Insurrection II Pure (2013)

Insurrection II Pure by Reyane Tradition

Insurrection II Pure is a popular perfume by Reyane Tradition for men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by YZY.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackcurrant, Bergamot, Apple, Pineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesBirch, Jasmine, Patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Musk, Ambergris, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 03.07.2019

8.0 6.0 4.0 8.0/10

Aventus's Clown
About this fragrance, its notes and the really good approach to 'Aventus' everything has already been written here.

I had the first contact in the circle of acquaintances and put him for me on the watchlist.

At some point he was in the collection. In a fragrance comparison with the 'original' he couldn't quite keep up, but on his flacon it didn't say 'Aventus' either, I didn't have such a high demand on this fragrance. Seen for itself this fragrance is very successful!

Alone its durability, I do not feel even with that of EdCs equal. It goes more in the direction of After Shave.

On my skin, everything that makes up this fragrance evaporates after a very short time. First, I got on my way with a pocket spray. At some point, I was tired of it but.

On shirts, sweaters etc. this fragrance has a good durability
After I became a little 'Aventus tired' and this one did not find its way into my collection again, it was transferred to this fragrance as well.

But I didn't want to dispose of the half-full bottle. I remembered his strength.

So now he receives his bread of mercy in our household as textile scent.
8.0 6.0 8.0 8.0/10

The "playful" Aventus vs. Aventus vs. other Dupes
Almost 20 Euro for 90ml - it was only a question of time when I would get it! I've finally done it. Sooner or later curiosity grabs you when looking for Aventus alternatives. I have had an Aventus sample (Batch 18B01) for a long time and therefore only draw a comparison to this batch. Wat shall I say, I definitely can't deny a certain similarity, but the emphasis is on the word "certain". Aventus is definitely smokier, more male and has definitely more Sillage than the Insurrection, whereby the longevity of the Insurrection is quite good with me, even after 8 hours I smell it on my wrist. He definitely has more pineapple and less smoke than my Aventus. He is more playful for me because of his dominant fruityness, more "playful" than the Aventus. As an independent fragrance I appreciate it very much, but I cannot and will not name a 1to1 clone, it is simply too simple for that and does not have the complexity and concentrated masculinity one is used to from Aventus.

I also own the Club de Nuit Intense and the Afnan Supremacy Silver. Personally, I find that these fragrances smell much more similar than Aventus in percentage terms. Above all, they have the smokiness that distinguishes Aventus and makes for "head-turning moments". Club de Nuit Intense (black spray head) is for me, as far as smokiness is concerned, first for me of the three, then the Afnan Supremacy Silver, then the Insurrection, where the pineapple dominates for me through and through. Concerning the similarity to Aventus, the Afnan Supremacy Silver is first for me, closely followed by CDNI and last but not least Insurrection. I have to praise the Afnan at this point, because I personally think that it really smells almost identical to my Aventus. I even ordered a backup bottle of it, which I don't do with any other scent. Seriously, I wonder why the ASS gets so little attention and almost gets lost under the dupes, or does it just seem like that to me? o.0

Finally back to Insurrection: It is good, therefore the 8er rating. It would have been interesting what rating I would have given the fragrance if I hadn't known Aventus ^-^ Probably even a 9, if not a 10, I would have taken the incredibly low price into consideration. If you want to have an mMn almost identical 2018 Aventus, you should simply try out Afnan Supremacy Silver
6.0 7.0 10.0 10.0/10

Love at second attempt
My perfumer usually adds a fragrance to my purchase for me to try out. Just like two years ago when she sent me a sample bottle of Insurrection II Pure and a piece of paper with a smiley on it. When I took a few bumps from the rehearsal I was not at all taken with the note. The opening was somehow just not mine at all... I just wasn't prepared for that smell. So the sample went relatively disappointed in the bucket.
Now, after a good two years and my extended knowledge and the knowledge of Aventus and its Dupes, the saleswoman put Insurrection II Pure to my heart once again. The perfume is really almost like Aventus and unbeatable when it comes to value for money. So I ordered the water.

When I then had the package in front of me, I was not badly surprised. The packaging is of enormous quality and unusually elaborately designed for a perfume. When I think of Creed's cardboard box I have to smile a bit about its price. The whole thing comes across in a clean, clear, pure white. Noble.

