Reb'l Fleur (2011)Eau de Parfum

Reb'l Fleur (Eau de Parfum) by Rihanna

Reb'l Fleur (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Rihanna for women and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Perfumania Holdings.

Top Notes Top NotesPeach, Plum, Red berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesHibiscus, Coconut water, Tuberose, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 28.12.2019.

Lisa1996
Rihannas warm-hearted scent on sultry nights in Barbados
How did I run after this scent as a teenager? Googled the internet for celebrity scents and whether Rihanna is bringing out one. And in fact, it was almost on the right track to get onto the market, first in America and then in Germany... And I was so crazy to beg my mother to order the 100 ml version for 90 Euro each on ebay, because I could not wait until the fragrance comes to Germany :D. Luckily she didn't listen to me and I waited until he was in the Douglas and got the 30 ml bottle for his birthday. What was also perfectly enough since the fragrance is also very sweet, many may think, as almost all "celebrity fragrances"... Yes, there is something to it, but there are actually also some treasures there. The scent reminds me also very much of Rihanna as one imagines her. But not the wild Rihanna, but the warm-hearted family Rihanna. I imagine Rihanna sitting with her family in the evening in Bardados and enjoying the time with a coconut sipping coconut water. I imagined it the way it was, even though the scents say something different. The peach and the red berries don't smell anything when sprayed on the skin, in the beginning I notice a really small trace of the plum and then the beautiful warm notes of the hibiscus and coconut water come paired with the notes of amber, musk, patchouli and vanilla This fragrance has something sweet and warm. It is not for daytime in summer, more for evenings in summer and for autumn and winter. A small bottle is enough for me completely, because he holds on the skin with me 6 hours and I do not carry so often sweet smells. But I think he can definitely be seen as a celebrity fragrance
1.0 7.0 7.0 7.0/10

interesting young woman
Another blind purchase on the Internet for my wife.

The price is 25€/100ml.
First to the bottle: it looks very beautiful. But practically useless.
You don't know how to hold it, it keeps slipping and Gripp searches for you in vain.
Maybe it's me. Maybe the ladies will get along better with it ;-)

To the fragrance:
My first impression was : alcohol ! .... ihhhh.
After 5 seconds the first wow effect will appear.
What's that? What's in there? i'd like to sniff it a little harder. There are a lot of different scents that are suddenly poured on me as a man. I was already slightly confused, could not classify it so fast as an untrained man, which concerns perfumes.
It smelled mysterious for me, sensual, Caribbean, gentle with bissl vanilla.
In short - exciting.

Head cinema:
shallow sandy beach, palm trees, slightly tanned woman on beach towel, luxury sun cream, sand on skin,
Time approx. 17.00 o'clock, sun prepares to sleep.
And the woman is so mysterious that I want to know more about you.

I like this scent.
1.0 4.0 0.5/10

Bcars10
Weird and...words fail me.
Back during my formative years in the late 80's and early 90's, there was a store found in malls all across America by the name of Spencer's. This perfume smells like the inside of that store. I get none of the listed notes other than an overly sweet, incensy plummy amber. It smells artificial and brings back bad memories of that freakishly weird store. I'm sorry to say it, but I could not scrub this off fast enough.
7.5 10.0 9.0/10

