L'Homme SuaveL'Homme Sauvage Eau de Toilette

L'Homme Suave / L'Homme Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci

L'Homme Suave is a popular perfume by Roberto Capucci for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-citrusy. It was last marketed by Extrafragrance / Extraordinary Fragance.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Tangerine, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Herbaceous notes, Petitgrain, Galbanum, Pink pepper
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.09.2019

7.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Homme Sauvage or Sauvage Pour Homme
I do like/own/wear Capucci For Man.
I like it so much that I blind bought Capucci's fragrance Homme Sauvage (now called L'Homme Suave). I was curious about it as it shares the same bottle with Capucci For Man and was quite inexpensive (13 Euros).
As a quick info quoting my suplyer:
"L’Homme Sauvage is a combination of citrus and musky ingredients that make it both deep and invigorating. Its notes of Amalfi lemon, bergamot, basil, anise and cyclamen are distinctly fruity while its notes of lavender, cyclamen and jasmine bring a hint of floral to this scent. The stronger notes of musk, patchouli, oak moss, amber, incense, tobacco and leather make this perfume decidedly masculine and rich". Apparently the notes may not be correct as they are the very same notes of Capucci For Man, and the fragrances are not similar.
For my surprise, with L'Homme Sauvage I received a xerox copy of Dior's Sauvage. I still can't tell much about performance, but in waht concerns the scent it's really an efective clone, better than any other Sauvage clone I know.
Homme Sauvage seems to be heavy on amber while Dior Sauvage is heavy on ambroxan which is a similar scent type. I will try to give it a real test and the to edit its review.
Today, in EBay, I saw this very same box, flask and juice color with the name changed to L'Homme Suave. "Suave" means "Smooth" in Portuguese, while "Sauvage" means "Wild" in French. Probably Dior complained about a possible name copyright abuse (on top of fragrance cloning).

Just my luck ... I was hoping for a dark smoky scent and got another Sauvage clone. Nevertheless I don't mind blind bwying this EDT as it is quite nice and wearable. For the price it costs I heavily recommend it.

Carlitos01 110 days ago
Homme Sauvage (or Homme Suave) seems to be heavy on amber while Dior Sauvage is heavy on ambroxan which is a similar scent type.+3
Catarina 165 days ago
A fine example of a masculine scent that does wonders on a woman skin during or after a day in the beach. I must get my own bottle.+3
9.0
Jazzy76 11 months ago
Deep, warm, spicy, very similar to the more famous and expensive "Sauvage "by Dior. Average sillage . Good also on my feminine skin!+2

Popular Roberto Capucci

Capucci pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci R de Capucci (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Capucci de Capucci (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Yendi / Yendi de Capucci (Parfum) by Roberto Capucci L'Atelier de Capucci pour Lui (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci L'Homme Suave / L'Homme Sauvage (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Evento (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Punjab / Punjab de Capucci (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Opera IV (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Opera III by Roberto Capucci Yendi / Yendi de Capucci (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Capucci Ballade à Venise by Roberto Capucci Yendi / Yendi de Capucci (Eau de Parfum) by Roberto Capucci Corps Fou by Roberto Capucci Sang Royal de Capucci by Roberto Capucci N°3 (Eau de Parfum) by Roberto Capucci Jour d'Été by Roberto Capucci Hypnose by Roberto Capucci Blu Water by Roberto Capucci Roberto Capucci Him by Roberto Capucci