Insurrection II Pure 2013

Insurrection II Pure by Reyane Tradition
Insurrection II Pure is a popular perfume by Reyane Tradition for men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by YZY.
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
OakmossOakmoss
VanillaVanilla
AmbergrisAmbergris

Submitted by Michael, last update on 12.01.2022.

Worst creed aventus dupe
This fragrance smells really similar to Creed aventus which is amazing, can’t complain about the scent .. unfortunately it’s the one of the worst performance & silage fragrances i have in my collection.

If you really enjoy the scent go for Mont blanc explorer (way more better & closer to Creed aventus). Club de nuit intense is also amazing but the opening is very harsh... u can get used to it?
Hujo77
Best Aventus Gemini !!!!!
Yes you all heard right for me he is the best !!!!

Ok now I'll tell you why, this scent was by far the most complimented scent I've ever worn.
This well known and often copied Aventus DNA with masculine pineapple is sensationally surrounded by smoky vanilla in this scent which makes this scent incredibly sexy and appealing in the drydown.
Exactly this slightly sweet vanilla makes a huge difference here and leaves all who smell it in the air enchanted.
For me simply unbeatable !!!!

And now all those who say otherwise, yes I have all known clones (CDNIM Silver Cap, Explorer, etc.) and the original 2015 Batch at home and extensively tested and worn.
The original above all dingen the 2015 Batch plays in its own league about it I will not argue, but after that comes with me Insurrection to 1000%.

Since this fragrance is often criticized the durability and sillage I would like to tell you one thing absolutely, keyword: Noseblind !!!!!.
This fragrance lets the wearer assume the frequent wear that he is after 2-3 hours evaporated and no longer perceptible, but the complete opposite is the case partly I was after 7 hours wear addressed as good I smell or clothes smells the next day still thereafter.
So do not be fooled by your nose the durability is good and sillage as well.
Especially in the summer when the body temperature is heated by sports, dancing and exercise projects this fragrance very Good and lets the girls melt away.

Conclusion:
Mega independent Aventus twin raining compliments and has a very decent durability.

Cheap to buy so dear friends of the compliments just try it out!!!!
Insurrection Pure II vs CDNIM EdT
I have now bought both fragrances to have a cheap alternative to Creed Aventus, especially because the durability at Aventus dorch very much to be desired.

I only know of two batches of Aventus. The current and I was once allowed to smell the holy grail, which was clearly smokier than the newer. In this respect, I also save me a "is X% similar to Aventus" statement, because this would be wrong in doubt depending on the batch anyway. Fact is, both fragrances would pass for Aventus batches for most people, especially in the dry down.
It's almost too stereotypical to write this, but everything you can read and see about these two scents here or on youtube is essentially true.

ie:
Insurrection Pure II has a super pleasant soft top note with a lot of fruity pineapple, as it goes on it lacks some of the smoke and remains a bit one dimensional but still a very very good scent, especially for the price. Similarity to Aventus is definitely very clearly present. Evtl. this would be a good unisex option of Aventus?

CDNIM EdT actually has the very syntetic aggressive citrusy start, but only if you smell directly on the spray. If you wear it on clothes is also the top note about the sillage immediately "Aventus". The dry down and base are indistinguishable from Aventus in my opinion. Do they smell different in direct comparison? Yes, but is that because they are different batches or a dupe or or?

Both are definitely cheap all day every day alternatives to Aventus if you like DNA (who doesn't?). I layer the two scents meanwhile to get the best of both worlds.

Same review I post at CDNIM ;-)
Miscommunication
I have ordered a bottle, because the fragrance for years as a worthy Aventus Dupe is considered. But: How you could come even in the approach to it, the Wässerchen remind of Creed, I really do not understand at all.

To express the similarity in percentages, I spare me at this point. You get a fragrance that smells fresh fruity at first, but quickly dives into a rosy powdery, almost sticky sweetness. The citrus chords are missing after some time completely.

From the crisp sparkling play of bergamot with mossy, woody and smoky tones, as in the original, there is no trace. Also, the appearance is of a very synthetic nature and easily capable of triggering headaches.

I do not demand that the Düftlein Aventus imitates in its entirety, but a leanings should already be present. I and my nose, however, think: Nah, sorry. That was a misstep - there can not even the price to console over it.