SweeTart Muskiness With A Hint Of Tuberose
There is a tartness to this flanker of Rihannas I really enjoy. It’s both sweet and tart at the same time. The longevity is amazing. A few sprays are worth eight hours which is amazing for perfume, let alone those made today. Reb’ l Fleur by Rihanna has passed my strict tests and shown itself to be a winner in the fragrance category.
There seems to be a tropical flair with a fruity twist, like the infamous candy Wonka SweeTarts, but it’s wrapped in a musky haze. This doesn’t give Reb’l Fleur a childish or teen-set flair at all, rather, more of a unique twist for a perfume. Eventually, the musk thickens and a bit of buttered popcorn tuberose peeks through intermittently. The coconut and vanille mix in but don’t overwhelm to make this a purely linear vanilla cookie fragrance, either. Patchouli wraps it together nicely to make this scent an easy, comfortable perfume to wear anytime. All of the notes mix together well to create a perfume that dances and dips to give its wearer slight changes for interest.
Perfect for lounging on the week-ends, doing errands, relaxing, Reb’l Fleur is a feel-good fragrance that I’d say can be worn through the four seasons. It radiates well with a few spritzes.
Speaking of the bottle-although looking at the flanker, one might think it’s nice and pretty and if you own all three of the series, (Rebelle, Reb’l Fleur and Nude), they are all identical except for the color of the banding around the bottle. They’d make a nice presentation on one’s vanity. However, when you try and spray them, it’s virtually impossible to do so with one hand. The base is so wide and the neckline is so slim, a human hand cannot physically hold it and spray it at the same time. I have to balance these bottles on something and then use another hand to spray them. The bottle design is the only detraction from Reb’l Fleur. It’s absolutely horrible for use.
I bought my bottle of Reb’l Fleur, along with a body lotion and body wash on clearance for $12.50. It was a steal as far as I’m concerned since I absolutely adore this fragrance for the price. It’s one I’ll be reaching for often enough. Although reaching with two hands and it’s certainly not packable as a go-to in a travel bag.
The longevity is hours on end. For me, this perfume lasts at least eight hours before it starts to fade to a skin scent. That’s an incredibly long time. I love it as a day scent for a pick-me-up vibe.
5.0 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

Katad
Jammin' it with Rihanna...
Bubbling blackberry jam on the stove is what this scent reminds me of when first applied. With a nutty undertone that is probably coconut although it is not very stong at all for me. I don't find the coconut as prominent as others have said. It is a very clean fruity scent - a little bit of soapyness comes through after a bit, as well. I don't get very much patchouli either. It melds together very nicely, although the drying down is kind of boring in my opinion. Just gets kind of powdery berry flavored.
5.0 7.5 7.5 6.0/10

An enjoyable celebrity fragrance
Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna is surprisingly not bad. It's a fragrance that appeals to me most of the time, but there are the occasions where I find it a little too sweet, but overall, it's an impressive composition.

It's a rather sensual, sweet and earthy blend of coconut, tuberose, peach, patchouli and vanilla. It's a little bit different I suppose, veering away ever so slightly from the typical fruity or sugary sweet celebrity scents.

It settles nicely, which is the main thing, and I find it very inoffensive and lush. I quite like the dominant coconut accord in Reb'l Fleur because it doesn't smell too beachy, instead it's somewhat foody and sexy. The scent actually makes me think of nightclubs, particularly those popular inner city ones. Certainly not sleazy clubs.

I like Rihanna's style, and so far I like her fragrance. Reb'l Fleur feels and smells like quality, so I applaud her for that. The longevity is good, as is the sillage.

From what I can gather around the stores where I live, Reb'l Fleur sells extremely well, however I haven't managed to smell it on every teen girl as of yet. Hopefully this fragrance will catch on the same way that Britney Spears Fantasy did.

by Ninina
by Fragrance01
by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa

Popular Rihanna

Rogue by Rihanna Rebelle (Eau de Parfum) by Rihanna Nude (Eau de Parfum) by Rihanna RiRi (Eau de Parfum) by Rihanna Rogue Love (Eau de Parfum) by Rihanna Rogue Man by Rihanna Crush (Eau de Parfum) by Rihanna Kiss by Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Love Always by Rihanna Rebelle (Body Mist) by Rihanna Nude (Body Mist) by Rihanna Reb'l Fleur (Body Mist) by Rihanna Nude Limited Edition by Rihanna Crush (Body Mist) by Rihanna RiRi (Body Mist) by Rihanna Rogue Love (Body Mist) by Rihanna