Rogue Man (2014)

Rogue Man by Rihanna

Rogue Man is a popular perfume by Rihanna for men and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is being marketed by Perfumania Holdings.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Clementine, Rosemary, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Labdanum, Vanilla orchid, Cedar
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka bean

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 04.09.2019.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Daniel Ness.

5.0 7.0 8.0 6.5/10

MrHonest
Let's just say...better than average
This one was very difficult to place. Originally, based on all the quasi-hype and great reviews, I was expecting more. Instead, the deliciously heavy amber and ginger in D&G's The One is replaced by a strangely aromatic floral vanilla, giving this composition a much fruitier vibe. However, I think it's the black pepper and clementine combo that really may put some people off; at least, for the first hour or so.

The opening is distinctly cheap. There's no other way to describe it. Without the clementine, I think the intro would have been much better, with the rosemary adding some zing to the vanilla. But after about an hour, this stuff transforms into a sweet, fruity, light amber scent with just a tinge of tonka. For the price, the drydown is quite impressive actually. Just give it some time and go a little heavier on the trigger.

As far as compliments - yep. Although, I would definitely say it leans a little on the younger side. But layer it with Pure Malt or something heavy and you've got yourself a cougar attractant. Due to the shear complexity of notes, it's probably even worth a buy just as a layering piece to add some flavour to a boring frag. But over 25 bucks, there are much better options. Overall, it's thumbs up as a cuddle scent.
9.0 9.0 9.0 8.0/10

Hitchslap
Sweet/Floral, inexpensive and long lasting!
My interest in this scent started on another fragrance reviewing site, I was unsure at first about this scent, I stated that it seemed like just another Chanel Allure Homme clone.

Well, after a few overnight wearings I gotta admit I really like this, it's a bit on the unisex/sweet side and floral towards the end. This will carry on for hours on your skin!

One of the notes listed is Vanilla Orchid, that's the first time I see that ingredient/note and it may be what this scent eventually settles down to.

At first application you're going to get that Allure HEAVY vanilla, Tonka vibe and it lasts a while.

Projection is great and I have to give Rihanna some credit, if she actually had a hand in developing/planning this, the bottle too is simple but nice and actually heavy. I got the 1oz./30ml bottle and the box and sprayer are above average.

Must have!
Rihanna has done extremely well with this fragrance. I thought it was going to be a similar scent to her others, but its far from it! Rogue man is definitely different. It almost reminded me of a nice Burberry London scent. Nice and peppery, yet fragments of floral. (Feminine)

Age target:- This is only my personal opinion, I feel as though this scent would be targeted for younger men between 18 & 27.
Location Preference: I wear this one to work (office environment) I deal directly with customers, I'm going to say its a nice mellow scent, not too intense for the office scene. I would also wear this scent out to dinner at a nice restaurant, job interviews etc.. HOW EVER, I wouldn't wear it on a night out on the town, I feel like it would be too much of a weaker scent for dance floors and parties.

If your considering buying this, just go ahead, you'll love it!

by Bnd007
by Bnd007
by H27
by H27

Popular Rihanna

Reb'l Fleur (Eau de Parfum) by Rihanna Rogue by Rihanna Rebelle (Eau de Parfum) by Rihanna Nude (Eau de Parfum) by Rihanna RiRi (Eau de Parfum) by Rihanna Rogue Love (Eau de Parfum) by Rihanna Crush (Eau de Parfum) by Rihanna Kiss by Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Love Always by Rihanna Rebelle (Body Mist) by Rihanna Nude (Body Mist) by Rihanna Reb'l Fleur (Body Mist) by Rihanna Nude Limited Edition by Rihanna Crush (Body Mist) by Rihanna RiRi (Body Mist) by Rihanna Rogue Love (Body Mist) by Rihanna