The Ritual of Hammam Hammam Secret

The Ritual of Hammam / Hammam Secret by Rituals
The Ritual of Hammam is a popular perfume by Rituals for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is still in production.

Eucalyptus, Rosemary

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 01.08.2020.

Relax - Now.
I wander through a shopping center with dozens of shopping bags and have long since reached the point where my brain rattles down the missing things and I can no longer tell what is actually already in the bags I carry around. A break would only make it worse, because I'm tired, mutating more and more into a stone and wouldn't be able to relax with the prospect of having to go up again. From the escalator I discover rituals and decide to stick my nose in for a moment.
Just a quick check of what's right at the entrance.
At the entrance stands Hammam Secret and only a sniff at the bottle sends peace, clarity and comfort to my synapses. The woods give something warm, spicy, in my head starts quiet relaxationplingplong.
I'll look around. Bags still there, chattering customers still there, me still there. But different. Unleashed. A sprayer. Actually, I avoid mint stories, don't like toothpaste smells, but this is sauna infusion, being with yourself, pushing the other one aside instead of being pushed. Heaven is a spa, and anyone who's ever been to a wellness temple knows it. After the infusion, the shower comes here too. The aquatic gives me even a tired rag an illusion of freshness and so, since nobody gives me a fleece bathrobe, I tap my bags and the bodymist to the checkout.
I'm already looking forward to tonight when, after everything is done, I'll be lolling on the bed with the new books. The one with a small dose of Hammam Secret will be perfect.

by CosmicLove
by CosmicLove

Popular Rituals

Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient / Eau d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Roi d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Victoire d'Ambre by Rituals The Ritual of Karma by Rituals The Ritual of Dao / Yin - Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren by Rituals Oriental Essence - Voyage en Inde by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis de Fleurs by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis Verte by Rituals Oriental Essence - Fleurs de L'Himalaya by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit à Marrakech by Rituals Oriental Essence - Sultan de Muscat by Rituals The Ritual of Sakura / Blossom Water - Cherry Blossom by Rituals Oriental Essence - Poème d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Rose de Shiraz by Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda / Chakra Water - Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey by Rituals Oriental Essence - Eau du Kashmir by Rituals Eau de Tsuru by Rituals Oriental Essence - Maharaja d'Or by Rituals No. 07 White Patchouli & Cedar Wood by Rituals