L'Essence 2019

L'Essence by Rituals
L'Essence is a perfume by Rituals for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-synthetic. The production was apparently discontinued.

Cashmere wood, White musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 12.01.2021.

Peppery shelf life miracle
At the beginning a burning alcoholic note of cheap fuselage rises to the nose, but after a few seconds an interesting peppery-woody scent develops. This scent is not very pleasing, as you can see from the rather mixed comments. However, I actually like it and use it occasionally. If you wear it alone, the interesting phenomenon develops that it is not perceptible for several hours and then suddenly reappears in your nose. Since it is Iso-E-Super, it is not necessary to describe the scent in detail. On my skin, however, it becomes very peppery, which combines well with the wood aroma of iso - like pepper mill from below ;). The silage is good, the shelf life enormous. For the price worth a try.
Iso E Super? Ha ha...
Attached by the other comments and descriptions I allowed myself, fortunately only, a 10 ml bottle. Touted as a layer and a mixture of ISO E Super and Cashmeran, I was very happy, as both substances definitely fit into my type scheme! But what is that? Ambroxan without end! Yuck... really no joy. If I had to split the ingredients, the following recipe would result: 20 % ISO E Super, 30 % Cashmeran and 50 % Ambroxan. I'm afraid it's a long shot...
Simple ISO E Super - Thought for layering - unfortunately no highlight
Now I am going to the rituals because I have received a voucher for a free product for my birthday and immediately think to myself: WHAT IS THIS? Where are my perfumes? Oh no, not another assortment change...
YES. And then there's this scent there... How magically attracted by the word ISO E Super I storm right at it and spray first of all. Now you're probably wondering... What's that? What's he like?

Yeah, what can I say? After I was captivated by Zarkoperfume's Molécule 234-38 and Juliette has a gun's Not a perfume, I ordered Ambroxan and several variants of ISO E Super (ISO E Super, Sylvamber & Timbersilk). That's why my nose is now very sensitive to these fragrances. The ritual L'Essence was unfortunately the worst variant ever chosen.

However, you should keep in mind that Rituals intends to market this fragrance as a layer fragrance so that you don't use it individually, but spray it over the other fragrances. That makes the perfume's more expensive, of course, without one actually noticing it... Suddenly you buy 2 fragrances... Smart concept...

Does it at least work? Yes! If you layer this perfume with a different fragrance, it will hardly change the fragrance of the perfume you are applying, but it will prolong its shelf life and also the sillage. This is due to the ISO E Super. And it's definitely great for that.

But is it worth it? No! Because on the one hand the scents already hold quite well and on the other hand it is simply ISO E Super, which you can also order elsewhere for 20% of the price of Rituals. The slightly diluted bottle has exactly the same effect and smells exactly the same. The only one where I'm not 100% sure whether it's ISO E Super, Sylvamber or Timbersilk. I'd have to sniff that out again at home.

In any case, however, it is exactly this fragrance variant that almost burns in the nose, it is so dry. Woody, dusty. You don't like to take deep breaths.

Solo, it's definitely not wearable. Besides, the scent disappears very quickly. He appears - as we know it - every now and then also again. But all in all, I wouldn't make a buy recommendation here. You are better off with the other more expensive fragrances, because the ISO E Supers they contain are simply the better ones, which appear smoother and gentler. UNd these you get on the market unfortunately not simply so to buy.

Rens1996Rens1996 1 year ago
This is amazing it smels like nothing I have ever smelld before. It is more prominent that molecule 01 but it has something more.

Popular Rituals

Oriental Essence - Elixir d'Orient / Eau d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Roi d'Orient by Rituals Oriental Essence - Victoire d'Ambre by Rituals The Ritual of Karma by Rituals The Ritual of Dao / Yin - Organic White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren by Rituals Oriental Essence - Voyage en Inde by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis de Fleurs by Rituals The Ritual of Hammam / Hammam Secret by Rituals Oriental Essence - Oasis Verte by Rituals Oriental Essence - Fleurs de L'Himalaya by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit à Marrakech by Rituals Oriental Essence - Sultan de Muscat by Rituals The Ritual of Sakura / Blossom Water - Cherry Blossom by Rituals Oriental Essence - Nuit d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Poème d'Azar by Rituals Oriental Essence - Rose de Shiraz by Rituals The Ritual of Ayurveda / Chakra Water - Indian Rose & Himalaya Honey by Rituals Oriental Essence - Eau du Kashmir by Rituals Eau de Tsuru by Rituals Oriental Essence - Maharaja d'Or by Rituals