Insurrection II Wild 2013

Insurrection II Wild by Reyane Tradition
Insurrection II Wild is a popular perfume by Reyane Tradition for men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by YZY. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

CocoaCocoa
Base Notes Base NotesFrench labdanumFrench labdanum
AmberAmber
StyraxStyrax

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 19.01.2022.

Tabacco Burner
Better than hoped, cheaper than thought.

Who stands on fragrances like "Pure Havane" or "Smoke" will love I2W. I find him a little softer than the Mugler-As , that - whether its captivating sweetness - sometimes burns in the nose.
In addition, the presentation of the Wässerchens is so "valuable " as that one could assume a 200.00 € fragrance. For packaging and bottle are very handsome and underline the quality of this surprisingly cheap insider tip.
Sweet tobacco mixes with cinnamon, honey and vanilla. Tobacco enjoyment without a guilty conscience and with a compliments -guarantee.

Paradise perfume
What can I say about this jewel. With small price reach to remaind a Herod sensation, but with also a cocoa and honey and with higher potence. I really really really love it. First minutes don't seems very good, but after 3 minutes it's a big wow. Like a niche perfume but with small price. I don't like almond but here, with good honey and some vanilla and tonka+benzoin, it's perfect, and become like a dream incense. Superior in all to pure Havana (that for me is too much sweet) and more persistent, and in same category world of Herod, but with that sweet notes more aggressive in start and more pronounced in all the times. Sometimes seems to smell a cherry accord also if it isn't listed. A gem for sweet lover. Big 9/10
Yummy tasty
I have had Insurrection II Wild on my list for so long. Thanks to a great swap with a very nice Parfumo I have this fragrance now in my ranks. The fragrance as new costs as well known not the world, although he was a few years ago even cheaper. Apparently it lives pretty well as a "Pure Havane" twin :) .
Previously I had had a test sniff of the Wild, I liked it quite a bit then. A full-fledged review, however, I wanted to write only when I own the bottle. Now it is so far.

To the flacon I would like to lose here - as with almost all my other reviews - a few sentences. Brown it is held, suggests a gourmand sweet almost, 90 ml content and high for a flanker. The cap as well as the font label on the side in gold. The label on the side is poorly glued, partly detaches without giving up completely. But seems to be the case with many bottles of Insurrection. The sprayer is so lala, but does not play the main role here.

The main character in this film is the fragrance. Basically, four scents dominate here for me: Tobacco, Honey, Vanilla, and Cocoa. All yummy stuff. I don't notice much of the earthy patchouli, oddly enough. The scent also seems to have very little progression to speak of. Top notes come in, vanilla and cocoa mingle. Somehow I also detect cherry, though none of that is supposed to be in there. The sweet vanilla tobacco lingers for a very long time. And what can I say, I think that's a good thing. The components are well balanced, nothing stings, weighs heavy or overwhelms you. The sweetness is round and pleasant, I think you can wear it up to 28 degrees in the summer. Gladly also in the evening to go out.

The sillage is solid without overpowering the outside world, the durability with 8 hours as well. I had also once tested the Pure Havane, this is in terms of H+S still a step higher to settle than the Insurrection II Wild. All in all, a very tasty fragrance that provokes some compliments, for relatively little dough. For people who didn't get the Pure Havane, feel free to grab this one. Absolutely recommendable.
Price dwarf uprising
Insurrection II Wild is not a big one price-wise (quite the opposite- quite a small one), but makes a fierce stand against authority in the form of "Naxos" and "Pure Havane".

I want to start with a memory. And that is of my childhood. During this I loved these red Em-eukal cough sweets, wild cherry flavour. I was only too happy to suck these as a child, cough or no cough. I still remember my grandpa frequently taking me to the pharmacy downtown and buying me a big pack of Em-eukals. And I associate one smell in particular with my grandpa, the smell of (delicious) cigars. And so what belongs together comes together - sweet cherry tobacco DNA.