The fragrance is really fresh at the beginning. Pineapple and apple dominate, the former definitely having priority. As someone has written here, the opening can be a bit peculiar, and you can be a little averse to it. This was probably the first time I missed the experience with the little water. But as soon as the heart note with jasmine and patchouli appears, I also smell the currants. The opening is simply sweet and then it goes on like this. So it seems to me that I already notice vanilla in the heart note. The base with ambergris and musk is simply ingenious. Classic warm and inviting. I am so taken with the heart and above all the base note that I enjoy going through the opening. The opening doesn't take too long. But what I am asking myself now is, how Aventus smells then, because he is still said to have a smoky note... I will fall in love again?

I definitely rate the shelf life as very good. Honestly, I took a shower in the evening and applied the fragrance, exemplary as it should be on the freshly showered skin. I took four shots per side of my neck and went off into the night. When I got out of bed 13h later the next day, I still noticed the scent on my skin. Even a little after the shower.

The Sillage is all right. In my opinion, the scent stays with me and does not fill the whole room. Naturally in relation to the amount applied. But for the night at the club, it was fine. Half a portion for the office and the fragrance is a quiet companion for the handshake.

The bottle is well processed and even has a protective foil for the silver accent. The appearance is massive, as is its content, but I don't know why this fragrance was chosen white. The spray head is compatible with the Travalo which always pleases me. I am not convinced of the feel, no matter how I hold the bottle, it does not fit comfortably in my hand. Maybe I also have too small hands.

All in all, I'm glad I gave the fragrance a second chance. Although I don't (yet) know how Aventus from Creed smells, I'm so taken with this one that I'll definitely wear it more often.

Whether you're taking this fragrance as a dupe to Aventus or just looking for a great men's fragrance for the warmer season, you've come to the right place.

Sweeter scent clone to Creed Aventus
SOTD: Insurrection II Pure by Reyane Traditions: As of 12/30/18

I have the Insurrection fragrance trilogy including Pure, and the Pure is the least of my favorites, and among the Aventus clones I picked L'Adventure and CDNIM over Pure. Eventually I will probably buy Aventus down the road. Not knocking Pure still have the Aventus DNA, performance is average, scent is decent not smoking as CDNIM, but has a sweet fruity smell. Value is still great, it could be a nice car freshener sprayer.

Rating

Scent: 7.5/10
Value: 9/10
Presentation/Design: 7.5/10
Performance/Longevity: 8/10: Lasted on my skin between 8-10+ hrs, still pushing with a faint scent on my skin on 10+ hr mark
Overall: 7.5/10

SOTD (Scent of the Day): Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure: As of 02/01/19

Changed my perspective a bit on this clone but every clone the scent does takes a different direction/route, my nose still detects the birch, pineapple, which dominates the opening, and then apple is very faint pretty much on the backend. Then the vanilla, musk and bergamot kicks in. When it comes to the Aventus clones, from Al Haramain L'Aventure, CDNIM, and Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure how would I rank them.

1- CDNIM
2- Al Haramain L'Aventure
3- Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure

Longevity/Performance: 8.5/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around 10+ hrs scent is still lingering on skin @ the 11 hr mark.
5.0 9.0 10.0 8.0/10

Andos
The shirt hanging in the hallway...
Aventus by Creed is also such a fragrance that you somehow inevitably come across when looking for good men's perfumes. Again, the ratings here were just so great that I had to find a perfumery that provided it for testing. When the time came and I could finally try it, however, a certain disillusionment arose:

Yeah, I can see why so many people like him, but he's just too much for me. He has something harsh and masculine about him, which I love about perfumes, but how can I say he just "gets in my face too much", pardon my French. You want to smell good as a man, but you don't want to kill it with your scent. So in the sense that the environment still gets air when you're around. In this respect, tastes differ, whether you only want to be perceived when you are close to your body, whether the scent announces you when you meet someone, so to speak, and puts your business card in their hand, or whether you pull a whole cloud of scent behind you. If one wanted to wear it then, it would be to my taste in any case economical to dose. Because I don't want to say that it's bad, only you have to think about whether you want to belong to category A B or C. And if you're not needy, you could easily slip into category C involuntarily.

