Just Cavalli Gold for Her (2014)

Just Cavalli Gold for Her by Roberto Cavalli

Just Cavalli Gold for Her is a popular perfume by Roberto Cavalli for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesHazelnut, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Marshmallow, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Rosewood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 30.09.2019.

7.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Don't forget mine
There are these perfumes that will always be remembered, even if you have only used them twice. And the last time to use intensively was already a winter ago.
That's how it is with the Cavalli Gold.

In general, one has to say to the Cavallis that I can't do anything with them. Too woozy
too conspicuous, just too much.
The gold broke this cycle. In winter I found it very flattering because of its nutty warmth and sweetness with a hint of spice. Like a warm blanket in dreary weather. Light spice so it doesn't drift into the kitschy. He reminds me of Rocher, mjamjam.

And yet I feel "too old" for him now that I am 36 years old. He's not "profound" enough for me, too smooth. It's not me anymore.
I still prefer sweet perfumes now, but they must always have something "special" about them in the form of spices. That is simply not enough for me anymore with gold and so he was allowed to move on now and hopefully make someone else happy.

But for my part I will never forget it, it remembers itself, you don't forget it so quickly - and every time I see the golden bottle, I have the Rocher aroma in my nose...!
6.0 6.0 7.0 8.5/10

Cumulnimbus
An elegant soft gourmand wearing a cute new leather bag.
I'm surprised in the weather the classifications below this one gets most of its votes for cool weather. I find it perfect for warm days too. In fact, it has a shinny temper which makes me think of spring and summer holidays. My favorite ice cream flavor is hazelnut, the sweet hazelnut slightly leathery character of this perfume might just be playing tricks with my own memories. I plan to use up my new bottle in the following months.

Projection on my skin is moderate but has a decent longevity.

Jazzy76 7 months ago
this Golden bottle hides a true delight for the senses: warm, gourmand, sexy, perfect mainly in the cold season. The sillage is discrete.

by DuftePerla
by Lovelikewhoa
by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo

Popular Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli (2012) by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Acqua by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Him (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Him by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Exotica by Roberto Cavalli Serpentine by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Azzurro by Roberto Cavalli Black (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Cavalli Florence by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Essenza by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud al Qasr by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli I Love Her by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud Edition by Roberto Cavalli