Tuberose

Tuberose by Renée
Tuberose is a perfume by Renée for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Renee Griffith

Amber, Bergamot, Moss, Musk, Orange blossom, Tuberose, Vanilla, Ylang-ylang

Submitted by Lilienfeld, last update on 10.03.2013.

One of my favourite tuberose scents
Whenever I feel that tuberose may be a tad overrated, a beautiful tuberose based fragrance comes along and proves me wrong. This is one perfume that needs to be more well-known. Tuberose by Renee is easily one of the prettiest white florals on the market.

Many say that Fracas by Robert Piguet is the ultimate tuberose, although I tend to disagree. The perfect tuberose fragrance for me is creamy rather than buttery, and delicate rather than loud. This fragrance so far is ticking all the boxes.

If I were to get married tomorrow, I would seriously consider wearing Tuberose by Renee. It smells both elegant and smooth on the skin. I feel like a long, flowing white dress seems appropriate when wearing this particular scent.

Although tuberose is the most dominant note in this composition, there is a subtle hint of mandarin orange and bergamot, especially in the opening, which provide a citrusy crispness that really compliments the creamy tuberose accord.

Renee's fragrances like to keep it simple, and that is one thing that I really like about this brand. Sometimes the only scent that I crave is a basic white floral, that smells as natural as possible. The less tampering, the better.

Tuberose by Renee dries down into a smooth and feminine tuberose and musk blend, which stays on my skin for hours, almost the whole day. I am thoroughly impressed by this fragrance's quality. Today is only my first wearing, but I know that after I post this review, I will be looking up prices to see whether or not I'll be adding this fragrance to my collection.

Popular Renée