46°N 08°E by Richard Lüscher Britos
46°N 08°E is a popular perfume by Richard Lüscher Britos for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is woody-resinous. It is still in production.

Swiss stone pine, Oakmoss, Fir balsam

Submitted by Colognissimo, last update on 16.09.2020.

We roam the sky...

No caiman hits such a green in the sand!
No alien brings such a green to us from Mars!
No surge whips this fragrance to the shore of the Baltic Sea!

In the bottle is the scent of the Swiss stone pine. Captured centuries.
Picked at the tree line. We roam the skies.

Fragrance of needles and branches, bark and wood
and after a few minutes we approach unconsciousness,
as a drop from the roots brings harmony to perfection.

Hours of reflection, with a touch of home
(as our Parfumo Yatagan has described magnificently)
accompany us today and not only under 46°N 08°E.

A captured miracle! And here a thanks to the creator!
Meggi
How the Schuhplattler was born..
In the summer holidays of 1982, a family of four set off from Kiel to the south. The two boys (11 and 7 years old) would cross the Weisswurst equator for the first time. We went to the Berchtesgadener Land, to the tranquil village of Marktschellenberg. From there we visited Salzburg, hiked at Königssee, marvelled at Watzmann and Hochkalter.

I have a particularly vivid detailed memory of one of our excursions. We walked through a rather lonely, gloomy needle wood, which gradually thinned out at some point, when suddenly masses of brakes threw themselves at us and bit, bit, bit... We were on our way in short trousers and from now on only in the process of wiggling to beat the critters off our legs. This is how the Schuhplattler must one day have developed.

Finally an inn came into sight, in the back of a meadow! We escaped, the swarm fortunately left us. We children were each given a bravery species that turned out to be (for us) 0.4-liter monsters - hardly manageable, but finally full of soda, after all, such things were otherwise strictly rationed.

How did the woods you walked through smell? I don't know, the only thing I can think of is the brake history. I'm glad I can catch up on the sniffing now! My thanks for that go to Mokka.

46°N 08°E opens sour-terpentine, a trace sugary. The acidity of the resin may have been helped a little, but everything fits together lifelike. Essential oils quickly emerge, which are strong in character, but have been used so moderately that the smell does not become medical, but really and truly remains completely natural.

Already after one hour the resin is extremely mild; the remaining citric parts get almost something lemonade-like in combination with the ethereal freshness and the underlying sugary note. Aha - our shower in the Wald-Gasthof!

While Harzlings like Goutals Nuit Etoilée or Hinoki would like to take me into the idealized fairytale-like or philosophically enraptured, 46°N 08°E stays in the here and now. It has a not quite tangible, simple lightness of its own, as I already know it from 44°N 03°E. A pause and enjoyment completely without ulterior motive claim.

Lange gives me 46°N 08°E the opportunity to catch up almost 36 years ago. The scent is enormously static, therefore a pure mood scent. The alleged "campfire" hides itself from me to a large extent, only the so-called "lichens" I like to follow, some herbaceous elements give mainly in the afternoon a gentle, background green spice in. Otherwise I walk through the forest and simply smell my quiet, unpretentious resin wood. A beautiful forest. And then it's good - time to stop for a bite to eat. Maybe to a species...?
2.5
2.5

very similar to Fir Needle oil
I tried this once, and it smelled a lot like fir needle oil. I love that smell, but I was hoping for more. I was just wearing it, with some awareness, but not constantly sniffing to see what was going on. And worn that way (the normal way to wear perfume, I think), it just didn't do anything. It was a nice coniferous scent for a short time, and then it was gone.

Val d'Anniviers
This perfume refers to a place in Switzerland, Val d'Anniviers, it is assumed, that the population is descendant of the Huns. So for me as a HUNgarian the place is exciting and of course its natural fragrances are also interesting.

After experiencing 46°N 08°E, I would express my deep longing for seeing those amusing mounts and smell the mountain air there.

The overture is the real beauty. Since I do not know gentian or lichen closer, my nose translates it automatically to something, what I can recognize. Citrus, spice, mint - that is the first present. When I get up early in a spring morning at the weekend to go for a run in the pale light, the aroma of the dawn is so beautiful, that I feel a tug at my heart-strings because of emotions. I feel touched in an instant when I wear this scent. Jean-Claude Gigodot caugth this moment.

But here comes the slap in the face: This first miracle is taken away within 2-3 minutes, and this crime is not easy to forgive. Campfire, smoke destroys my fresh air, my precious moments spent together on this lovely place in my mind. The dry and dusty wood, the austere aridness occupies the place of the balmy afternoon, that should follow the damp morning. Of course, even campfire is on high-level performed.

The perfume itself, from the beginning till the very end is a complex, natural observation.
The first minutes are enjoyable on both gender, but the smoky end fits better to gentlemen.
Running ahead the wearer by 1-2 meters is not a problem for 46°N 08°E. Endurance also does not give occasion to complaint.

Discussions about 46°N 08°E

MiaTrost in Perfumes & Brands

by Camey5000
by Camey5000
Ein Parfüm der 2. Generation Farfalla
by TomLavender

Popular Richard Lüscher Britos

44°N 03°E by Richard Lüscher Britos 38°N 16°E by Richard Lüscher Britos 14°S 48°E by Richard Lüscher Britos 04°N 74°W by Richard Lüscher Britos 32°N 08°W by Richard Lüscher Britos