But from the beginning... Also here (as with Sillage by Armaf) everything started with the fact that I sprayed in the perfumery once again randomly loose, including "Naxos" by Xerjoff. I was instantly blown away by this one and did a little more research on this fragrance. It turns out that "Pure Havane" by Mugler should be a fragrance twin. Since I always wanted to try this one, too, I looked it up in perfume stores, but couldn't find it anywhere; it was also sold out everywhere on the internet. Then I discovered that "Insurrection II Wild" is supposed to be a twin of "Pure Havane". When I then also saw the price on the Internet, I ordered the fragrance without further ado blindly on the Internet.

Meanwhile, I had enough time to test this wild riot extensively. Right away it should be said that I had "Naxos" a little differently in memory. This had a stronger honey note and was overall creamier. Instead, I perceive a very clear cherry in the opening of "Insurrection", even though it is not listed as a fragrance note at all. Moreover, the cherry is still accompanied by something fresh, which may indeed be mint, as has already been noted here in the comments. But also the honey and tobacco, which are listed as fragrance notes of course, you can perceive quite.

In the heart note "Insurrection" is then a little sweeter and a light cocoa note joins the cherry, which also never completely disappears in the further course of the fragrance. In the drydown, I personally can no longer detect any significant change and the scent remains consistently tobacco cherry-sweet. Black Forest cake meets it in fact also quite well.

The sillage of the fragrance is quite strong especially in the opening and is able to fill a room well. Also the durability is with me on the skin with about 8 hours quite in the good range, just for the price. Speaking of price - you can already tell from my headline. "Insurrection" is available on the internet for already about 20€- 25€ for 90ml. I understand that as a clear challenge to the "big" fragrances, if you calculate this once. For the price of a "Naxos" you can buy just under 10 flacons of "Insurrection", still about 4 for the price of a "Pure Havane".

I do not want to talk badly about these fragrances, because they also deliver a good quality and just "Naxos" comes along for me again more elegant and adult, so that the price here may also be justified. I just want to suggest that "Insurrection" does not need to hide from its big brothers and for the price is worth a purchase all the time.

The bottle also makes something, even if it is not the most beautiful. But as he comes along, packed in a slipcase, which is reminiscent of a Bible, can already be amazed.

Like all fragrances with this fragrance DA "Insurrection" can unfold best in autumn and winter and can actually be worn by any age group. Since he comes across but rather sweet and less creamy, as bspw. Naxos, he can be worn especially by the slightly younger well.

So who likes "Em-eukal" cough drops, delicious hookah tobacco is not averse and looking for a lot of fragrance for little money, I can only warmly recommend "Insurrection II Wild".

Rquill67
Will wear more than Mugler's Havane?
For two years I wondered if I should purchase Reyane Insurrection II Wild. I purchased Mugler's Havane and Malt in Winter December 2019 and loved them both. I would definitely agree with other reviewers on Fragrantica that you can compare Insurrection II Wild to Havane or Malt, but for a quarter of the price. I was absolutely blown away by the opening and the dry-down on this fragrance. It's linear, but so great, and lands on cherry and tobacco with a slight booziness. This one is not a skin scent, definitely projects. I would wear fall and winter, and give this a 10 / 10. Dare I say I would wear this more than Mugler's Havane?
Black Forest gateau meets Che Guevara
This delicious particle was on my list for quite a while and I thought I would make a blind purchase, I didn't know what to expect as I don't know Pure H*vanne either.

With full anticipation I unpacked the package and was again excited about this noble packaging with a small golden ribbon on it, so that you can pull out the perfume. Since I already have 2 Pure from the same house, I knew just how noble the perfume comes along

I couldn't even wait until I got home with the package, but tore it up on the way. A spray on the back of my hand and I thought I was drinking cherry syrup. The top note is like a steam hammer, the cherry is really sweet, but also sour with a dash of tart freshness. A short time later the scent changes and I take the smell of tobacco mixed with vanilla. But no tobacco from a cigarette, no, it smells like a noble Cuban cigar, Che Guevara sends his regards. But I also take the honey which has something herbaceous, towards forest flower honey. The cherry smell remains and changes more and more into something creamy, Black Forest cherry cake from C*ppenrath & Wiese. At some point the leather also comes out, but this always remains discreetly in the background and doesn't become too penetrating.

