Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient Eau d'Orient 2015

Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient / Eau d'Orient by Rituals
Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient is a popular perfume by Rituals for women and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is still available to purchase.

Elise Bénat

Persian pepper FrankincenseFrankincense WoodsWoods LilacLilac VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Cita, last update on 26.05.2022.

TheaTralisch
Oh, it smells gooooooooo!
Recently I went to the Rituals Store of my trust without any intention to buy.
I love this place because it always smells soooooo good! A friend who works there showed me some new products, some of which quickly ended up in my shopping basket. Then I sauntered on and discovered the perfume shelf.
Of the descriptions of the fragrances, the "Elixir d'Orient" immediately appealed to me. So we grabbed some incense and led them to our noses... ...baaaah! - it was right up my alley! pfft, pfft... on the wrist... oh wooooow, does that smell guuuut!! That sweet woodiness, that warmth, that sensuality... i'm in love with this smell!
I immediately took a small bottle with me and emptied it within a month.
Meanwhile the big bottle AND a small one for the bag has moved in with me.
And thanks to the employee bonus of my girlfriend, I don't have to worry about replenishment. :-)
The scent made it into my heart in seconds!! ❤
Tonkabohne
Beautiful woody note with a certain spice.
The incense and the pepper give the whole thing an exciting, mysterious and exciting spice of the Orient. The warm wood notes give a very pleasant feeling. I have been asked so often about perfume (by both women and men). After a long time the vanilla comes out, which is a bit boring. Nevertheless one of my favourite perfumes :-)
Betty0714
... like an oriental belly dancer
The fragrance reminds me of a belly dancer dressed in dark pink in a smoky atmosphere in dim light and with every sensual movement a gentle fragrance blows like from another world in my direction... It smells sensual, wooden seductive feminine. But one or two pump strokes are enough! For me, it's the perfect scent for summer evenings. I have the feeling the fragrance unfolds well on skin in a warm night. It's too much for the day and I can't imagine it smells good in the burning sun. In the winter it does not unfold its full sensuality with me and smells rather "iron". The warm, smoky-sweet just doesn't unfold. Rituals creates really great scents. You're more of an insider's tip. The fragrance also reminded me of my first great love "Alien" with its wooden notes.

Cumulnimbus
A versatile and worthy sweet smoky oriental
Gentle and modern peppery spicy smoked woods. I detect too soft sweet amber. Nice and wearable, if you are an incense note fan you might want to give it a try. I find it can be easily used all year around in not too warm weather places, and it could even be worn to office as it stays close to skin and isn't overwhelming at all.

I want to celebrate Rituals is selling miniatures of this new collection. It is a very nice way of giving the costumers the chance to try before getting a full bottle.

EDIT: I'm truly loving this one, I think I'm going to add a bottle to my collection.

RE-EDIT: I finished my miniature and I've done it. I waited for the sales period and just got a full 50ml bottle for 35e. Very good deal for what you get.

DottiPandovaDottiPandova 4 months ago
4.5
It smells like just base notes to me. Very incense-heavy.
NickyNicky 6 years ago
It´s confusing it´s called Eau d´Orient i Ritual´s shop.
HermeshHermesh 7 years ago
All sorts of spices, incense and some wood, covered with amber and plenty vanilla that dampens the spiciness a bit.

by EveMist
by Hatka
by Daiquiri
by Daiquiri

Popular by Rituals

Oriental Essence - Roi d'Orient by Rituals The Ritual of Karma by Rituals Oriental Essence - Victoire d'Ambre by Rituals The Ritual of Oudh pour Homme by Rituals The Ritual of Dao / Yin - Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Rose de Shiraz by Rituals Oriental Essence - Fleurs de L'Himalaya by Rituals Oriental Essence - Voyage en Inde by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis de Fleurs by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis Verte by Rituals The Ritual of Sakura / Blossom Water - Cherry Blossom by Rituals The Ritual of Oudh pour Femme by Rituals Oriental Essence - Poème d'Azar by Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda / Chakra Water - Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit à Marrakech by Rituals The Ritual of Hammam / Hammam Secret by Rituals Oriental Essence - Sultan de Muscat by Rituals The Ritual of Mehr / The Ritual of Happy Buddha / Happy Mist - Sweet Orange & Cedar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Maharaja d'Or by Rituals