The Ritual of Hammam
Hammam Secret

The Ritual of Hammam / Hammam Secret by Rituals
8.1 / 10 40 Ratings
The Ritual of Hammam is a popular perfume by Rituals for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

EucalyptusEucalyptus RosemaryRosemary
Submitted by ExUser, last update on 24.09.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Very helpful Review 8
Sauna For Living
I find here Rituals has in and of itself already packed this certain Hammam smell in a useful room fragrance - as a perfume pushes that with me but no doors, too long I want to smell as a person so not ...

"Hammam" makes the eucalyptus dolls sweat, from all the cracks. The can heat well, on him the butt is hot when sitting. There it steams, there it stomps, there it chomps like a koala. Afterwards you need a shower, don't take it amiss if I cower before 'ner tear-down. Thought and head cinema fit, but as a fragrance for the day or the office I would rather leave it. They'd think you'd been to the sauna during your break, and my boss wouldn't know what to do with that. "Hammam" sweated out all the toxins and seems eternally relaxing, but as a whole it didn't banish my nose. Today the 18 goes all the way to Istanbul, it makes you seem laid back but not so cool. Between grooming and "back off a bit please", although I would never call him nasty or dirt just because of his relaxed aura.

Flacon: high and discreetly pretty
Sillage: hardly notices one
Durability: Abdampfbad - 4 hours

Conclusion: who has a real soft spot for eucalyptus and always wants to carry around some wellness, which could be right here. The rest shower him thoroughly
Top Review 17
Relax - Now.
I wander through a shopping center with dozens of shopping bags and have long since reached the point where my brain rattles down the missing things and I can no longer tell what is actually already in the bags I carry around. A break would only make it worse, because I'm tired, mutating more and more into a stone and wouldn't be able to relax with the prospect of having to go up again. From the escalator I discover rituals and decide to stick my nose in for a moment.
Just a quick check of what's right at the entrance.
At the entrance stands Hammam Secret and only a sniff at the bottle sends peace, clarity and comfort to my synapses. The woods give something warm, spicy, in my head starts quiet relaxationplingplong.
I'll look around. Bags still there, chattering customers still there, me still there. But different. Unleashed. A sprayer. Actually, I avoid mint stories, don't like toothpaste smells, but this is sauna infusion, being with yourself, pushing the other one aside instead of being pushed. Heaven is a spa, and anyone who's ever been to a wellness temple knows it. After the infusion, the shower comes here too. The aquatic gives me even a tired rag an illusion of freshness and so, since nobody gives me a fleece bathrobe, I tap my bags and the bodymist to the checkout.
I'm already looking forward to tonight when, after everything is done, I'll be lolling on the bed with the new books. The one with a small dose of Hammam Secret will be perfect.

1 short view on the fragrance
Lily3013Lily3013 4 months ago
Dieser Duft ist für mich nach einem anstrengenden Tag mit sofortiger Wirkung untrennbar mit Entspannung verbunden.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

4 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Rituals

Oriental Essence - Roi d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient / Eau d'Orient by Rituals The Ritual of Oudh pour Homme by Rituals Oriental Essence - Victoire d'Ambre by Rituals The Ritual of Karma by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit d'Azar by Rituals The Ritual of Oudh pour Femme by Rituals The Ritual of Dao / Yin - Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren by Rituals Oriental Essence - Rose de Shiraz by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis Verte by Rituals Oriental Essence - Fleurs de L'Himalaya by Rituals The Ritual of Jing by Rituals Oriental Essence - Voyage en Inde by Rituals The Ritual of Sakura / Blossom Water - Cherry Blossom by Rituals The Ritual of Mehr / The Ritual of Happy Buddha / Happy Mist - Sweet Orange & Cedar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis de Fleurs by Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda / Chakra Water - Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey by Rituals Serendipity for Men by Rituals Oriental Essence - Poème d'Azar by Rituals L'Éclat by Rituals