This perfume makes me feel like I'm in Cuba in some bar and there I'm eating my cherry pie among all the cigar smokers. I never thought that the scent could arouse such emotions
I now have 25 fragrances and this one lands right behind my number 1, the Valentino Uomo.

For me this is not a fragrance you wear on the side, no this is a fragrance for cooler summer evenings by the campfire, a walk by the lake at sunset or a fine dinner with your partner.

I think this is a very nice perfume for going out
I have a small shortcoming, although he lacks a little depth in the cherry. It could be a little bit fuller or remain fuller like at the beginning.

All in all a blind purchase value if you like tobacco, honey and cherry
The Uprising
Insurrection wild was once again one of my blind purchases for small money.
Fixed by the quite positive ratings and unisex suitability of the fragrance landed this quite quickly in the shopping cart and thus in my collection.
It is an exciting moment every time blind purchases arrive, so I opened the quite large package with excitement.
I was quite astonished by the high-quality looking packaging in the form of a brown, solid cardboard box, labelled with golden writing.
Looks kind of like the demonic perfume Bible...
On a flap you pull out the glass bottle, which lies there like a small sanctuary and if you suffer a little lack of sleep, like I do at the moment, you hear demonic hissing and see bright cones of light.
I have to say that even if the workmanship is not the best, I am still really impressed by the attention to detail and the great presentation.
Now then, the scent.
In the first impression I take a landing honey was which one tries to get rid of with a sharp men's shower gel.
I am annoyed for a second by the piercing shower gel and am rewarded with a candied cherry covered in dark chocolate. The shower gel stays discreetly in the background, but is nevertheless a permanent guest in the cherry choir!
Yeah. After all, it is also declared as a men's scent :)
The fragrance becomes softer and softer in the drydown, with ambergris and delicate suede. The honey also finds its way back and the cherry celebrates its successful rebellion, just like Che, with a Cuban and a peppermint candy...
From now on, the fragrance remains linear for my perception and that suits it well. The Sillage is present but not obtrusive and the scent lasts for 12 hours on my clothes. So all in all, I am totally thrilled with the quality and overall look of the fragrance for the ridiculous price. The world needs more uprisings!!! :D

Really good cologne!!!!
I blind bought this cologne
It is the only one i own from the insurrection II line
It smells great!!!
Sweet, boozy, chocolatey..... it's just really nice and pretty linear opening to dry down
Last 7-10+ hours on my skin and you can get more if you over spray
Projects pretty well for the first 2-3 hours
The bottle is amazing btw!!
I recommend this!
Got mine from fragrancenet net for $20
Tom27
Today a honey mixture enriched with morel and mint
Due to the numerous comments about the similarity of Insurrection II Wild to the well known A * Men Pure Havane by Muggler, I wanted to get a picture myself. Oriental Gourmand fragrances were still missing in my collection.

Despite the summer heat, I dared the test. Shortly after spraying on, a scent of a mixture of morello cherry syrup and mint honey spread. Very intense, but also somehow delicious. The cherry note was in my opinion over the whole
Life of the fragrance at different intensities.

After a while a green, sharp tobacco note appeared, but not as offensive as a cigarette on the street, rather soft, with the pride and elegance typical of the finest Cuban cigars.

The heart note continued with a sour leather chord mixed with vanilla spices, almost as if one had filled a large amount of patchouli leaves and vanilla sticks into a leather backpack.
Although not listed in the fragrance pyramid, I also discovered a hint of vanilla that provided a particularly creamy and powdery smoothness.
The scent experience was accompanied by the woody essence of birch, which supported the other scent components excellently.

At try-down, the fragrance took on a warm, bittersweet, vanilla-like, slightly resinous amber aroma with a sharp ash chord. Ashes in the most positive sense. No wet, damp, dirty ash, but dry and powdery cigar ash, like the one from the already mentioned Cuban cigar.

Although Insurrection II Wild is sweet with notes of honey, rose, vanilla and amber, I think it is very masculine. It differs from other tobacco vanilla fragrances on the market, which are also sweet, but often more feminine and "round".
I attributed this effect to the herbal and green tobacco note along with the earthy and bitter patchouli note.

When it comes to durability, I can't complain about up to 9 hours. The Sillage is average to good and is clearly perceptible in arm length. That's why Insurrection II Wild is a universal fragrance for all occasions.

I think the best scent effect is achieved in cold weather from late autumn to early spring.

Insurrection II Wild is a recommendation for those who like sweet tobacco scents without smelling too feminine.

Ernie824
Insurrection II Wild is it Pure Havane in Disguise?
SOTD: 12/18/18

To my nose is similar to Pure Havane in which I have to compare it to. But the scent becomes so different on the dry down it's different and unique. It does have Pure Havane DNA, but I still prefer Pure Havane over Insurrection II Wild. The presentation is great and the value is even greater, Wild II surprised me and the longevity lasted on my skin between 12-15+ hrs. Is a gem and a must get.

Rating

Scent: 8.5/10
Presentation/Design: 8.5/10
Value: 9/10: Can't go wrong on the price with this fragrance
Longevity/Performance: 9/10,lasted on my skin between 12-15+ hrs
Overall: 8.5/10

My SOTD (Scent of the Day): Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Wild: As of 02/19/19

Revisiting this fragrance again as my SOTD as of 02/19/19, this fragrance is keeping surprising me and I have both Pure Havane and Insurrection II Wild, and Insurrection II Wild is more louder, sweeter, and more bolder than Pure Havane. But I still prefer Pure Havane, but Insurrection II Wild it's a worthy clone and competitor to Pure Havane is almost close to 80-85% similar. Who knows Insurrection II Wild might replace the Pure Havane in my winter rotation line up. Longevity/Performance is still a beast 6-8 sprays lasting on my skin as a skin scent around 13+ hrs. Overall hasn't change still giving it an 8.5 out of 10. Don't sleep on the House of Reyane Tradition to me Insurrection II Wild is still a gem of a fragrance and a bargain.

JMWeedJMWeed 19 days ago
Smoother tobacco honey with a hint of cherry, drying down with vanilla and amber. Excellent performance and price.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 9 months ago
Sweet cherry tobacco with a powdery vibe. Very close to pure havanne. Best for middle aged man in the fall and winter
BertolucciKBertolucciK 9 months ago
A Pure Havane with a stronger tobacco note, dryer and with less honey. The patchouli is appealing, there is vanilla in the drydown.
EinsteinvEinsteinv 1 year ago
Smells like cherry liquor, maybe a bit feminine. Quite nice in the air, very sophisticated. Good sillage
InsurrectionInsurrection 1 year ago
Great cost / value. Crazy that for so little you can get such a great, long lasting fragrance with a nice presentation to boot. Gift worthy!
Finerthings8Finerthings8 1 year ago
I can’t pass even the opening , extremely synthetic with nuclear performance. Opening is similar to Muglers Havane and both are not for me
KimJongKimJong 2 years ago
Fresh sweet tobacco. Really pretty good for the price. Not very similar to Pure Havane, but enough to replace it.
Tdebruin73Tdebruin73 2 years ago
A more synthetic seeming "clone" of Pure Havane.
CatarinaCatarina 3 years ago
Pure Havane on a budget. Great value for money. A cinnamon and Patchouli bomb if are in the mood for it. Many chicks are!
Carlitos01Carlitos01 4 years ago
It presents notes of good cognag, tobacco, honey and vanilla . After a close friendsfancy dinner, It creates a confortable friendly mood.

by Shuqush
by RedBull
by Atttila
by Atttila

Popular Reyane Tradition

Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Wild Oud by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Fusion by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Dark by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Venezia for Men by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Couture by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Musk Sultan by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Arabian Roses by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Porto Fino pour Homme by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Sport by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Lumineux by Reyane Tradition Fight Club White by Reyane Tradition Insurrection by Reyane Tradition Gentle Elsatys by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure Extreme by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Silk Oud by Reyane Tradition My Oud by Reyane Tradition Monsieur May H by Reyane Tradition Cuir Celeste by Reyane Tradition