Oriental Essence - Nuit à Marrakech 2015

Oriental Essence - Nuit à Marrakech by Rituals
Oriental Essence - Nuit à Marrakech is a popular perfume by Rituals for women and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still in production.

Catherine Selig

Top Notes Top NotesCitrus notes, Amber, Green tea
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipani, Mimosa, Cashmere wood, Saffron
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedarwood

Submitted by WiB, last update on 30.07.2020.

Nessun dorma
My friend had thankfully made me aware of the rituals - and I found several of them attractive.

I particularly flirted with the night in Marrakech, because this gentle Oriental wrapped me around my finger.
But unfortunately I don't mean my husband - although there was a 30% discount label on the boxes.
Then at least the pretty 20ml Flakönchen for civilian 9.90.

No, the husband claimed his wallet was made of onion leather - and made him cry.

He pulled me away from the Rituals corner like my grandmother used to push me out of the Candy Shop.

But I took the soft nocturnal scent with me on my wrist.

Pictures of a starry sky with a silver full moon appeared before my eyes.
But the colourful bazaar is still a hive of activity.
A rich trade also blooms under the protection of the night and mild saffron mixed with aromatic tea pampers my nose.
Exotic flowers attract me - presented on precious wooden tables.
Samtaugen look at me and I get a bottle of finest Patchoulis handed.
And the sound of a foreign language.

Nobody sleeps, nobody's tired. Nessun dorma. A night full of life.
Hach ...

The next day the husband is purified, and starts again with me into the department store.

But also the German dealers were nocturnal - because the discount labels had disappeared - and the pocket flak kings had risen to 14, 99.

I look deeply into the husband's eyes and say: Nessun dorma
FunnySunny
Woody, spicy and lively. A masculine perfume for women
I can really describe this fragrance very difficult, but it is for me really a really horny fragrance, to say it so bluntly. It is woody and (yes the word does not exist) nighty... I think it's hard and easy at the same time. It's got something fresh. I can't even explain it with the best will in the world.

All I know is... I love that scent. He's actually more masculine, but not masculine enough for a man. And at the same time quite dominant. I take the scent all day long. So is my colleague. I can still smell him on his clothes the next day. That's why I think it's quite good when it comes to durability.

Overall, I associate the fragrance already strong with the night. I don't know if Marrakech at all, because I've never been there. But I find the scent oriental already. In my opinion, one of the best scents of ritual.
Musty corner in the Orient
The previous speaker was quite right about it.
I have no clue what Marrakech smells like, but this scent would chase me away at the same time and still hold me there.
I'm more torn than ever...
He's got something musty, animal, earthy.
So so not at all oriental, as one imagines such bazaars.
Something that doesn't appeal to me and yet it attracts me.
Something special unfolds on my skin.
Maybe something woody leaning towards the Orient?!
But it sticks to me almost the whole day.
The durability is therefore good...too good.
Now the thing is that everyone perceives odours differently and they unfold differently on the skin But citrus I can smell with the best will in the world zero, no matter how hard I try.
I think I have to go back to rituals, apply the scent alone and then decide.
On that test day I wore 3 others on wrist and arm bends.
This certainly did nothing good to the fragrance.
Otherwise I see it also more in men or women who are not too feminine type.

Für Freshs Fotokunst-Blog2 Kategorie 2
by pudelbonzo
by Nisie
by Nisie

Popular Rituals

Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient / Eau d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Roi d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Victoire d'Ambre by Rituals The Ritual of Karma by Rituals The Ritual of Dao / Yin - Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren by Rituals Oriental Essence - Voyage en Inde by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis de Fleurs by Rituals The Ritual of Hammam / Hammam Secret by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis Verte by Rituals Oriental Essence - Fleurs de L'Himalaya by Rituals Oriental Essence - Sultan de Muscat by Rituals The Ritual of Sakura / Blossom Water - Cherry Blossom by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Poème d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Rose de Shiraz by Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda / Chakra Water - Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey by Rituals Oriental Essence - Eau du Kashmir by Rituals Eau de Tsuru by Rituals Oriental Essence - Maharaja d'Or by Rituals No. 07 White Patchouli & Cedar Wood by Rituals