Insurrection II Pure 2013

Insurrection II Pure by Reyane Tradition
Insurrection II Pure is a popular perfume by Reyane Tradition for men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by YZY.
Scent goes well with Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette)

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesBirch, Patchouli, Rose, Moroccan jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Oakmoss, Vanilla, Ambergris

Submitted by Michael, last update on 15.09.2020.

Good clone
This stuff smells really extremely good, no great difference to Aventus. Unfortunately it lacks a bit of power, after 2 hours the spell is mostly over and you have to spray it. Sillage goes like this, but also goes quite fast towards zero. But for the price an excellent allday. But I have to say that the big brother doesn't last much longer either, so this is a really good alternative
The clone did it
Is he or isn't he?
He is and yet he is not.
But it's so similar it's hard to tell the difference! I find this fragrance simply hammer.i wear it in every season and am always asked what i have on it. If I the name nee, then my counterpart rolled my eyes and asked He is to the original by far cheaper and can see himself in any case, I mean can be smelled.
The durability is very good, because it is still perceptible after hours.
In any case a recommendation to buy.
Andriu
Super at the beginning, then a pity
Will use it in summer / spring, day / night, casual / daily etc.
It's very masculine.
It is difficult to find such aromas so well in your notes.
I perceive citrus fruits and woods more than the resins.
The emergence phase lasts about 2 hours on my skin, although the citrus fruits last, flush with the skin it lasts about 8-10 hours longer.
Your projection is low after the first few hours, but in terms of price I can only recommend it.
The packaging + bottle = 10!!!
Great and underrated!
In my opinion, this is a completely underestimated fragrance, which is far ahead of other Aventus-like fragrances I have smelled so far. The citric opening and the following smoky heart are simply fantastic. The first time I wore the scent, my daughter was immediately taken aback: "Wow, you smell great!" Whereby the fragrance seems to be better received by women than MB Explorer or CDNIM.
I like the Sillage. However, its durability leaves much to be desired, and it can be sniffed on clothing much longer than on the skin. Since the smell is to be had however quite favorably, man can refill! All in all, a purchase I have never regretted, a fragrance with an addictive factor that I reach for again and again!
Ytapaty
Purchased in 2017 and considered good!
I bought my I2P 2017. On my skin and also on clothes it lasts at least as long as its big role model! In terms of Sillage, too, I would describe him as almost equal. It is already very similar to Aventus in terms of its fragrance DNA, although even untrained noses can easily sniff out the difference in a direct comparison. Compliments have only been paid to Aventus so far. :-) It smells much rounder and fresher and also a bit more masculine than the I2P
Insurrection Pure II LIGHT
When Insurrection II Pure moved in with me for the first time in January 2018, I noted

"This fragrance is said to be a copy of Aventus. Whatever the original is, this Cheapy smells great, especially in the first 2.5 hours, with WAHNSINS pineapple. But then it goes back to about 20-30%, which is a pity, and I would have to spray something fruity afterwards. Durability is with approx. 6h on skin and >12h on shirt top, Sillage also strong, but after 4-5 hours the fragrance turns increasingly into slightly acidic bitterness, which I do not like at all" ... That's why I sold it again.

And that was a mistake.

A few months ago, when I suddenly felt like something sour, I remembered the scent and ordered it again. But now it looks like:

Starts as usual with a strong fruit note, but only with 70-80% of the power of that time. Main problem: the top note already begins to warp after about 5 minutes (previously 2.5 hours!) and remains after a quarter of an hour at only about 20%. And then something like full but dry wood, which is supposed to be the black currant, prevails. Sure, it's usually never really fruity fresh, but more woody than fruity to smell, well ... But this mixture is not necessarily bad, but unfortunately also a little artificial. And then, after approx. 2 hours, the oak moss is increasingly added, but remains discreet. A little musk is also perceptible afterwards, so that the Frenchman becomes a little softer from hour 3 onwards. But amber and vanilla? Nothing. But I wouldn't find it suitable either. Or do they exist in the Aventus and therefore have to be inside? ... Oh, I don't feel like looking, it's so disappointing :-/

Conclusion and considerations:

Insurrection Pure II is definitely not what it was 1.5 years ago. Three explanatory approaches:

1) Reformulation: It almost smells as if it had been outsourced to a start-up.

2) Adaptation: to the constantly changing Aventus batches, sometimes fruity, sometimes woody, etc. But at least H & S should remain unaffected by this. Oh no, it's said that the Aventus got lost in the cellar ;-)

3) Marketing strategy: Currently, an Insurrection II Pure EXTREME is in the starting blocks, so that you may want to create a greater distance between the two. All those who are used to the previous ones and blindly (re)buy are the glued ones, and those who order the Extreme are happy about an intensive batch, which basically smells like the original version. Win Win of the finest ... you can gladly attest me paranoia;) but was it not with Hugo the same?

