Anima Nera (Eau de Parfum) by Roberto Capucci

Anima Nera Eau de Parfum

Oldish2002
23.06.2022 - 03:54 PM

Black soul indeed

V&R Spicebomb lovers will love this. Between Spicebomb edt and Spicebomb Extreme, that's where Anima Nera sits.
Spicy, dark, woody and peppery. A black suit in a lovely evening will fit this perfectly. The smell is obviously not cheap to me. I caught this for a great deal, somewhere around 10€.
Now it's very hard to find at least in my area. I am very glad to have it.
The performance is not weak either.
7-8 hours at least or even more if you forget to stop from spraying.
Projection is also strong and noticeable. Colder nights will be warmer with this fragrance around.
You can obviusly try it for the daytime as well but in my opinion it's better suited for the night time, being spicy, rich and dense, creamy.
One of the best cheap fragrances in my entire collection. I can even say that will easily be in top 5.
Awesome bottle, awesome sprayer and 100ML for such a low price ?
Almost to good to be true. You have also awesome quality. No cheap smelling at all. Masculine and mysterious.
If you like/love spicebomb/spicemob extreme and see this popping up for a good price, don't let it slip away because it is so damn good.
Overall 8.1/10

Latest Reviews

Oldish2002Oldish2002 11 days ago
Club de Nuit Milestone - Armaf

Club de Nuit Milestone Only if
I have been waiting for this with high hopes. Maybe this was a mistake who knows ? It came, tested it right away. Tested it multiple times. Days & nights. And I've came to a conclusion. Never had the chance to smell Millésime Impérial but with the help...

Oldish2002Oldish2002 19 days ago
Pure Instinct - Swiss Arabian

Pure Instinct Swiss army golden knife
If you have that type of nose that is looking mainly for fresh&clean smells, this is for you. PI opens with a juicy rain of feshness and what I love about it, it's the depth. Besides all citruses, it is veeery well balanced with some peppery,...