I don't even know how it happened that I ordered a bottle of Insurrection, although I wasn't so convinced about Aventus. But when it comes to perfumes, it's at least as important that you like to be smelled by your environment as it is that you like to smell yourself. Since I knew that Aventus is also very popular in the ladies' world and my repertoire is not yet too huge (and my purse is small), I wanted a perfume that had a little more penetrating power and could also make its way through the alcohol haze of the discount fog during the next drink. Without being too intrusive, of course, as already described :)

That's exactly what I found in this perfume. I find it a slightly lighter version of Aventus. But easily it doesn't hit so well, it's somehow different, a bit softer, but still has a bitter note. But there were already enough fragrance descriptions and others can do that much better than me anyway. But I would like to reiterate the Sillage and durability and have a little anecdote about it:

I had applied the scent a while ago with two or three splashes on my neck and especially on my shirt. After wearing this shirt once, I put it in my hallway. And for the next 5 to 6 days, every time I walked by, I got this mad base note in my nose. Sillage and durability is really phenomenal, which brings us back to economical dosing for the protection of the environment!

In any case, I would like to point out once again that this fragrance really only unfolds its full power after a few hours. I can't do that much with the top note, but this base has something animal and wild, but at the same time masculine and well-groomed. So if it's time for clubbing on Friday, it's best to diesel in all your clothes on Wednesday evening :D

Like a junkie running in his ordeal after the high of his first shot forever, I am in search of the fragrance. The fragrance that expresses for me the absolute masculinity, that is at the same time elegant and well-groomed but also masculine, the fragrance that silences all my critics and makes all women soft knees.

Like the junkie, I'll probably never find him, but I have to say, this base comes very close!
8.0 6.0 5.0 8.5/10

KLewis
Love the scent, but doesn't last.
This is still a great fragrance, well known for its similarities to Creed Aventus and rightfully so in my opinion.
If you're looking for an Aventus clone, for me this one comes closer than Armaf's Club de Nuit Intense Man, but not quite as close as Al Haramain L'Aventure, but out of the 3 I still choose this fragrance.

Firstly there's a burst of spicy Pineapple sweetness. It projects for a short while and may turns some heads, if you like the compliments, this one didn't disappoint. On the dry down is when the musky, birch, oakmoss vibes really start to shine through for me, bringing with it that more masculine edge, the main thing IP2 is missing is the smokiness.

The packaging is nice, a good sturdy book-insert box, pull to reveal the faded bottle placed in the middle.
I love the shape of the bottle, a kind of tear-drop base that has been stretched out, but I don't like what they have done to the bottle to get the fade as it feels very cheap like a plastic coating.

The only real con for me is that the scent has almost gone after 4-5 hours, but with the price as it is, it doesn't hurt to put on a few more sprays when needed.
9.0 9.0 8.0 10.0/10

Rendi
finally a fragrance twin that deserves that name
creed is indeed fresh-fruity, but this water is more fruity, with a slightly lower shelf life than creed. What is better is a matter of taste and cannot be discussed
8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Better than the original
After a long time with this fragrance twin I wanted to treat myself to the legendary original the day before yesterday.
Off to the fragrance shop, sprayed on neck and wrists, 30 minutes walked through the city and... away!
He could only be smelled from five centimetres away. (My fiancée and friends have confirmed it.)
For such a high-priced fragrance a NoGo.

The Insurrection, however, performs really well for me, it lasts as well as most summer fragrances and I have already received so many compliments for this fragrance.

My current Signature Scent. :-)

By the way, I still hit the perfumery, namely Tom Ford, the Mandarino di Amalfi just knocked my socks off. But that's another topic ;-)
8.0 8.0 8.0 5.0/10

The forester celebrates
My forester's maniac will celebrate his birthday soon - and it's always cosy.

Many men from the green profession gather around his tables, because Mani is a generous host.
At the last cradle festival I already caused insurrection when I accidentally brought him an unambiguous women's perfume.

This mistake caused general cheerfulness among the pithy weather tanners, and the petite flak king wandered through many strong man's hands.
Who has the damage, mocks every description.

But Mani was good-natured, whether all the men should run after him - or the little deer ?