But back to the current Insurrection Pure II: compared to my previous batch, the current one is unfortunately only a shadow of its own and has from the former H & S over the entire fragrance process perhaps 70%. I find it particularly unfortunate that not only the concentration has suffered, but also the wording itself. What one perceives is predominantly the black currant, which, however, comes across a little artificial, dry, woody and slightly sweetened by the remains of the pineapple. The oak moss hardly helps, the scent has no depth at all.

Wehrmutstropfen: If you don't know the earlier version and don't like acidic bitterness anyway, you might like this current one

Insurrection Pure II LIGHT

Back and forth
Aventus or not. You get a great fragrance here for a small price. It's very fruity at first. The smoky notes are still playing in the background. With time he loses his fruity vibe more and more, never disappearing completely. Only the scent - great! Beautiful fresh, fruity, smoky aaaaaabut a perfume is only fun if it is perceived, by yourself and by the environment. Unfortunately, the vial cannot score here at all. It is still felt 20 minutes after spraying, but not afterwards. I even asked a friend to spray this scent on his body, unfortunately it was similar here. In summary: good fragrance, bad performance, unfortunately.
Love at second attempt
My perfumer usually adds a fragrance to my purchase for me to try out. Just like two years ago when she sent me a sample bottle of Insurrection II Pure and a piece of paper with a smiley on it. When I took a few bumps from the rehearsal I was not at all taken with the note. The opening was somehow just not mine at all... I just wasn't prepared for that smell. So the sample went relatively disappointed in the bucket.
Now, after a good two years and my extended knowledge and the knowledge of Aventus and its Dupes, the saleswoman put Insurrection II Pure to my heart once again. The perfume is really almost like Aventus and unbeatable when it comes to value for money. So I ordered the water.

When I then had the package in front of me, I was not badly surprised. The packaging is of enormous quality and unusually elaborately designed for a perfume. When I think of Creed's cardboard box I have to smile a bit about its price. The whole thing comes across in a clean, clear, pure white. Noble.

The fragrance is really fresh at the beginning. Pineapple and apple dominate, the former definitely having priority. As someone has written here, the opening can be a bit peculiar, and you can be a little averse to it. This was probably the first time I missed the experience with the little water. But as soon as the heart note with jasmine and patchouli appears, I also smell the currants. The opening is simply sweet and then it goes on like this. So it seems to me that I already notice vanilla in the heart note. The base with ambergris and musk is simply ingenious. Classic warm and inviting. I am so taken with the heart and above all the base note that I enjoy going through the opening. The opening doesn't take too long. But what I am asking myself now is, how Aventus smells then, because he is still said to have a smoky note... I will fall in love again?

I definitely rate the shelf life as very good. Honestly, I took a shower in the evening and applied the fragrance, exemplary as it should be on the freshly showered skin. I took four shots per side of my neck and went off into the night. When I got out of bed 13h later the next day, I still noticed the scent on my skin. Even a little after the shower.

The Sillage is all right. In my opinion, the scent stays with me and does not fill the whole room. Naturally in relation to the amount applied. But for the night at the club, it was fine. Half a portion for the office and the fragrance is a quiet companion for the handshake.

The bottle is well processed and even has a protective foil for the silver accent. The appearance is massive, as is its content, but I don't know why this fragrance was chosen white. The spray head is compatible with the Travalo which always pleases me. I am not convinced of the feel, no matter how I hold the bottle, it does not fit comfortably in my hand. Maybe I also have too small hands.

All in all, I'm glad I gave the fragrance a second chance. Although I don't (yet) know how Aventus from Creed smells, I'm so taken with this one that I'll definitely wear it more often.

Whether you're taking this fragrance as a dupe to Aventus or just looking for a great men's fragrance for the warmer season, you've come to the right place.

Sweeter scent clone to Creed Aventus
SOTD: Insurrection II Pure by Reyane Traditions: As of 12/30/18

I have the Insurrection fragrance trilogy including Pure, and the Pure is the least of my favorites, and among the Aventus clones I picked L'Adventure and CDNIM over Pure. Eventually I will probably buy Aventus down the road. Not knocking Pure still have the Aventus DNA, performance is average, scent is decent not smoking as CDNIM, but has a sweet fruity smell. Value is still great, it could be a nice car freshener sprayer.

