Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Couture

Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Couture by Reyane Tradition
Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Couture is a perfume by Reyane Tradition for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-oriental. It is still in production.

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 21.05.2020.

LOEWE Esencia enriched with Oud
I've got a few Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa, yet Oud Couture and Arabian Roses were missing in my collection. Lately, Oud Couture has shown up on eBay and I blindly bought it.

I sprayed a couple of squirts on the sample paper, let the alcohol go away and then sniffed it... I got a whiff of something pleasantly minty, smooth mint, and kind of like aromatic, licorice-anise aroma, which should come from the tarragon and artemis. Great opening, neither zesty nor citrusy. Hence, I decided to spray it on my skin and let it to evolve a bit.

The fragrance is a mix of blending vintage glamour with a young aesthetic. About ten minutes late, something floral, with a touch of floral-sweet-spicy nuance broke in, and I found it a true wonder because of its softness and how fine it was. Surely, all that magic aroma came from the blend of lavender, geranium, violet, which gave it a delicate floral appeal. In contrast, nutmeg and cinnamon made it a bit spicy, with the perfect touch of carnation.

Afterward, I was so in love with it that I bought it and went back to my car. As soon as I left the shop, the scent got the influence of the cold temperature and I started smelling something velvety. I had no clue about what made the dry down so damn good! There are plenty of creamy and nutty flavors in there. I just can't take my nose off my forehand, intoxicating!

This scent has a great longevity, and projection is not overpowering. I detected an oakmoss and treemoss blend on my skin whenever my hand came close to my nose. Sweet powdery of tonka blended with cedar, and just a bit of patchouli and oud remained longer on my skin. And the day after that good gourmand smell was still present on the sample paper I took with me and forgot in my jacket's pocket!

In my opinion, Oud Couture is a woody-aromatic, sophisticated and extremely chic fragrance that makes a masculine signature. It is modern and much better than some expensive brands. I recommend this for cooler temperature like fall and winter, both during day, evening and night out. Given that it is not overpowering can be safely worn at work, sillage stays close to your arms. On my skin, longevity is above the average, an exceptional fragrance. To me, this scent deserve a full 8/10.

Oops... I've just found out that it is similar, or better equivalent, to LOEWE Esencia, with some light drops of oud added, but the vibe is pretty much the same.

- Elysium

LOEWE Esencia with an oud accord
by XDiable
by XDiable
LOEWE Esencia with an oud accord

Popular Reyane Tradition

Insurrection II Wild by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Wild Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Fusion by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Dark by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Venezia for Men by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Musk Sultan by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Lumineux by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Arabian Roses by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Porto Fino pour Homme by Reyane Tradition Fight Club White by Reyane Tradition Gentle Elsatys by Reyane Tradition Insurrection by Reyane Tradition My Oud by Reyane Tradition Monsieur May H by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Silk Oud by Reyane Tradition Beautiful Garden by Reyane Tradition III for Women by Reyane Tradition III for Men by Reyane Tradition