Nouvelle Collection - Casbah (2012)

Nouvelle Collection - Casbah by Robert Piguet

Nouvelle Collection - Casbah is a popular perfume by Robert Piguet for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is smoky-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesAngelica root, Nutmeg, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Tobacco leaf, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Cedarwood

Submitted by Profumo, last update on 23.10.2019

8.0 9.0 9.5/10

Jakobolino
Suicide at home? Impossible.
I was 22 when I decided to take a spontaneous vacation with my best friend. About Christmas and New Year's Eve. Today quite normal.end of the 80s already something unusual.
Christmas is when you're with your family! We booked 2 weeks Gran Canaria, Playa del Ingles.
Pig tax, but we didn't care. We even went so far as not to inform our girlfriends about it, but looking back, it was pretty nasty. But that's who we were. We wanted our freedom at all costs. Afterwards I was able to explain it to a certain extent by creating an emergency situation, according to the motto: My friend wanted to take his own life and that only in the Canary Islands! I couldn't leave him alone! Life took its course. I don't have my girlfriend anymore. My suicidal friend is happily married today. With another.

On Gran Canaria I came then for the first time, with the for me magic expression Cashbah, into contact. There with K written.shopping center.tourists Nepp halt. But the name had something.
Cashbah sounded oriental and it took me years to figure out that it was actually a fortress. So, I'm going to lower the drawbridge to the air.

Cashbah comes very spicy at first. Pepper knocks clearly to give a clear warning. Watch out, my friend. However, this lasts a maximum of 1 minute before nutmeg and incense are added and create a wonderful fragrance mixture.
The warning was for nothing. An ingratiating incense scent ? Yes and double.
In the middle part it becomes somewhat floral, which is probably due to the iris. Not strongly perceptible.
Maybe just my subjective perception. Wood in the base only very discreet.
Actually there is no great course, but pepper, nutmeg and incense are the main actors and the whole time on stage. All other ingredients play only sporadic supporting roles. The durability is terrific. On clothing days! Projection also very good. One takes oneself and is clearly perceived by others. No quiet step.

I don't know if this mall still exists. I have no idea how my ex-girlfriend is. I only know one thing. I'll always wear that scent. I strongly associate it with the smell of freedom, independence and strength. Maybe it's just my zodiac sign...who knows? And so the wheel of life continues to turn and I remain once again as
Your Jakobolino
8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Angelic(a)?
Odd, it's weird how some scents come across.......was it my mood, nose, skin chemistry that night?
The first time I tried Casbah was after spraying it with the nozzle close to my skin.

I was turned off because before I fell asleep all I detected was a dark smokiness. It took over a week before I tried again but applied a mist and more over my body then walked out into the cool and breezy late afternoon.

Wow, so much better this time, I am not familiar with Angelica root but if it's that sweet scent that is intertwined with incense then I really love it.

Great projection and still going strong after 5 and one half hours.

Great unisex I believe, the incense here is definitely house of worship strength so that might turn off some ladies but Angelica root tames the beast.

Good name for this product, my first Piguet purchase, setting the bar rather high for the rest of the line.
7.5 7.5 7.5 6.0/10

Not blown away
I can find nothing thrilling about that smell. Written by someone who just started on the oud trail, I am more in favor of blends which combine roses plus oud. There I can be comfortable with flowery notes empowered with oud.

Tobacco notes are just not for me.

Not wanting to embark on a long negative review, I just leave it here. Too much dust, too much tobacco.

Carlitos01 30 days ago
Very balsamic, dark and smoky, with an unusual fougére opening and a drydown of cedar and smoky vetiver. A recomended unisex masterpiece.+3
9.0
JoaoMartins 7 months ago
Churchy incense... Not my cup of tea
5.0

by gamma
by OvidiuH
by OvidiuH

Popular Robert Piguet

Fracas (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet Bandit (1944) (Parfum) by Robert Piguet Nouvelle Collection - Bois Noir by Robert Piguet Nouvelle Collection - Oud by Robert Piguet Nouvelle Collection - Casbah by Robert Piguet V / Visa (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet Calypso (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet Baghari (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet Cravache (Eau de Toilette) by Robert Piguet Futur (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet L'Insomnuit by Robert Piguet Bandit (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet Pacific Collection - Alameda by Robert Piguet Oud Délice by Robert Piguet Oud Divin by Robert Piguet Pacific Collection - Bois Bleu by Robert Piguet Douglas Hannant by Robert Piguet Nouvelle Collection - Mademoiselle Piguet by Robert Piguet Pacific Collection - Rose Perfection by Robert Piguet Pacific Collection - Chaí by Robert Piguet