Rating

Scent: 7.5/10
Value: 9/10
Presentation/Design: 7.5/10
Performance/Longevity: 8/10: Lasted on my skin between 8-10+ hrs, still pushing with a faint scent on my skin on 10+ hr mark
Overall: 7.5/10

SOTD (Scent of the Day): Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure: As of 02/01/19

Changed my perspective a bit on this clone but every clone the scent does takes a different direction/route, my nose still detects the birch, pineapple, which dominates the opening, and then apple is very faint pretty much on the backend. Then the vanilla, musk and bergamot kicks in. When it comes to the Aventus clones, from Al Haramain L'Aventure, CDNIM, and Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure how would I rank them.

1- CDNIM
2- Al Haramain L'Aventure
3- Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure

Longevity/Performance: 8.5/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around 10+ hrs scent is still lingering on skin @ the 11 hr mark.
Andos
The shirt hanging in the hallway...
Aventus by Creed is also such a fragrance that you somehow inevitably come across when looking for good men's perfumes. Again, the ratings here were just so great that I had to find a perfumery that provided it for testing. When the time came and I could finally try it, however, a certain disillusionment arose:

Yeah, I can see why so many people like him, but he's just too much for me. He has something harsh and masculine about him, which I love about perfumes, but how can I say he just "gets in my face too much", pardon my French. You want to smell good as a man, but you don't want to kill it with your scent. So in the sense that the environment still gets air when you're around. In this respect, tastes differ, whether you only want to be perceived when you are close to your body, whether the scent announces you when you meet someone, so to speak, and puts your business card in their hand, or whether you pull a whole cloud of scent behind you. If one wanted to wear it then, it would be to my taste in any case economical to dose. Because I don't want to say that it's bad, only you have to think about whether you want to belong to category A B or C. And if you're not needy, you could easily slip into category C involuntarily.

I don't even know how it happened that I ordered a bottle of Insurrection, although I wasn't so convinced about Aventus. But when it comes to perfumes, it's at least as important that you like to be smelled by your environment as it is that you like to smell yourself. Since I knew that Aventus is also very popular in the ladies' world and my repertoire is not yet too huge (and my purse is small), I wanted a perfume that had a little more penetrating power and could also make its way through the alcohol haze of the discount fog during the next drink. Without being too intrusive, of course, as already described :)

That's exactly what I found in this perfume. I find it a slightly lighter version of Aventus. But easily it doesn't hit so well, it's somehow different, a bit softer, but still has a bitter note. But there were already enough fragrance descriptions and others can do that much better than me anyway. But I would like to reiterate the Sillage and durability and have a little anecdote about it:

I had applied the scent a while ago with two or three splashes on my neck and especially on my shirt. After wearing this shirt once, I put it in my hallway. And for the next 5 to 6 days, every time I walked by, I got this mad base note in my nose. Sillage and durability is really phenomenal, which brings us back to economical dosing for the protection of the environment!

In any case, I would like to point out once again that this fragrance really only unfolds its full power after a few hours. I can't do that much with the top note, but this base has something animal and wild, but at the same time masculine and well-groomed. So if it's time for clubbing on Friday, it's best to diesel in all your clothes on Wednesday evening :D

Like a junkie running in his ordeal after the high of his first shot forever, I am in search of the fragrance. The fragrance that expresses for me the absolute masculinity, that is at the same time elegant and well-groomed but also masculine, the fragrance that silences all my critics and makes all women soft knees.

Like the junkie, I'll probably never find him, but I have to say, this base comes very close!

Dan81Dan81 132 days ago
Strong opening with pineapple. I mix this gem 20% with CDNI 80% to make a cheaper Aventus that smells 99% same for office daily use
KimJongKimJong 8 months ago
A much better choice than CDNIM, in that there is no strange fake lemon opening. Compared with Aventus, it has an unnatural sweetness.
KLewisKLewis 2 years ago
An affordable Creed Aventus, lacking in longevity and slightly synthetic.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Reyanne Aventus really reminds me of Creed Pure. Nice bottle, nice juice, a bit synthetic, over pleasing, low price, superb value. Good job!

by Vogi
by KLewis
by Mischel
by Mischel

Popular Reyane Tradition

Insurrection II Wild by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Wild Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Fusion by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Dark by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Venezia for Men by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Couture by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Musk Sultan by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Lumineux by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Arabian Roses by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Porto Fino pour Homme by Reyane Tradition Fight Club White by Reyane Tradition Gentle Elsatys by Reyane Tradition Insurrection by Reyane Tradition My Oud by Reyane Tradition Monsieur May H by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Silk Oud by Reyane Tradition Beautiful Garden by Reyane Tradition III for Women by Reyane Tradition III for Men by Reyane Tradition