Charlie Red (1993) Eau de Toilette

Charlie Red (Eau de Toilette) by Revlon / Charles Revson

Charlie Red (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Revlon / Charles Revson for women and was released in 1993. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGardenia, Orange blossom, Peach, Plum, Blackcurrant, Violet
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Orchid, Rose, Tuberose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Honey, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.10.2019.

6.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Hi Charlie
Also this one is a youth treasure.
At that time with the only portable and affordable fragrance from the drugstore.
Over the years forgotten .
Then I saw him standing at Rossmann's and remembered him darkly.
Tested and bought right away, of course. I haven't regretted it. I still actually like him. It smells floral and rich. But not as biting as some millionaire lady. Much better. And cheaper. Just not so modern and hip. And the bottle is unfortunately not suitable, otherwise it might have gained more prestige.
On the other hand, since 1993 he's been keeping himself. And I don't think for no reason
6.0 6.0 8.0 10.0/10

Athenaida
Charlie Red is my darling!!
Charlie my love what have you done...
Red as your deep red blood
Sparkly as your two smart eyes.

I bought Cherlie Red after read some reviews and after some time ago.
I think this winter but don't remember when.
Maybe it was November...?
It doesn't matter at all.

I like tuberose and have some collection with perfumes with this flower.
I like vintagy soapy perfumes and I like laundry, fresh and woody notes.

That's all is in my bottle of Charlie Red, yes the Red if you see the commercial is a littlebit funny and you think that this perfume is very sexy like a tiger jumps from a roof in a velvety red carpet.

I forgot to say how bubbly this is and not heavy at all at least on me.

I was about to give it for a swap after a first spritz some months ago but suddenly a "click" happend in my mind and I open my huge wardrobe where I keep most of my perfumes and start spraying it and testing it.

I love you Charlie.
IDK how much our relationship it is going to last but for the moment I really love your clean, fresh, bubbly flowery hug that I'm in.
PS:Very underrated guys...

Jazzy76 21 months ago
lighter and more bitter than the blue one, it's a pleasant fragrance for every day at a small price. Another "never without" in my wardrobe+1
5.0

by Madkat
by JJ84
by JJ84

Popular Revlon / Charles Revson

Charlie Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Revlon / Charles Revson Charlie Gold (Eau de Toilette) by Revlon / Charles Revson Charlie Red (Eau de Toilette) by Revlon / Charles Revson Jontue (Cologne) by Revlon / Charles Revson Ciara (Perfume Concentrate) by Revlon / Charles Revson Fire & Ice (Cologne) by Revlon / Charles Revson Charlie White by Revlon / Charles Revson Intimate by Revlon / Charles Revson Ciara (100 Strength Concentrated Cologne) by Revlon / Charles Revson Ciara (80 Strength Concentrated Cologne) by Revlon / Charles Revson Charlie Silver by Revlon / Charles Revson Orofluido by Revlon / Charles Revson Xi'a Xi'ang (Cologne) by Revlon / Charles Revson Jean Naté by Revlon / Charles Revson Lasting by Revlon / Charles Revson Chaz / Ciaz / Chaz Classic (Cologne) by Revlon / Charles Revson Moon Drops (Cologne) by Revlon / Charles Revson Enjoli by Revlon / Charles Revson Fire & Ice for Men (Cologne) by Revlon / Charles Revson Braggi (Eau de Cologne) by Revlon / Charles Revson