But with the coming birthday I try it directly with the " riot ".
My dealer had him on my heart as an Aventus twin.
I like to wear my Aventus for here, and I also like his green statement.
That would go well with the Greens?

But I don't know the Aventus for him - but it should differ from the women's version if I use Insurrection as a basis.

Here I am greeted by an automotive touch, which is composed of petrol and rubber.
Certainly not bad for motorists - but my forester man walks through the Tann on foot.
He is very close to nature and chose his profession carefully.

These notes probably don't arouse his sympathy - and if it should resemble the legendary Aventus a hundred times.

Other notes I do not discover - and it remains with the KFZ workshop association.

No, I would like to spare Mani and myself another riot and give the strange smell to our car screwdriver.
6.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

Farneon
Green pineapple for a successful everyday life
So that's him, the allegedly best clone of the "Fragrance of Fragrances", namely Aventus by Creed, which I've never smelt myself ... and probably wouldn't buy it if Insurrection II Pure actually came even close to 85 %. Reason 1: the price, reason 2: the overall impression, which drifts a bit too much into the flowery-moosy, although I seem to be pretty alone with this opinion! ;-)

Nevertheless, a great fragrance: fruity and green notes are combined in an exemplary harmony, combined with a persistent freshness and a soft woody base. All well mixed together with a little pineapple sticking out. For me, the overall character bears a certain resemblance to Montblanc Legend, which seems even more fruity, but also one-dimensional and artificial.

Are these fragrance pyramids generally referred to as "Fougère"? I'm not quite sure, but I'd guess so. Anyway, a woman liked this scent especially about me: It was my mother! ;-) And yes: Perhaps the overall impression is too "classic" for me. Since the early 1990s I have been interested in perfumes, although not as much as I am today. But instinctively I would place Insurrection II Pure (a really bulky name by the way) rather in the time before that.

For me, this is not necessarily a milestone, but a rock-solid all-rounder for everyday life and all the activities associated with it. Durability and Sillage are in the upper "middle class" range. Fits in my opinion also very well in a modern Barbershop, but less to a first date
8.0 7.0 6.0 9.5/10

Aventus eau Fraiche.
First of all, the presentation is fantastic with the book-insert box and cool faded bottle. I guess the only problem is the cap, which is kind of tricky to pop unless you push your thumb up from one side. Ditto when you're putting it back on, you really have to give it some force before it clicks. But all of that can be overlooked when considering the juice inside.

It's a rather light, fruity but complex opening with the concentrated birch note giving it a kind of deep, synthetic vibe. But that goes away when the frag opens up and what you get is a refreshing (but NOT citrusy) aromatic and milky combination of pineapple, apple, birch, musk and a tiny bit of oakmoss. It's amazing really...the oakmoss in this gives it a perfect amount of backbone without becoming green, woody, or dated in any sense. You know how the old powerhouses used to have a good bit of oakmoss that gave them this dusty, old-man vibe? There's NONE of that in this. Just take out some of that smokiness from Aventus and lower the complexity a bit, and you've got IP2.

But just like Aventus, this is all man. In fact, the first thing that came to my mind when I smelled it was that it reminded me of something my father wore. Don't know if that's true, but whenever you put birch, oakmoss and patchouli together, you know you're probably going to end up smelling like a tree. Maybe that's why people think of a lumber jack when they smell CDNI. Either way, layering the two is a good option given the fruitiness of IP2; but watch out not to spray too much on your clothing. Although the longevity is OK on skin, it lasts FOREVER on clothes for some reason. Strange, but there you go - a milky and slightly watered down Aventus with SUPERB value. No wonder it used to be on everybody's best bargain fragrances list.
5.0 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

good one
i never smelled aventus but this a good fragrance anyway its woody smoky with a little bit of citrus up top , the performance was average , i liked it a lot plus it was cheap and have a very good presentation i think i will buy it again

KLewis 11 months ago
An affordable Creed Aventus, lacking in longevity and slightly synthetic.
6.0
5.0
Carlitos01 14 months ago
Reyanne Aventus really reminds me of Creed Pure. Nice bottle, nice juice, a bit synthetic, over pleasing, low price, superb value. Good job!+3

by Vogi