Insurrection II Pure 2013

Insurrection II Pure by Reyane Tradition
7.9 / 10 376 Ratings
Insurrection II Pure is a popular perfume by Reyane Tradition for men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-fruity. It is being marketed by YZY.
Goes well with Molecule 01

Main accords

Fresh
Fruity
Woody
Smoky
Citrus

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot BlackcurrantBlackcurrant PineapplePineapple AppleApple
Heart Notes Heart Notes BirchBirch PatchouliPatchouli RoseRose Moroccan jasmineMoroccan jasmine
Base Notes Base Notes MuskMusk OakmossOakmoss VanillaVanilla AmbergrisAmbergris
Submitted by Michael, last update on 27.01.2023.

21 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Top Review 37
What's going on in there?!
Hello... I don't believe you. I have a lot of fragrances in my collection and I have felt like a member here for years and I have never added my mustard, but now it has to be! Hmma, because I buy the water the day before yesterday and today it already arrived. Directly unpacked like a wild unpacked, but stop: holy...what is this please for a horny packaging? I felt like unpacking the holy scented water of the Yiddish. I've never seen such a sexy package for a perfume for that price Anyway, anyway...so unpacked and directly sprayed on and altobelli fratochelli...WHAT GETS IN? Such a great scent from the beginning ne...a feast from the head to the base note gentlemen! The pineapple is present for a very long time and on my skin it smells just great. Whenever I have smelled the perfume on me, I have asked mixed...my God how can a perfume in the price range smell so horny? There was already easily one off me and I could catch myself, how I wanted to smell myself again and again. Leave the comparison with Aventus and just enjoy the absolutely heroic scent :)
Your Janek
Top Review 13
The shirt hanging in the hallway...
Aventus by Creed is also such a fragrance that you somehow inevitably come across when looking for good men's perfumes. Again, the ratings here were just so great that I had to find a perfumery that provided it for testing. When the time came and I could finally try it, however, a certain disillusionment arose:

Yeah, I can see why so many people like him, but he's just too much for me. He has something harsh and masculine about him, which I love about perfumes, but how can I say he just "gets in my face too much", pardon my French. You want to smell good as a man, but you don't want to kill it with your scent. So in the sense that the environment still gets air when you're around. In this respect, tastes differ, whether you only want to be perceived when you are close to your body, whether the scent announces you when you meet someone, so to speak, and puts your business card in their hand, or whether you pull a whole cloud of scent behind you. If one wanted to wear it then, it would be to my taste in any case economical to dose. Because I don't want to say that it's bad, only you have to think about whether you want to belong to category A B or C. And if you're not needy, you could easily slip into category C involuntarily.

I don't even know how it happened that I ordered a bottle of Insurrection, although I wasn't so convinced about Aventus. But when it comes to perfumes, it's at least as important that you like to be smelled by your environment as it is that you like to smell yourself. Since I knew that Aventus is also very popular in the ladies' world and my repertoire is not yet too huge (and my purse is small), I wanted a perfume that had a little more penetrating power and could also make its way through the alcohol haze of the discount fog during the next drink. Without being too intrusive, of course, as already described :)

That's exactly what I found in this perfume. I find it a slightly lighter version of Aventus. But easily it doesn't hit so well, it's somehow different, a bit softer, but still has a bitter note. But there were already enough fragrance descriptions and others can do that much better than me anyway. But I would like to reiterate the Sillage and durability and have a little anecdote about it:

I had applied the scent a while ago with two or three splashes on my neck and especially on my shirt. After wearing this shirt once, I put it in my hallway. And for the next 5 to 6 days, every time I walked by, I got this mad base note in my nose. Sillage and durability is really phenomenal, which brings us back to economical dosing for the protection of the environment!

In any case, I would like to point out once again that this fragrance really only unfolds its full power after a few hours. I can't do that much with the top note, but this base has something animal and wild, but at the same time masculine and well-groomed. So if it's time for clubbing on Friday, it's best to diesel in all your clothes on Wednesday evening :D

Like a junkie running in his ordeal after the high of his first shot forever, I am in search of the fragrance. The fragrance that expresses for me the absolute masculinity, that is at the same time elegant and well-groomed but also masculine, the fragrance that silences all my critics and makes all women soft knees.

Like the junkie, I'll probably never find him, but I have to say, this base comes very close!
Helpful Review 10
The forester celebrates
My forester's maniac will celebrate his birthday soon - and it's always cosy.

Many men from the green profession gather around his tables, because Mani is a generous host.
At the last cradle festival I already caused insurrection when I accidentally brought him an unambiguous women's perfume.

This mistake caused general cheerfulness among the pithy weather tanners, and the petite flak king wandered through many strong man's hands.
Who has the damage, mocks every description.

But Mani was good-natured, whether all the men should run after him - or the little deer ?

But with the coming birthday I try it directly with the " riot ".
My dealer had him on my heart as an Aventus twin.
I like to wear my Aventus for here, and I also like his green statement.
That would go well with the Greens?

