The Ritual of Sakura Blossom Water - Cherry Blossom

The Ritual of Sakura / Blossom Water - Cherry Blossom by Rituals
The Ritual of Sakura is a perfume by Rituals for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Cherry blossom

Submitted by DeGe53, last update on 23.10.2020.

absolute feel-good fragrance
smells pleasantly fresh and sweet like cherry tree :) i always wear it after showering and spray some of it into my hair. unfortunately it evaporates very quickly so i use the sakura series of rituals rather in the bathroom (rather the shower and bath foam)
Pure cherry blossom!
In the first sprayer a really very intense smell, sensitive noses should give him a chance until he has sat down. Then he smells very sweet and caresses you The fragrance also sniffs very cultivated. In my opinion you can wear it, despite the flowery sweetness, also on colder days!
Schwerelos
Can a scent be political?
The year is 2017, when I first discover Rituals for myself. It's early fall, and I bought myself a hand cream. The scent was different than this one.

A few weeks later we flew to London. It is my favourite city, and I wanted to have been there with my husband at least once before the Brexit, because until now I had always been there without him.

When we passed a Ritual Store, my husband dragged me in. Until then it was my first visit to one of these shops, because before I had only seen these products in the department store. Well well as much as I loved the Ayurveda series, so much did I reject other ranks. Only this white one, called Sakura, was strange to me - and actually I didn't want to test a new series. And then my husband came up with this smell and wanted to buy it for me. But since it was more expensive than in Germany, my savings fox spoke to me: "Buy it at home." The hand cream might then be included, but I almost forgot the perfume again.

And then came Christmas, shortly before I already got a complete set of the Ayurveda series and at Christmas followed Sakura, including the perfume introduced.

Now this fragrance is not complicated has no pyramid and only smells sweet and well-groomed. It smells like the other products in the range and is therefore well suited for everyday use. Above all, you don't have to think about how to combine it - shower foam, Bodycream and Bodymist belong together and don't smell exaggerated even in combination.

The crucial question is: What exactly does it smell like? In spring I was allowed to sniff the cherry blossoms in the garden, and the perfume actually smells that way away. It's floral and sweet and a little sticky, but not like cotton candy. Rather, it smells as if Nivea is having a child with a cherry pie - the cake scent is gone, the creamy cherry remains. Not much sugar, quite suitable for diabetics. But also not juicy, but really creamy. Let's put it this way: If there was a fabric softener with this fragrance, I wouldn't have to test it all the time...

The durability of the smell is manageable, I perceive it about 4 hours. Sillage is rather small, if I may believe my environment. I myself have the impression that he fills a room, but my husband of the gods thinks that he only perceives it when he is very close to me. And I would smell good and groomed, not pushy.

To sum up, this is a linear cake fragrance that I like to wear on cloudy days. The cream belongs anyway to my evening ritual and therefore also means cuddling time. Some days a few hours before going to bed I talk the body dung on my pillow, fresh I would surely get a headache from it - I just don't like strong scents near my nose in bed.

In general, I think this fragrance is a great everyday companion, like a clean handkerchief. He doesn't bother me, gives me a good feeling even on stressful days. I can count on him. And that's reason enough for me to love him and buy him back. The bottle is valuable, whether the fragrance is worth its money is another question. At Christmas he is on the wish list again, because then my bottle will surely be used up.

A drop of melancholy remains: this perfume smells like London for me, and with it also like Brexit. Can a fragrance be political? Or doesn't it rather show that a foreign ritual (I associate cherry blossoms with Japan) can bring people together? Don't we all want the same thing - to live in peace, to be happy and maybe still smell good?

London's visit politicized this smell for me, and I can't help but think of political change when I use it. And hopefully in 10 years it will still be available - and maybe the story will end better than expected... But this dimension has joined for me and taken away the innocence of the cherry blossoms..

by Baeumchen
by Baeumchen
by Delidazo87
by Delidazo87
by Herznote
by Herznote

Popular Rituals

Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient / Eau d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Roi d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Victoire d'Ambre by Rituals The Ritual of Karma by Rituals The Ritual of Dao / Yin - Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren by Rituals Oriental Essence - Voyage en Inde by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis de Fleurs by Rituals The Ritual of Hammam / Hammam Secret by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis Verte by Rituals Oriental Essence - Fleurs de L'Himalaya by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit à Marrakech by Rituals Oriental Essence - Sultan de Muscat by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Poème d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Rose de Shiraz by Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda / Chakra Water - Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey by Rituals Oriental Essence - Eau du Kashmir by Rituals Eau de Tsuru by Rituals Oriental Essence - Maharaja d'Or by Rituals No. 07 White Patchouli & Cedar Wood by Rituals