The Ritual of Ayurveda Chakra Water - Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey

The Ritual of Ayurveda / Chakra Water - Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey by Rituals
The Ritual of Ayurveda is a popular perfume by Rituals for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Indian rose, Himalayan honey

Submitted by Autunno, last update on 12.01.2021.

Not identical with the Bodycream
My first encounter with Rituals was about 3 years ago. Until then I knew the brand, but was never willing to spend 9 Euro for a hand cream.

At some point I was driven to the department store, at that time we didn't have a store on site. There, I instantly fell in love with the Ayurveda scent and the hand cream that goes with it.

At some point my birthday and Christmas were just around the corner. In my circle of friends I scattered the desire to receive products from the range, but I was especially keen on the perfume.

When it was my birthday, there were some gift boxes here (their contents actually lasted until then). And what was I excited about when I discovered the perfume: Ayurveda, the name promising, the bottle simple.

But at the first spray the disillusionment: A nice, arbitrary scent, which is unfortunately not identical with the creams. Plus a shelf life that is more than average. A silage that corresponds to a pillow scent.

Today I use it as bed scent, once a week I spray it on the pillows and blankets while I apply the body cream as care. And to be honest, the cream smells on me much longer than the perfume.

Unfortunately, there is no magic here, only a great deal of arbitrariness. I'm shocked that it's allowed to bear the name. But apparently it's only me who can smell the differences - my husband, however, thinks he would perceive it as identical. I, on the other hand, find it very different and will not buy it again once the bottle is empty

by Endorphin
by Endorphin

Popular Rituals

Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient / Eau d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Roi d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Victoire d'Ambre by Rituals The Ritual of Karma by Rituals The Ritual of Dao / Yin - Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren by Rituals Oriental Essence - Voyage en Inde by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis de Fleurs by Rituals The Ritual of Hammam / Hammam Secret by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis Verte by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Fleurs de L'Himalaya by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit à Marrakech by Rituals Oriental Essence - Sultan de Muscat by Rituals The Ritual of Sakura / Blossom Water - Cherry Blossom by Rituals Oriental Essence - Poème d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Rose de Shiraz by Rituals Oriental Essence - Eau du Kashmir by Rituals Eau de Tsuru by Rituals Oriental Essence - Maharaja d'Or by Rituals No. 07 White Patchouli & Cedar Wood by Rituals