I for my nose got a pleasing shower gel scent. No less, but unfortunately also no more....
Good clone
This stuff smells really extremely good, no great difference to Aventus. Unfortunately it lacks a bit of power, after 2 hours the spell is mostly over and you have to spray it. Sillage goes like this, but also goes quite fast towards zero. But for the price an excellent allday. But I have to say that the big brother doesn't last much longer either, so this is a really good alternative
The clone did it
Is he or isn't he?
He is and yet he is not.
But it's so similar it's hard to tell the difference! I find this fragrance simply hammer.i wear it in every season and am always asked what i have on it. If I the name nee, then my counterpart rolled my eyes and asked He is to the original by far cheaper and can see himself in any case, I mean can be smelled.
The durability is very good, because it is still perceptible after hours.
In any case a recommendation to buy.
Andriu
Super at the beginning, then a pity
Will use it in summer / spring, day / night, casual / daily etc.
It's very masculine.
It is difficult to find such aromas so well in your notes.
I perceive citrus fruits and woods more than the resins.
The emergence phase lasts about 2 hours on my skin, although the citrus fruits last, flush with the skin it lasts about 8-10 hours longer.
Your projection is low after the first few hours, but in terms of price I can only recommend it.
The packaging + bottle = 10!!!
Great and underrated!
In my opinion, this is a completely underestimated fragrance, which is far ahead of other Aventus-like fragrances I have smelled so far. The citric opening and the following smoky heart are simply fantastic. The first time I wore the scent, my daughter was immediately taken aback: "Wow, you smell great!" Whereby the fragrance seems to be better received by women than MB Explorer or CDNIM.
I like the Sillage. However, its durability leaves much to be desired, and it can be sniffed on clothing much longer than on the skin. Since the smell is to be had however quite favorably, man can refill! All in all, a purchase I have never regretted, a fragrance with an addictive factor that I reach for again and again!
Ytapaty
Purchased in 2017 and considered good!
I bought my I2P 2017. On my skin and also on clothes it lasts at least as long as its big role model! In terms of Sillage, too, I would describe him as almost equal. It is already very similar to Aventus in terms of its fragrance DNA, although even untrained noses can easily sniff out the difference in a direct comparison. Compliments have only been paid to Aventus so far. :-) It smells much rounder and fresher and also a bit more masculine than the I2P
Back and forth
Aventus or not. You get a great fragrance here for a small price. It's very fruity at first. The smoky notes are still playing in the background. With time he loses his fruity vibe more and more, never disappearing completely. Only the scent - great! Beautiful fresh, fruity, smoky aaaaaabut a perfume is only fun if it is perceived, by yourself and by the environment. Unfortunately, the vial cannot score here at all. It is still felt 20 minutes after spraying, but not afterwards. I even asked a friend to spray this scent on his body, unfortunately it was similar here. In summary: good fragrance, bad performance, unfortunately.

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 9 months ago
A fruity version of avenues with absolutely no smoke. Great value for money
Dan81Dan81 2 years ago
Strong opening with pineapple. I mix this gem 20% with CDNI 80% to make a cheaper Aventus that smells 99% same for office daily use
KimJongKimJong 2 years ago
A much better choice than CDNIM, in that there is no strange fake lemon opening. Compared with Aventus, it has an unnatural sweetness.
KLewisKLewis 3 years ago
An affordable Creed Aventus, lacking in longevity and slightly synthetic.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 4 years ago
Reyanne Aventus really reminds me of Creed Pure. Nice bottle, nice juice, a bit synthetic, over pleasing, low price, superb value. Good job!

by Vogi
by WeberLee
by KLewis
by KLewis

Popular Reyane Tradition

Insurrection II Wild by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Wild Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Fusion by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Dark by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Venezia for Men by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Couture by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Musk Sultan by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Arabian Roses by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Porto Fino pour Homme by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Sport by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Lumineux by Reyane Tradition Fight Club White by Reyane Tradition Insurrection by Reyane Tradition Gentle Elsatys by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure Extreme by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Silk Oud by Reyane Tradition My Oud by Reyane Tradition Monsieur May H by Reyane Tradition Cuir Celeste by Reyane Tradition