Aqva Aromatica - Blade of Grass 2019

Aqva Aromatica - Blade of Grass by Richard James
Aqva Aromatica - Blade of Grass is a perfume by Richard James for men and was released in 2019. The scent is green-citrusy. It is being marketed by Colbico.

Top Notes Top NotesRosemaryRosemary
PatchouliPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver
CedarwoodCedarwood
AmberAmber

Submitted by AmyAmy, last update on 20.08.2021.

Underrated green gem
I got this for a very low price. Very green as the name suggests I don't find it to be "wet grass" as some say. You can pick up on some of the accords but I would say it's more of a well blended scent. I disliked the atomiser it's a very short pull with a small burst, the bottle is simple but very nice in the hand. Personally I would use this all year around as a daytime scent and it's fairly masculine. A Cologne in style however the Longevity is good I got 8 hours and I could pick it up.. I believe the sillage is quite weak. If you find it for the low price I think it's a fantastic pick up but definitely for green lovers.

Popular Richard James

Richard James Savile Row by Richard James Richard James Cologne by Richard James Richard James Cologne - Cardamom by Richard James Richard James Cologne - Vetiver by Richard James Richard James Cologne - Lavender by Richard James Aqva Aromatica - So Citrus by Richard James Aqva Aromatica - Black Vanilla by Richard James Aqva Aromatica - Ecorce d'Epices by Richard James Savile Row Inspired by Richard James