Detchema 1953Eau de Parfum

Version from 1953
Detchema (1953) (Eau de Parfum) by Revillon
Bottle Design Serge Mansau (1977)
Detchema (1953) (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Revillon for women and was released in 1953. The scent is floral-powdery. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Lime blossom, Narcissus, Neroli, Bergamot, Hyacinth, Angelica, Peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesFlorentine iris, Bulgarian rose, Grasse jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Hyacinth, Lily-of-the-valley, Carnation
Base Notes Base NotesOrris root, Leather, Sumatra benzoin, Sycamore, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Tibetan musk, Peruvian ambrette seed, Andean vetiver

Submitted by Antoine, last update on 09.12.2019.

A feminine Grey Flannel
Although the openning of the perfume lets you expect a floral, the coloured mixture of flowers and fruit makes a quick descent to the base of musk , orris root and amber and keeps silent.
I really thought of the well done masculine Grey Flannel and I was not mistaken because my son, who is a fan of Grey Flannel asked if I had tried his perfume( Ihe knows I like it too).
I want to mention that the Detchema I was talking about is an old one, a genuine one and as much as I understood this perfume is discontinued.
From now on, if I want to remember Detchema I will spray some Grey Flannel.

by Morpheus1
by Catyschatzi
by Digindirt
by Digindirt

Popular Revillon

Revillon pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Revillon Carnet de Bal by Revillon French Line (Eau de Toilette) by Revillon Turbulences (Parfum de Toilette) by Revillon R (Eau de Toilette) by Revillon Turbulences (Parfum) by Revillon Anouchka (Eau de Parfum) by Revillon Revillon pour Homme (Eau de Toilette Haute Concentration) by Revillon