But I don't know the Aventus for him - but it should differ from the women's version if I use Insurrection as a basis.

Here I am greeted by an automotive touch, which is composed of petrol and rubber.
Certainly not bad for motorists - but my forester man walks through the Tann on foot.
He is very close to nature and chose his profession carefully.

These notes probably don't arouse his sympathy - and if it should resemble the legendary Aventus a hundred times.

Other notes I do not discover - and it remains with the KFZ workshop association.

No, I would like to spare Mani and myself another riot and give the strange smell to our car screwdriver.
Top Review 9
Great and underrated!
In my opinion, this is a completely underestimated fragrance, which is far ahead of other Aventus-like fragrances I have smelled so far. The citric opening and the following smoky heart are simply fantastic. The first time I wore the scent, my daughter was immediately taken aback: "Wow, you smell great!" Whereby the fragrance seems to be better received by women than MB Explorer or CDNIM.
I like the Sillage. However, its durability leaves much to be desired, and it can be sniffed on clothing much longer than on the skin. Since the smell is to be had however quite favorably, man can refill! All in all, a purchase I have never regretted, a fragrance with an addictive factor that I reach for again and again!
Very helpful Review 10
Love at second attempt
My perfumer usually adds a fragrance to my purchase for me to try out. Just like two years ago when she sent me a sample bottle of Insurrection II Pure and a piece of paper with a smiley on it. When I took a few bumps from the rehearsal I was not at all taken with the note. The opening was somehow just not mine at all... I just wasn't prepared for that smell. So the sample went relatively disappointed in the bucket.
Now, after a good two years and my extended knowledge and the knowledge of Aventus and its Dupes, the saleswoman put Insurrection II Pure to my heart once again. The perfume is really almost like Aventus and unbeatable when it comes to value for money. So I ordered the water.

When I then had the package in front of me, I was not badly surprised. The packaging is of enormous quality and unusually elaborately designed for a perfume. When I think of Creed's cardboard box I have to smile a bit about its price. The whole thing comes across in a clean, clear, pure white. Noble.

The fragrance is really fresh at the beginning. Pineapple and apple dominate, the former definitely having priority. As someone has written here, the opening can be a bit peculiar, and you can be a little averse to it. This was probably the first time I missed the experience with the little water. But as soon as the heart note with jasmine and patchouli appears, I also smell the currants. The opening is simply sweet and then it goes on like this. So it seems to me that I already notice vanilla in the heart note. The base with ambergris and musk is simply ingenious. Classic warm and inviting. I am so taken with the heart and above all the base note that I enjoy going through the opening. The opening doesn't take too long. But what I am asking myself now is, how Aventus smells then, because he is still said to have a smoky note... I will fall in love again?

I definitely rate the shelf life as very good. Honestly, I took a shower in the evening and applied the fragrance, exemplary as it should be on the freshly showered skin. I took four shots per side of my neck and went off into the night. When I got out of bed 13h later the next day, I still noticed the scent on my skin. Even a little after the shower.

The Sillage is all right. In my opinion, the scent stays with me and does not fill the whole room. Naturally in relation to the amount applied. But for the night at the club, it was fine. Half a portion for the office and the fragrance is a quiet companion for the handshake.

The bottle is well processed and even has a protective foil for the silver accent. The appearance is massive, as is its content, but I don't know why this fragrance was chosen white. The spray head is compatible with the Travalo which always pleases me. I am not convinced of the feel, no matter how I hold the bottle, it does not fit comfortably in my hand. Maybe I also have too small hands.

All in all, I'm glad I gave the fragrance a second chance. Although I don't (yet) know how Aventus from Creed smells, I'm so taken with this one that I'll definitely wear it more often.

Whether you're taking this fragrance as a dupe to Aventus or just looking for a great men's fragrance for the warmer season, you've come to the right place.
More reviews

5 short views on the fragrance
Carlitos01Carlitos01 5 years ago
Reyanne Aventus really reminds me of Creed Pure. Nice bottle, nice juice, a bit synthetic, over pleasing, low price, superb value. Good job!
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 2 years ago
A fruity version of avenues with absolutely no smoke. Great value for money
KimJongKimJong 3 years ago
A much better choice than CDNIM, in that there is no strange fake lemon opening. Compared with Aventus, it has an unnatural sweetness.
Dan81Dan81 3 years ago
Strong opening with pineapple. I mix this gem 20% with CDNI 80% to make a cheaper Aventus that smells 99% same for office daily use
KLewisKLewis 4 years ago
An affordable Creed Aventus, lacking in longevity and slightly synthetic.
More statements

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

14 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Reyane Tradition

Insurrection II Wild by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Wild Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Fusion by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Dark by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Couture by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Venezia for Men by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Sport by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Arabian Roses by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure Extreme by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Lumineux by Reyane Tradition Fight Club White by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Musk Sultan by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Sky Oud by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Too... Tabacco! by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Silk Oud by Reyane Tradition Insurrection by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Porto Fino pour Homme by Reyane Tradition Cuir Celeste by Reyane Tradition Monsieur May H by Reyane Tradition