Evento (2018) Eau de Toilette

Evento (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci

Evento (Eau de Toilette) is a new perfume by Roberto Capucci for men and was released in 2018. The scent is woody-fresh. It is being marketed by Extrafragrance / Extraordinary Fragance.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blackcurrant, Pineapple, Apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Birch, Rose, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Oakmoss, Vanilla, Ambergris

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 12.11.2019.

6.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Perfect Aventus replacement.
I smelled Evento for the first time a few months ago, and my first impression was good but not great. I bought a bottle anyway.

I thought is way too similar to Vibrant Leather but is not the case. The opening is just as fruity but the dry down is much richer and complex. Smells much better than my other clone, Rasasi Zebra. I used about 30ml and I'm very impressed.

I own a small bottle of the original too, but I would never buy that again since Evento is so close and is so affordable. Good enough to be my signature scent.

Moderate performances, great versatility and price!

P.S. Capucci Just realised a new fragrance, Blu Water EDP, apparently is a clone of Bleu de Chanel.
7.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

Not for The Beatnik Wildsville's Wildman
Evento Uomo is a contemporary fragrance from Roberto Capucci, released in January 2018 right after l'Homme Suave (aka l'Homme Sauvage). With Evento I happened to feel the same as with Encre Noir... Love at the first sniff! It has a special freshness and smokiness I find it different from what I had the pleasure of testing before. It creates in me a positive mood with those delicious fruity, leathery, and mossy tones which are very handy in these moody days.
To me, this is a pure finesse in a bottle, absolutely, my personal definition of class in a bottle. Well, I didn’t read about it before testing or buying it on purpose as I wanted my thoughts to be trustworthy and unbiased... even because there are no reviews at all out there yet being

Is Evento disrupting the now? Well, I am afraid it is not. Admittedly, it is shamelessly akin to Creed Aventus, the name is alike if you apply some tricks such as anagrams, changes, discards, and additions, i.e. Evento = Avento = Aventus here we go, and so does the vibe. Is Evento a worthy buy for a ridiculous price of 15€? Let's review it first and conclude it later. However, I had still blown away by the first sniff.

The top notes are an unbelievable combo of fruity, smoky, and zesty accords with roasted pineapple and citrus fruit. Try to figure out a mild spring morning, you're sitting outdoor and having breakfast. In front of you, there is a plate with fresh cut sweet barbecued pineapple flowed with some fresh-squeezed sharp citrus juice, a sliced tart white apple surrounding the plate and a handful of berries scattered all over, the morning breeze taking that wondrous aroma straightforward to your nostrils... Whoa, this is the best way that came to my mind for expressing the sensation I feel whilst smelling Evento's opening.

After the initial fruity blast, the heart notes kick in unveiling an intriguing accord of smoky and leathery facets with a touch of floral, the Birchwood is prevailing and shadows a bit the earthy patchouli and the floral bouquet of white blossoms. I must confess that I particularly enjoy the smoky-leathery Birchwood accord because of its a unique character in modern compositions, especially when transposed on the background of pineapple like in this scent.

The smoky aura remains until the dry-down and it is joined on stage by a mossy note giving more earthiness and muskiness to the formulation. Here I mostly appreciate the vanilla that emerges towards the dry-down. The smooth sweetness of the vanilla gives a nice balance to the virility of the oakmoss and the Birchwood, and on my skin, the base is rubbery, smoky, and earthy. I guess that a sort of amber is also in there giving more deepness to the base.

I really love this scent from top to bottom, it reminds me of style and elegance mixed with casual freshness if that makes any sense at all. Evento sounds heavy but it isn't... it is actually a long-lasting fragrance with moderate sillage, up to 8 hours and still there close to the skin, perfect for the office and daily wear. Besides, the fruity-smoky-rubbery-mossy accord smells nothing but Aventus alike, which is a spot on in my opinion. Definitely recommended, it is very manly, suitable for men of all ages, but not for kids. It’s pretty hard to beat Evento on versatility. It is suitable for almost any season, but winter, and at any point of the time in the day. Its rich fruity-floral aroma adds a touch of happy zest in the spring days and summer nights, yet the smoky-leathery-mossy works magic in the cooler fall days and evenings.

Be Neatnik, go check it!

-Elysium

Plutoste 139 days ago
Cosa aggiungere stupendo profumo ad un costo irrisorio.. Inoltre a me la bottiglia piace..+1
KingPin 9 months ago
Exactly (!) like Aventus, If i don’t put them on simultaneously I can’t tell the difference. Aventus slightly better if directly compared.+1
Lucian 12 months ago
The only Creed Aventus clone I'll ever need, very similar and affordable good enough to be my signature scent.+1
6.0
Elysium 20 months ago
Ain't no doubt Evento is uncannily akin to Aventus, the name is similar and so does the vibe. Fruity, smoky, leathery, and mossy bargain!+2
6.0

Popular Roberto Capucci

Capucci pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci R de Capucci (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Capucci de Capucci (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Yendi / Yendi de Capucci (Parfum) by Roberto Capucci L'Atelier de Capucci pour Lui (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci L'Homme Suave / L'Homme Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Evento (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Punjab / Punjab de Capucci (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Opera IV (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Opera III by Roberto Capucci Yendi / Yendi de Capucci (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Ballade à Venise by Roberto Capucci Yendi / Yendi de Capucci (Eau de Parfum) by Roberto Capucci Corps Fou by Roberto Capucci Sang Royal de Capucci by Roberto Capucci N°3 (Eau de Parfum) by Roberto Capucci Capucci de Capucci (Parfum) by Roberto Capucci Jour d'Été by Roberto Capucci Hypnose by Roberto Capucci Graffiti (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci