Insurrection II Wild 2013

Insurrection II Wild by Reyane Tradition
Top 84 in Men's Perfume
8.3 / 10 446 Ratings
Insurrection II Wild is a popular perfume by Reyane Tradition for men and was released in 2013. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by YZY. Pronunciation
Goes well with Molecule 01

Top Notes Top Notes TobaccoTobacco HoneyHoney
Heart Notes Heart Notes PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla CocoaCocoa
Base Notes Base Notes French labdanumFrench labdanum AmberAmber StyraxStyrax
Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 01.02.2023.

15 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Top Review 21
Price dwarf uprising
Insurrection II Wild is not a big one price-wise (quite the opposite- quite a small one), but makes a fierce stand against authority in the form of "Naxos" and "Pure Havane".

I want to start with a memory. And that is of my childhood. During this I loved these red Em-eukal cough sweets, wild cherry flavour. I was only too happy to suck these as a child, cough or no cough. I still remember my grandpa frequently taking me to the pharmacy downtown and buying me a big pack of Em-eukals. And I associate one smell in particular with my grandpa, the smell of (delicious) cigars. And so what belongs together comes together - sweet cherry tobacco DNA.

But from the beginning... Also here (as with Sillage by Armaf) everything started with the fact that I sprayed in the perfumery once again randomly loose, including "Naxos" by Xerjoff. I was instantly blown away by this one and did a little more research on this fragrance. It turns out that "Pure Havane" by Mugler should be a fragrance twin. Since I always wanted to try this one, too, I looked it up in perfume stores, but couldn't find it anywhere; it was also sold out everywhere on the internet. Then I discovered that "Insurrection II Wild" is supposed to be a twin of "Pure Havane". When I then also saw the price on the Internet, I ordered the fragrance without further ado blindly on the Internet.

Meanwhile, I had enough time to test this wild riot extensively. Right away it should be said that I had "Naxos" a little differently in memory. This had a stronger honey note and was overall creamier. Instead, I perceive a very clear cherry in the opening of "Insurrection", even though it is not listed as a fragrance note at all. Moreover, the cherry is still accompanied by something fresh, which may indeed be mint, as has already been noted here in the comments. But also the honey and tobacco, which are listed as fragrance notes of course, you can perceive quite.

In the heart note "Insurrection" is then a little sweeter and a light cocoa note joins the cherry, which also never completely disappears in the further course of the fragrance. In the drydown, I personally can no longer detect any significant change and the scent remains consistently tobacco cherry-sweet. Black Forest cake meets it in fact also quite well.

The sillage of the fragrance is quite strong especially in the opening and is able to fill a room well. Also the durability is with me on the skin with about 8 hours quite in the good range, just for the price. Speaking of price - you can already tell from my headline. "Insurrection" is available on the internet for already about 20€- 25€ for 90ml. I understand that as a clear challenge to the "big" fragrances, if you calculate this once. For the price of a "Naxos" you can buy just under 10 flacons of "Insurrection", still about 4 for the price of a "Pure Havane".

I do not want to talk badly about these fragrances, because they also deliver a good quality and just "Naxos" comes along for me again more elegant and adult, so that the price here may also be justified. I just want to suggest that "Insurrection" does not need to hide from its big brothers and for the price is worth a purchase all the time.

The bottle also makes something, even if it is not the most beautiful. But as he comes along, packed in a slipcase, which is reminiscent of a Bible, can already be amazed.

Like all fragrances with this fragrance DA "Insurrection" can unfold best in autumn and winter and can actually be worn by any age group. Since he comes across but rather sweet and less creamy, as bspw. Naxos, he can be worn especially by the slightly younger well.

So who likes "Em-eukal" cough drops, delicious hookah tobacco is not averse and looking for a lot of fragrance for little money, I can only warmly recommend "Insurrection II Wild".
Very helpful Review 20
The Uprising
Insurrection wild was once again one of my blind purchases for small money.
Fixed by the quite positive ratings and unisex suitability of the fragrance landed this quite quickly in the shopping cart and thus in my collection.
It is an exciting moment every time blind purchases arrive, so I opened the quite large package with excitement.
I was quite astonished by the high-quality looking packaging in the form of a brown, solid cardboard box, labelled with golden writing.
Looks kind of like the demonic perfume Bible...
On a flap you pull out the glass bottle, which lies there like a small sanctuary and if you suffer a little lack of sleep, like I do at the moment, you hear demonic hissing and see bright cones of light.
I have to say that even if the workmanship is not the best, I am still really impressed by the attention to detail and the great presentation.
Now then, the scent.
In the first impression I take a landing honey was which one tries to get rid of with a sharp men's shower gel.
I am annoyed for a second by the piercing shower gel and am rewarded with a candied cherry covered in dark chocolate. The shower gel stays discreetly in the background, but is nevertheless a permanent guest in the cherry choir!
Yeah. After all, it is also declared as a men's scent :)
The fragrance becomes softer and softer in the drydown, with ambergris and delicate suede. The honey also finds its way back and the cherry celebrates its successful rebellion, just like Che, with a Cuban and a peppermint candy...
From now on, the fragrance remains linear for my perception and that suits it well. The Sillage is present but not obtrusive and the scent lasts for 12 hours on my clothes. So all in all, I am totally thrilled with the quality and overall look of the fragrance for the ridiculous price. The world needs more uprisings!!! :D
Top Review 17
Today a honey mixture enriched with morel and mint
Due to the numerous comments about the similarity of Insurrection II Wild to the well known A * Men Pure Havane by Muggler, I wanted to get a picture myself. Oriental Gourmand fragrances were still missing in my collection.

Despite the summer heat, I dared the test. Shortly after spraying on, a scent of a mixture of morello cherry syrup and mint honey spread. Very intense, but also somehow delicious. The cherry note was in my opinion over the whole
Life of the fragrance at different intensities.

After a while a green, sharp tobacco note appeared, but not as offensive as a cigarette on the street, rather soft, with the pride and elegance typical of the finest Cuban cigars.

The heart note continued with a sour leather chord mixed with vanilla spices, almost as if one had filled a large amount of patchouli leaves and vanilla sticks into a leather backpack.
Although not listed in the fragrance pyramid, I also discovered a hint of vanilla that provided a particularly creamy and powdery smoothness.
The scent experience was accompanied by the woody essence of birch, which supported the other scent components excellently.

At try-down, the fragrance took on a warm, bittersweet, vanilla-like, slightly resinous amber aroma with a sharp ash chord. Ashes in the most positive sense. No wet, damp, dirty ash, but dry and powdery cigar ash, like the one from the already mentioned Cuban cigar.

Although Insurrection II Wild is sweet with notes of honey, rose, vanilla and amber, I think it is very masculine. It differs from other tobacco vanilla fragrances on the market, which are also sweet, but often more feminine and "round".
I attributed this effect to the herbal and green tobacco note along with the earthy and bitter patchouli note.

When it comes to durability, I can't complain about up to 9 hours. The Sillage is average to good and is clearly perceptible in arm length. That's why Insurrection II Wild is a universal fragrance for all occasions.

I think the best scent effect is achieved in cold weather from late autumn to early spring.

Insurrection II Wild is a recommendation for those who like sweet tobacco scents without smelling too feminine.
Very helpful Review 14
Yummy tasty
I have had Insurrection II Wild on my list for so long. Thanks to a great swap with a very nice Parfumo I have this fragrance now in my ranks. The fragrance as new costs as well known not the world, although he was a few years ago even cheaper. Apparently it lives pretty well as a "Pure Havane" twin :) .
Previously I had had a test sniff of the Wild, I liked it quite a bit then. A full-fledged review, however, I wanted to write only when I own the bottle. Now it is so far.

To the flacon I would like to lose here - as with almost all my other reviews - a few sentences. Brown it is held, suggests a gourmand sweet almost, 90 ml content and high for a flanker. The cap as well as the font label on the side in gold. The label on the side is poorly glued, partly detaches without giving up completely. But seems to be the case with many bottles of Insurrection. The sprayer is so lala, but does not play the main role here.

The main character in this film is the fragrance. Basically, four scents dominate here for me: Tobacco, Honey, Vanilla, and Cocoa. All yummy stuff. I don't notice much of the earthy patchouli, oddly enough. The scent also seems to have very little progression to speak of. Top notes come in, vanilla and cocoa mingle. Somehow I also detect cherry, though none of that is supposed to be in there. The sweet vanilla tobacco lingers for a very long time. And what can I say, I think that's a good thing. The components are well balanced, nothing stings, weighs heavy or overwhelms you. The sweetness is round and pleasant, I think you can wear it up to 28 degrees in the summer. Gladly also in the evening to go out.

The sillage is solid without overpowering the outside world, the durability with 8 hours as well. I had also once tested the Pure Havane, this is in terms of H+S still a step higher to settle than the Insurrection II Wild. All in all, a very tasty fragrance that provokes some compliments, for relatively little dough. For people who didn't get the Pure Havane, feel free to grab this one. Absolutely recommendable.

Top Review 12
The tobacco scent sweet outsider
Many people have asked the inevitable question of whether or not to buy a clone. Sometimes it's a good choice, with price and availability being the top two reasons. Is it justified?
Wild Insurrection II is a double for A*Men Pure Havane. Reyanne Tradition did well with this fragrance and I bought it after reading about it. I have tried to overcome Mugler EdT's low availability for a period of time. I currently have two bottles of Pure Havane, but it was impossible to get anywhere three years ago. I admit I didn't expect to be so pleased with this perfume. Due to my good impression when choosing Wild, I also bought the Dark and Pure editions out of pure curiosity.
YZY - the owner of the Reyane Tradition brand - is a disoriented company. They haven't decided yet whether to make niche perfumes or cheap clone designs. With the Insurrection II series and some niche-quality fragrances like Acqua di Parisis, they have grown an above-average number of designer clones. I think their customers are confused too. I consider all three Insurrection II offerings for men to be above-average designer perfumes. Some other good YZY fragrances fell by the wayside.

I find this scent to be very linear, a bit spicy, and less sweet than expected. It's definitely a masculine fragrance. It presents some sweetness with honey and vanilla, some balsamic chords with styrax and labdanum, and some earthy notes with patchouli and seductive moist tobacco. I am only suggesting the notes taken by my nose.
This perfume is pleasantly comfortable and calls for a good cognac after a lively dinner with close friends. It creates a cosy atmosphere and attracts both sexes. Excellent price/performance ratio. I will try to explain why with my ratings:

My math for Insurrection II Wild:
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
- Opening: 8.5 (wet tobacco, sweetened with honey and vanilla)
- Drying: 8.0 (shades of earthy patchouli and amber)
- Longevity: 7.5 (Up to 7~8 hours with 3 sprays)
- Silage: 7.5 (top silage with 5 to 6 feet radius and projection for 2 hours)
- Portability 8.5 (avoid hot days; very good for almost any other type of weather, day or night)
- Versatility: 8.5 (Some people claim that Insurrection II Wild is sexy as hell. I disagree on its sexy features for some noses. To me, the sweet and strong smell of tobacco suggests a noisy encounter with friends. Without a doubt this is a versatile fragrance.)
- Praise: 9.0 (very serious praise from both sexes; gets everyone's attention)
- Exclusivity: 7.5 (not 10 as it is very similar to Pure Havane, although it performs better and costs three times less)
- Quality: 8.0 (doesn't smell cheap; the compliments and comments I've received must mean something)
- Presentation: 7.5 (nice bottle, but unattractive box)
- Price: 9.5 (€ 20.00 per 90 ml + shipping)
___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
Average: 8.22 / 10.00
- between 7 and 8 = above average;
- between 8 and 9 = recommended;
- greater than 9 = make no mistakes;

Comment on "Insurrection II | Reyane Tradition":
I usually don't like praising clones. This perfume is supposed to clone A*Men Pure Havane. However, it's less sweet and more powerful. It also resembles the later XJ 1861 Naxos. In short, it is a cheap, pleasant, and manly smell of moist tobacco. I only recommend based on that;

Congratulations to the colleague from Parfumo Elysium for the great review of Insurrection II Wild.

Music: Suzi Quatro - "Can The Can"
More reviews

12 short views on the fragrance
CatarinaCatarina 4 years ago
Pure Havane on a budget. Great value for money. A cinnamon and Patchouli bomb if are in the mood for it. Many chicks are!
Carlitos01Carlitos01 5 years ago
It presents notes of good cognag, tobacco, honey and vanilla . After a close friendsfancy dinner, It creates a confortable friendly mood.
ElysiumElysium 5 years ago
It is similar to Pure Havane, but not really a clone. It's a bit more masculine with a stronger tobacco note and a fainter vanilla & cherry
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 years ago
A Pure Havane with a stronger tobacco note, dryer and with less honey. The patchouli is appealing, there is vanilla in the drydown.
KimJongKimJong 3 years ago
Fresh sweet tobacco. Really pretty good for the price. Not very similar to Pure Havane, but enough to replace it.
More statements

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

12 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Reyane Tradition

Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Wild Oud by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Fusion by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Dark by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Couture by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Venezia for Men by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Sport by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Arabian Roses by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure Extreme by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Lumineux by Reyane Tradition Fight Club White by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Musk Sultan by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Sky Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Too... Tabacco! by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Silk Oud by Reyane Tradition Insurrection by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Porto Fino pour Homme by Reyane Tradition Cuir Celeste by Reyane Tradition Monsieur May H by Reyane Tradition