Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud

Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud by Reyane Tradition

Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud is a popular perfume by Reyane Tradition for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-woody. It is still in production.

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 25.11.2019.

8.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Raindrops on my lips
Radiant sun shines on my blond hair and transforms it into a golden angel's splendour. Heat. The air is filled with this thirst-sounding heat. Suddenly a thunderstorm comes up! A blessing...

Summer rain roams like a silver comb over the dried-up earth. I'm looking for a hiding place under the thick gnarly tree. I'm safe here. I smell the woody bark...the slightly dusty resin that solidified into white pearls.

The long-awaited rain continues. The sun still sends its hot kisses after him and makes its magic rainbow rise. Its dazzling colors vibrate in the air.

I taste raindrops on my lips and smell a delicate aroma rising from the damp ground. It becomes more and more intense and fills the air with sweet delight. I see a wild rose, full of fragrant flowers. The purple petals are decorated with small drops of water, like diamonds. Every drop reflects the blue paradise of the sky. Humid rising ground heat carries this irresistible rose fragrance to the sky...

Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud is definitely a summer scent! It makes the everyday a beautiful aromatic event.

At first the masculine oud character is clearly visible. He is present, but not dominant. After a short while, his faithful companion, the Rose, arrives. A beautiful couple, light, elegant, buoyant. It's a classic that always works well. The fragrant opulent rose is carried by the discreet eagle wood. As a gallant cavalier, Black Oud shows them off and lets them shine in their true noblesse.

First very masculine and then mild - an exciting fragrance development! I like this interplay and this rose that smells sweet rather than beguiling. For five hours I can enjoy this wonderful game, then it gets milder and milder and slowly disappears from my olfactory range. Never mind! The bottle is large 100 ml. And I use this scent gladly and often.

Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud is a classic elegant oud fragrance. He doesn't make airs and graces, and he won't knock anybody down. It is simply structured, but very pleasing.

And amazingly enough, it turns into an intense perfume that caresses the senses on a hot day, especially when it rains in the summer!

I think the bottle is perfectly ok and frankly I don't understand this evaluation function. It has nothing to do with the scent itself
8.0 6.0 6.0 8.0/10

Price hammer
A super solid oud scent for the price. Very earthy with a touch of flowers (and finally no 0815 sweet oud scent). However Sillage and durability do not convince so completely, but as said for the price Meckern on high level.
8.0 7.0 7.0 7.0/10

Just a quick "geouded"
Again and again I read here on Parfumo something of "Oud", and - ashes on my head - I didn't know what it was ??? So I became more and more curious and almost got a shock when I saw how expensive some oud fragrances are. By chance I came across this scent, and found it promptly for small money at "my" online scent provider (...waaaaaas, sooo cheap...?! ) . Encouraged by the price and the comments here I ordered it blind.

Alsooo: The packaging is already once nobly opened. In black cloth "wrapped" cardboard, with golden label ( glued on it. You can unfold the box, inside there is the "padded" Flalon. The bottle is a brown bottle, and reminds me of old pharmacist bottles. All in all, simple, masculine and somehow noble.

Now for the fragrance:

The first time I spray, a rich red rose spreads over my wrist. Fine, but I'm amazed, so much rose in a men's scent? I wait for a while, and there's still something to come, something woody, warm. Very nice, but nothing else happens on this day.

2 Try:

A fat spray in the crook of the arm...this time the rose holds back, and the woody notes stand out more clearly. But further NICHTS happens again. "Oudoudoudoud"...WHERE are YOU...*lock*...but...NIX...I'm disappointed, that's nice, but not exciting. So I turn to other things and forget the scent for a while.
But then... Hold on, what is this now? I'm getting a... I'm sniffing... is that the OUD? That slight stable smell? ANACH do people want to smell ? After cow dung decorated with roses? Now I am speechless, somewhat angry, and relieved not to have spent so much money. But it was a cheap blind purchase, and the 20 euros I can get over, I am just one experience richer.

Since I'm persistent ...3 Try:
This time the notes unite and become more harmonious. I perceive the rose again more clearly, the oud note combines pleasantly with the wood, becomes softer, rounder, and I am nevertheless happy and more content than still a few days before.
Then my husband comes into the room. *"Did you take a footbath?"

WHAT..........*gnaaa*..............but my husband is a "scented banya" who doesn't like perfumes anyway...

