Cacique by Renier Perfumes
Cacique is a perfume by Renier Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is smoky-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesLabdanumLabdanum
Cambodian oudCambodian oud
CaramelCaramel
RaspberryRaspberry
MuskMusk

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 24.12.2021.

Emorandeira
The scent of the warrior
Cacique is a bomb. I'm not sure if I just liked it or if I could ever use it, but the quality of the perfume is undeniable. Apart from the fact that it lasted more than 24 hours on my skin, which is not normal for me, it kept projecting during its good handful of hours, getting to receive a "what do you smell like?" Several hours after I put it on.
This is the aroma that the head of the pack would carry, it smells like a warrior with spear and torch in hand. Above all, it is a woody perfume centered on the oud and with a very prominent Smoky part. In fact, outside of that part of wood, the note i detect the most is incense, but a burning and scorched incense, with a certain rubbery character. Deep down, it has a sweet aftertaste that mixes with balsamic notes, giving it a very medicinal character.
I see it unisex although pulling a little more to the masculine side and to use on special occasions. Only for the brave.

Scent: 8
Longevity: 10
Sillage: 8
Originality: 10
Versatility: 5
Overall: 9

A fine, complex blend
I have now had a chance to wear Renier Perfume's Cacique on a couple of occasions and thought I'd share my thoughts. I knew I would like Cacique when I was introduced to its perfume pyramid via a post on Instagram a few weeks back. It certainly hasn't disappointed.

I find this extrait de parfum to be quite a complex blend of quality components, with lasting and alternating oud and musk aromas that hang around for an absolute age. At initial application I get hits of juniper and patchouli and, although it is listed as a base note, I get transient whiffs of the burnt caramel quite early on but find they soon shy away as the oud notes expand and become more prominent.

Longevity for this on my skin is absolutely immense. I went to bed on the first day I wore Cacique and woke up the next day still able to smell it clearly on my person. Sillage appears to be moderate. I can smell its presence lingering around me almost continually, yet when I asked a socially distanced colleague today if they could catch a waft they said they couldn't.

I'm finding this fragrance enjoyable to wear and the scent is very pleasing. I have convinced myself that I need to pick up a full-sized bottle of this when my sample is done - another bottle to add to my already too large collection!

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 11 months ago
A slightly smoky, yet dusty and leathery, spicy earthy-woody Winter fragrance, with a pungent animalic spicy-green opening. Very masculine.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
The perfume of the Boss of the herd. A warrior with torch in hands. Woody, Smoky, medicinal, animal, balsámic and overall powerful & strong

by RahulESJ
by RahulESJ

Popular Renier Perfumes

Kisses Rain by Renier Perfumes Oud Rain by Renier Perfumes Black Rain by Renier Perfumes Behique by Renier Perfumes De Lirius by Renier Perfumes Habana 500 by Renier Perfumes Crystal Rain by Renier Perfumes Guanabo by Renier Perfumes Anacaona by Renier Perfumes 2021 Nights by Renier Perfumes Ottoman Leather by Renier Perfumes Oudmanthus by Renier Perfumes Genius by Renier Perfumes De Licious by Renier Perfumes