Signature for Woman (2017)

Signature for Woman by Replay

Signature for Woman is a perfume by Replay for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Mavive.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Nectarine, Citric notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Geranium, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Patchouli, Vetiver

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 18.04.2019

9.0 7.0 7.0 7.5/10

Test comment at Don's request - zwengs later detail
There I am, with the probably last pack of the city from the clearance sale, thinking to myself, "What have I done?!"
I already have so many perfumes, only this beautiful flower-printed tester in the shop... which had done it to me. And then I read before the cellophane is ripped open, the bottle is not even in the flowered package, just something vilely labelled. Grrr!
What do I do now? Three "steal-me-not-strips" at once, owed to the "dear" clientele as if it were not about a drugstore scent, but at least one storage field of his past better era.
Curiosity was the cat's death. Of course I opened the package and Flechtig's question to the first comment is answered: It's the paper ticket, on the back as well as on the front and the black bottle with the old-masterly flowers is also so very pretty. A very decent patchouli is blowing at me and they remind me that I hadn't bought the fragrance when I introduced it because the patchouli had made off so quickly.
To be continued...
7.0 6.0 6.0 7.0/10

Young but refined
Replay is a contemporary brand linked to casual clothes and a Young style. This fragrance, enclosed in a black bottle with coloured flowers, is meant for "girls" of all ages which have a dynamic but also romantic soul.
I smelled the scent and at the opening a cloud of fruity notes arrived to my nose, but immediately I smelled the flowery heart, fresh but also round and very feminin. The base is less noticeable, but anyway pleasant, with the musky notes and a touch of patchouli (very light) and vetyver. I didn't smell the amber on the moillette and on my skin too.The sillage is average and the price quite affordable.
So, an everyday scent to wear in the free time or at the office too, because it's fresh and discrete. Perfect in springtime by day or by night too if you're wearing something casual or if you have to go to crowded places.

by Flüchtig
by Flüchtig

Popular Replay

Signature for Woman by Replay Replay for Her by Replay Jeans Spirit! for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Replay Replay for Him! (Eau de Toilette) by Replay Stone Supernova for Him by Replay Jeans Spirit! for Her by Replay Your Fragrance! for Her by Replay Your Fragrance! for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Replay Stone for Her by Replay Stone Supernova for Her by Replay Jeans Original for Her by Replay Jeans Original for Him (Eau de Toilette) by Replay Replay Intense for Him by Replay Stone for Him by Replay True Replay for Her by Replay Signature for Man by Replay Replay Intense for Her by Replay Essential for Him by Replay Essential for Her by Replay Replay (Eau de Toilette) by Replay