Bois Bleu 2013

Bois Bleu by Robert Piguet
Bois Bleu is a popular perfume by Robert Piguet for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is woody-citrusy. It is being marketed by Fashion Fragrances & Cosmetics.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesNutmegNutmeg VioletViolet LavenderLavender
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood VetiverVetiver CedarCedar

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 11.02.2022.

Wrong movie?
So often I had Bois Bleu already in a shopping basket and finally I was able to keep my cool not to shoot him blind. In spite of the experiences with the piguets, which were so far outstanding in my eyes, I was hesitant.
After a bottling of DonBlech it was clear: Everything done right!
Good thing I didn't buy blind! At first I thought of Villoresis Vetiver. Bitter, acidic, slightly woody, but thickly present Vetiver. Etro's vetiver came to my mind in the course of time. The new one with the silver cap, not the one with the gold one. But what did not come was the perception of the piguet DNA typical for me in many fragrances.

Whatever, Bois Bleu is a complete disappointment to me in that sense. When I see milestones in Bois Noir, Casbah and my beloved Cravache, Bois Bleu is a contemporary rider on the long flattened Vetiver wave.
Well done he is, no question. Not cheap water. But the proximity to the aforementioned is too striking for me. It's not a real Piguet to me. Too bad.

For the gentry, I think.
Strong violet but somehow they "class it up" with a supporting cast that seems simple on paper but is stellar on my skin.

People mention words like mature or old school when describing this, I can see that, strong violet scents tend to do that.

This to me though is concocted so well and crafted to mix and slowly change to something above average.

Violets then vetiver then woody.

Popular by Robert Piguet

Bois Noir by Robert Piguet Casbah by Robert Piguet Bandit (2012) (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet Bandit (1944) (Parfum) by Robert Piguet L'Insomnuit by Robert Piguet Calypso (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet Oud Divin by Robert Piguet Fracas (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet Rose Perfection by Robert Piguet V / Visa (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet Oud by Robert Piguet Pacific Collection - Alameda by Robert Piguet Futur (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet Baghari (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet Cravache (Eau de Toilette) by Robert Piguet Knightsbridge (Eau de Parfum) by Robert Piguet Oud Délice by Robert Piguet V. Intense by Robert Piguet Notes by Robert Piguet Bandit Suprême by Robert Piguet