so related vanilla scents gives special moments extraordinary scent experiences!
"Vanilla" does not shine, does not glow; the fragrance is creamy white and matt, rich and creamy - almost a bit thick
Conclusion:
For vanilla-scented fans, "Vanilla" by Reminiscence is a gallant feast for the senses!
Powerful, overwhelming, erotic - just fucking feminine!
Challenge in Advent: On the way to "my" vanilla scent - 2 December 2019
I can tell you right now - today it's not going to work out with the vanilla and me. With the Reminiscence vanilla, I have no chance despite the wish to like it: I simply don't like the scent.
It is a very cold morning, and since I have to work on Mondays only in the late morning, I took a wonderful dog walk in the very early morning. It was still dark and then slowly became light - dawn in Advent, the landscape covered with a magic frost, as if dipped in sugar. Filigree ice crystals and the vanilla scent of the day. But unfortunately: At most I can discover reminiscences of vanilla in the reminiscence vanilla. Although my cold nose this morning is very fresh and clear, I notice something powdery above all, even in large quantities. Powder and a flower I don't know - maybe the vanilla flower? Since I haven't been here long, I have to struggle to learn to differentiate the individual components of a perfume, and of course I don't presume to be able to say anything really informative here. I can only formulate my impression. And here I come to the conclusion that this vanilla scent is not what I am looking for: I don't find it as a winter cuddly scent and not as gourmandig-sweet, I honestly don't register the praline at all. I have two different bottlings, one of which I tried yesterday before going to bed, but both are no different - for me the vanilla is rather subtle. That's a bit embarrassing, because the fragrance is so highly praised here - but for me it's just the same. I would probably wear it in spring or autumn, because I perceive more flowers as gourmand - and above all this almost obtrusive powder tone. That's the reason why I won't wear the fragrance at all, because I simply don't like this tone in this combination.
So the result for today is positive in the sense that I am now even more excited about the other vanilla fragrances. What a range of vanilla interpretations has now resulted for me from the two fragrances alone - Eau des Missions and this one! It remains exciting!
Tomorrow I'll test Coco Vanilla from Place des Lices!
Sweet vanilla
A famous perfumer is said to have once said: "Men love vanilla. That's why the whores of this world smell of vanilla." Vanilla makes me think of sensual things, of cuddling and seduction. Sexy fragrances such as Dior Addict and Tobacco Vanilla give vanilla refined sexiness and something creamy. Vanilla caresses, embraces and is warm. Vanilla is there for the big show: today we're talking about Reminiscence's vanilla fragrance, which has implemented the vanilla theme. I have blindly soughed up this scent because I love vanilla so much. And from the dear Parfuma there was also a fragrance for free. Many thanks at this point to Ambrosia! This fragrance starts with a dominant osmanthus note that smells like the golden osmanthus bath additive of Dresden essence. But vanilla is also present from the very beginning. As soon as the fragrance merges into the heart note, the fragrance becomes more pleasing and softer. Vanilla is dominant. Not very sweet, rather powdery, warm and flattering. Flowery notes join them. According to the pyramid, heliotrope, jasmine and vanilla blossom are responsible for this. It smells fine, harmonious and balanced. This fragrance is not a sexy Wummser like the above fragrances. Rather a sensually playful gourmand, which I really like.
A poem:

A fine note
springs from it Of fresh vanilla pod
In addition there are flowers fine
This fragrance must be for the evening
But also during the day it fits well
To a dress like to the hat
A sensual playful fragrance
Waves temptingly through the air

Pleasant Vanilla
Out of all scents I have tested that have vanilla as their central note, "Vanille" by Réminiscence is my current favorite. The scent is very subtle and light, but very long lasting at the same time. It contains only the best of vanilla in all styles. Not too sweet, not too tart, not too synthetic, not too overpowering - simply just right. A tender vanilla flavor wafts around my nose. As the name suggests it's mainly vanilla with little accents of the other components. I'm not really liking the top note of the fragrance. It disturbs me and is unpleasant to me because I just can't smell osmanthus. I don't like it, it itches my nose. Gladly this top note fades quite quickly and after that "Vanille" is my scent through and through. A little floralness from jasmine and heliotrope and a good portion creamyness from musk, tonkabean and praline make it a really nice comfort and winter scent for cozy evenings at home. A truly harmonious blend of aromas in a beautifully shaped flacon.

CumulnimbusCumulnimbus 62 days ago
A perfect floral vanilla with citrus and heliotrope. Very elegant. A good alternative to Guerlain's Cuir Beluga, with better longevity.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 13 months ago
A little disappointed: the "medicinal" vanilla note covers the oriental base accord. Anyway a warm fall-winter scent with a good sillage
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Smooth, elegant, subtle, creamy vanilla scent with a better than expected longevity. I do recommend it either for layering or regular use!
ScentedSalonScentedSalon 4 years ago
4.5
Dusty, ancient vanilla with powdered dust and musty dust.

by Hexana
by Hexana
Short reminder. Multan Dankon!
by BBMie
by JJ84
by JJ84
by Nisie
by Nisie

Popular Réminiscence

Oud by Réminiscence Tonka by Réminiscence Patchouli Elixir / Inoubliable Elixir Patchouli by Réminiscence L'Incroyable Patchouli by Réminiscence Patchouli pour Homme by Réminiscence Patchouli by Réminiscence Réminiscence by Réminiscence Les Notes Gourmandes - Dragée by Réminiscence Guimauve / Les Notes Gourmandes - Mi Fa by Réminiscence Musc by Réminiscence Patchouli L'Eau / Eau de Patchouli by Réminiscence Héliotrope / Les Notes Gourmandes - Do Ré by Réminiscence Noir de Réminiscence by Réminiscence Ambre by Réminiscence Patchouli Blanc by Réminiscence Les Notes Gourmandes - Si Do by Réminiscence White Tubereuse (Eau de Parfum) by Réminiscence Réminiscence pour Homme by Réminiscence Rem Homme (1996) by Réminiscence Patchouli N' Roses by Réminiscence