Oriental Essence - Sultan de Muscat 2015

Oriental Essence - Sultan de Muscat by Rituals
Oriental Essence - Sultan de Muscat is a perfume by Rituals for men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesNutmeg, Juniper
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedarwood, Lavender, Thyme
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Patchouli, Musk

Submitted by WiB, last update on 08.11.2020.

Rookie mistake
Change at Dubai International Airport before Corona. Had a little time smelling through the perfume shops Ritual nutmeg on paper strips delicious. Taken.
At home weekend-showering-2 splashes-dressed-stairs downstairs door up-windstos-stairs up-showered-moved-lightly delayed.
What was pleasantly spicy on paper unfortunately turned out to be unbearable for me.
Juniper and leather just too much.
The sultans of swing
When my husband and I first met, two worlds seemed to collide
He wore suit combinations with tie - I wore jeans with " real " holes.

He housed a complete Villeroy & Boch service in his picco bello apartment - while I use the 8-edged department store tableware from which I liked to drink my tea.
He is of course a coffee drinker
I shared my four walls with numerous cute plush toys - and many pictures.
In his luxury dwelling I found only bare walls
On his shelves were well-ordered scientific books - in my " library " there was room for well-ordered novels, comics and sheet music.

We did not have to fear that we had many things twice
So are our extensive record and CD collections.
His metier was pop music - mine was independent music.
Comparable to perfume mainstreamers and perfume niches.

But that did not scare me - because I like to get to know new things.
Diversity can also be enriching.

So I made friends with "commercial" music - of which I particularly liked Dire Straights.
I was particularly fond of the elated Sultans of Swing.
They sounded in my ear when I sprayed Sultan de muscat today.
Here I find an unusually light to cheerful Oriental who goes along with the music.
The spices dance a round dance and remain in suspension.
The woods are flexible and translucent.
Soft leather forms a background to the golden musk.

The Sultan has torn the turban from his head and grooved in his golden seraglio.

Mainstream meets niche - and man meets woman - because this hearty, warm scent is unisex.

By the way - this ritual pleases the husband and me equally.

by Scottie
by Salered
by YKem
by YKem

Popular Rituals

Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient / Eau d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Roi d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Victoire d'Ambre by Rituals The Ritual of Karma by Rituals The Ritual of Dao / Yin - Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren by Rituals Oriental Essence - Voyage en Inde by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis de Fleurs by Rituals The Ritual of Hammam / Hammam Secret by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis Verte by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Fleurs de L'Himalaya by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit à Marrakech by Rituals The Ritual of Sakura / Blossom Water - Cherry Blossom by Rituals Oriental Essence - Poème d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Rose de Shiraz by Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda / Chakra Water - Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey by Rituals Oriental Essence - Eau du Kashmir by Rituals Eau de Tsuru by Rituals Oriental Essence - Maharaja d'Or by Rituals No. 07 White Patchouli & Cedar Wood by Rituals