Acqua di Parisis Venezia for Men

Acqua di Parisis Venezia for Men by Reyane Tradition
Acqua di Parisis Venezia for Men is a popular perfume by Reyane Tradition for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Parisis Parfums.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Citron, Orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Musk, Patchouli

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 24.10.2020.

Mm31
RM or just another "wannabe"?
I ordered the fragrance blindly a week ago, after I saw here that it should come very close to the RM.
So far I was very convinced of Reyane tradition.
My first fragrance was the Insurrection Pure II which many friends even bought after me So now my fourth of this brand.

To be honest, I didn't really expect him to come close to the RM, as I don't think Le Male or Moschino Uomo smell similar either.

After the first sprayer I was very surprised, because it smelled simply repulsive to me. I cannot describe it at all. Just disgusting. The crazy thing is, I only felt it the first second... The second second... Reflection Man??

If you now smell the bottle, I don't think you can tell the difference.

Shelf life was great, I could smell him on my clothes the next day still good.

I can't say much about the Sillage yet.

The packaging and the flacon have a simple design. Can't say anything against :)

All in all I would say, the people who want to save the money for the RM actually HAVE to test this one. Unbelievable. And for 30€...
Real insider tip!
I came across this perfume because of the alleged resemblance to Reflection Man.
I still own a bottle of the rare vintage version of Reflection Man, but since this version is now so hard to find, every spray really hurts in the heart.
In my opinion, this fragrance comes very close to the original. However, it is not a clone similar to the Aventus-club de nuit intense man, but rather a slightly modified copy.
After about 10 minutes the quite fruity-citric top note has disappeared and the oh so beloved flair of Reflection Man takes its course. Flowery sweet is best described, even if there are more woody notes compared to the scent of Amouage.
The base note appears after about 4-5 hours, with the floral chords disappearing a bit, but it is added to the already existing sweet chords in the direction of patchouli vanilla.
For about 30€/100ml you can be a fan of reflection man or generally of floral, male men fragrances like Fleur du Male or Kenzo Power nothing wrong some
Silage is the first two hours quite properly after that but little by little close to the skin. The shelf life is approximately the same as the reformulated version of Reflection Man for comparison ~8 hrs.

by XDiable
by XDiable

Popular Reyane Tradition

Insurrection II Wild by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Wild Oud by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Black Oud by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Dark by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Fusion by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Couture by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Musk Sultan by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Oud Lumineux by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Arabian Roses by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Porto Fino pour Homme by Reyane Tradition Fight Club White by Reyane Tradition Gentle Elsatys by Reyane Tradition Insurrection by Reyane Tradition My Oud by Reyane Tradition Monsieur May H by Reyane Tradition Acqua di Parisis Essenza Intensa - Silk Oud by Reyane Tradition Insurrection II Pure Extreme by Reyane Tradition Beautiful Garden by Reyane Tradition III for Women by Reyane Tradition