Oriental Essence - Elixir d'OrientEau d'Orient (2015)

Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient / Eau d'Orient by Rituals

Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient is a popular perfume by Rituals for women and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-oriental. It is still in production.

Elise Bénat

Persian pepper, Frankincense, Spicy wood, Lilac, Vanilla

Submitted by Cita, last update on 06.11.2019

6.0 6.0 6.0 9.5/10

Tonkabohne
Beautiful woody note with a certain spice.
The incense and the pepper give the whole thing an exciting, mysterious and exciting spice of the Orient. The warm wood notes give a very pleasant feeling. I have been asked so often about perfume (by both women and men). After a long time the vanilla comes out, which is a bit boring. Nevertheless one of my favourite perfumes :-)

Betty0714
... like an oriental belly dancer
The fragrance reminds me of a belly dancer dressed in dark pink in a smoky atmosphere in dim light and with every sensual movement a gentle fragrance blows like from another world in my direction... It smells sensual, wooden seductive feminine. But one or two pump strokes are enough! For me, it's the perfect scent for summer evenings. I have the feeling the fragrance unfolds well on skin in a warm night. It's too much for the day and I can't imagine it smells good in the burning sun. In the winter it does not unfold its full sensuality with me and smells rather "iron". The warm, smoky-sweet just doesn't unfold. Rituals creates really great scents. You're more of an insider's tip. The fragrance also reminded me of my first great love "Alien" with its wooden notes.
8.0 5.0 7.0 8.5/10

Cumulnimbus
A versatile and worthy sweet smoky oriental
Gentle and modern peppery spicy smoked woods. I detect too soft sweet amber. Nice and wearable, if you are an incense note fan you might want to give it a try. I find it can be easily used all year around in not too warm weather places, and it could even be worn to office as it stays close to skin and isn't overwhelming at all.

I want to celebrate Rituals is selling miniatures of this new collection. It is a very nice way of giving the costumers the chance to try before getting a full bottle.

EDIT: I'm truly loving this one, I think I'm going to add a bottle to my collection.

RE-EDIT: I finished my miniature and I've done it. I waited for the sales period and just got a full 50ml bottle for 35e. Very good deal for what you get.

Nicky 3 years ago
It´s confusing it´s called Eau d´Orient i Ritual´s shop.+2
Hermesh 4 years ago
All sorts of spices, incense and some wood, covered with amber and plenty vanilla that dampens the spiciness a bit.
5.0

by Hatka
by DuftePerla
by DuftePerla

Popular Rituals

Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient / Eau d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Roi d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Victoire d'Ambre by Rituals Oriental Essence - Fleurs de L'Himalaya by Rituals Oriental Essence - Sultan de Muscat by Rituals The Ritual of Dao / Yin - Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit à Marrakech by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis Verte by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis de Fleurs by Rituals Oriental Essence - Bleu Byzantin by Rituals The Ritual of Sakura / Blossom Water - Cherry Blossom by Rituals No. 07 White Patchouli & Cedar Wood by Rituals Oriental Essence - Maharaja d'Or by Rituals Oriental Essence - Eau du Kashmir by Rituals Oriental Essence - Voyage en Inde by Rituals Oriental Essence - Eau des Indes by Rituals No. 19 / No. 21 Sandalwood & Patchouli by Rituals No. 17 Vetiver & Bergamot by Rituals Oriental Essence - Palace d'Ambre by Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda / Chakra Water - Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey by Rituals