Conclusion: An interesting, dark woody fragrance. For women quite wearable, since it appears soft and pleasing by the rose. I'll keep it and give it a few more chances. However, I don't need any more oud experience now, this is enough for me. Because of the price, but definitely recommended for "Oud beginners", you can do nothing wrong.
9.0 7.0 9.0 9.0/10

Just do it! Checklist
-You want long and excessive texts about perfume with partly personal experiences? Stop reading and snap the one other rating

-> You love intense oud until it crashes?
Acqua di Parisis Black Oud is not for you!
Oud is there, but neither as intense nor as strong as a horse stable or the scent from the Orient, which you like to smell so much and by which you orient yourself when it comes to popping oud.

-> You love the scent of roses?
Good, but even this is not as intensive as "Full steam with your head into the bed"

-Woods and earth?
All right, you got it, but don't expect a sawmill.

-"Good must be expensive" and "Expensive is always good"?
Okay, whatever moves you to think so that here turns your world upside down.
-> The fragrance:
Delicate oud, rose and light wood combination without one of the components dominating.
Fragrance development and order (call it Sillage if you want) are also quite good.
Instead of oud you can also say fresh potting soil; oud here is popping exotic from the Orient.
It's similar with the rose - everything is very delicate. And so is also the whole fragrance
Apply the fragrance and after the first moments it always takes for the alcohol to be able to say goodbye, it is just as present as you would expect from a subtle fragrance of oud and rose.
And that's how the scent stays!

Oud/earth/wood always has something almost classical and radiates seriousness and calm.
Rose - and then above all so discreet - is also a calm and classic fragrance.
But you can also go to a rodeo or apré sky in a suit or evening dress.
So if it suits you, wear the good "stuff" where and how you want - but don't expect that you will attract special attention with it. because fragrance and Sillage are completely neat and the Sillage becomes more body-hugging over time.
Apply in the morning and sniff in the evening; yes, that works!

All that and a great "bottle" plus chic packaging is available for 30-40 Euro.
Whether fragrance XY from brand Z smells like that for much more money, you should not be interested
when you - no matter if man or woman or in between - like a type of gentle rose and mild oud.
-Flacon and packaging
We just did. Who cares? It depends on the content!
But good: yes, both look very ingenious!
8.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Royal fragrance for Sultan's court
I couldn't believe my eyes and my nose when I opened the box, removed the nice heavy cap from the dark bottle and sniffed this luxury fragrance right after a gentle spray.

Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa Black Oud opens with a perfect marriage of bergamot and cardamom, which blends smoothly into floral notes of rose, jasmine, and saffron, and then turns into woody and creamy notes of sandalwood, vanilla, amber, and musk, stimulating the senses with its complexity, while the smoky oud base adds to its strength and depth. The result is an incredibly rich, potent perfume that feels like it should be kept in a ceremonial chamber for smearing the temples and robes of Emirati royals.

The fragrance is complex but so expertly blended that each note feels like an extension of the next: spicy florals, creamy musks, animalic oud oil, smoky-sweet resins, and earthy patchouli all swirled together like cream through a cup of black coffee. A dark and mesmerizing fragrance that represents the very pinnacle of oriental and Arabic perfumery.

Black Oud Essenza Intensa is best applied 30 minutes before leaving home. The longevity is 6 to 8 hours and evolves into a complex floral heart and a drydown of amber, sandalwood and musk with the oud continuing to delight to the end.

It is unquestionably a winter fragrance, for evening and night social events, dinner out, clubbing, theatre, and cinema. Recommended for men, and perhaps women, above 25.

Elysium 24 months ago
A marvelous explosion of spicy Saffron, mild dark Rose, creamy Sandalwood, smoky Vetiver, and black Oud. So good for a cold winter night out+1

by Liebesengel
by BlaseHase
by XDiable
by XDiable

Popular Reyane Tradition

Insurrection II Pure by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Wild by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Wild Oud by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Dark by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Venezia for Men by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Couture by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Arabian Roses by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Musk Sultan by Reyane Tradition Monsieur May H by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Fusion by Reyane Tradition Insurrection by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Porto Fino pour Homme by Reyane Tradition Fight Club White by Reyane Tradition My Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Lumineux by Reyane Tradition Gentle Elsatys by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Silk Oud by Reyane Tradition III for Women by Reyane Tradition III for Men by Reyane Tradition