Paradiso by Roberto Cavalli
Bottle Design Eva Maria Duringer
Paradiso is a perfume by Roberto Cavalli for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Louise Turner

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin orange, Citrus notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesCypress, Pink pepper, Stone pine

Submitted by Michael, last update on 14.06.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is the Lithuanian model Edita Vilkeviciute, photographed by Mario Sorrenti.

Harbinger of Spring
For my birthday at the beginning of December, I got from a good friend an Advent calendar, equipped with perfumery items, as a gift. As it turned out, a very nice gift with many articles, which quite inspire to buy the original size.
With "Paradiso" by Roberto Cavalli this has already happened and the 75 ml bottle adorns my dresser (slowly there is no more room for new perfumes and I have to grow ;-))

Paradiso lives up to its name; I was immediately thrilled when opening the miniature bottle of the fresh, floral scent that blows towards you.
Mandarin and citrus determine the top note and also the further course is wonderfully delicate and refreshing. A slight sweetness resonates, but remains discreetly in the background. Overall, very fine.
A sympathy bomb- perfect in all situations, whether in the office or in leisure.
Even the color of the perfume fits; golden-yellow like a warm spring day, you stroll relaxed through a pedestrian zone, stroll through small shops, go for a coffee, eat a snack. Later, perhaps, to the cinema and then for a nightcap in the bar.
All "normal" things that will eventually be possible again carefree.
Until then, it is called through and restrained.
At this point I have to get sentimental for a moment and wish everyone here on Parfumo that this year will like better than the last. Remains confident and above all HEALTHY!

After weeks of wearing rather heavy perfumes, Paradiso is a welcome change. But the fragrance will unfold best in warmer temperatures.
Also, it is very suitable for days when you absolutely do not know what fragrance to wear.
In addition, you get a heavy, valuable bottle and a decent durability and sillage.
The opposite of 0815.

Conclusion:
A very nice, floral-fresh clean fragrance- lighthearted and universally applicable.
Advent calendar thanks :-)
It smells of friendship!
Charmed! The scent smells like my best friend - of trust, fun, purity, carefreeness and admiration :) It creates a balance between freshness and floral sweetness. Even after more than a day my hair still smells wonderfully like it.
I'm actually a fan of heavy sweet fragrances, which can only be worn on special occasions - in everyday life I usually move around without perfume. But I can imagine this fragrance as my daily companion - light, yet always perceptible. Beautiful!
Isabellawa
From the pool into the pine & cypress forest
I love the top and heart note of the fragrance. The fragrance starts very citric, which I find refreshing. The following jasmine is intense, but for me it feels very summery and somehow "wet". This gives me the direct association of lying in the pool in heat and sunshine. This heart note stays for quite a while, but then unfortunately the base note follows, which I don't like at all. I suddenly have the feeling that I am sitting in a forest with thousands of cypresses and pines. These scents are there from the very beginning, but they are discreetly integrated. This slightly woody one at the beginning I like very much, but in the base note I only smell the forest and it smells very harsh and masculine on me.
Because of this harsh development I perceive the fragrance as unisex.

The badly rated durability here surprises me, because the scent lingers bombastically with me. I can still smell it or the base note after 12 hours. This is of course unfavorable in my case, because I don't like the base note as much as the part before it.
I think it's a shame about the beautiful top and heart note, but since I only buy flacons that I think are great from start to finish, I won't buy this fragrance again after I've bottled it.
Laurali
Surf holiday in the south of France
This fragrance has been with me for about 2 years now and I have to admit that I only bought it because it was on sale. Assured scents are actually not really mine, that's why I didn't pay much attention to it after the purchase.

But then last year our summer holiday was coming up and like every year I had to make the difficult decision: which one will be my holiday scent this year? With which scent do I want to be reminded of this holiday when I smell it again later?
And that's when Paradiso caught my eye! Well, with "Paradiso" - "Paradise" I probably rather associate the Maldives or something like that, than a surfing holiday, where we live in the south of France in a small hut and otherwise have almost no luxury around us. But there was the pine as a base note, which finally convinced me to make it THE scent of my holiday 2019. After all, what could be better than a fragrance that contains the scent of the trees that will surround me for two weeks?

Those who have already spent their holidays in the south of France at the Atlantic coast know the special flair of the trees there. And now in retrospect I can say that no scent would have greeted me there better than this one.
This effervescence is so refreshing - just what you need on a hot day. But still I feel a somewhat "heavier" scent, which however gets a very good durability (at least for me). It is sweet, but not sticky. Sparkling, but fortunately not so artificially citrusy. Heavy, but never too much. Just a great and special scent for the summer. But also in spring and autumn I still like to wear it very much, because it generally brightens up the mood and creates a good mood in my environment, which can also perceive it well.

Even though he was actually only a "because on offer" purchase, he has become one of my favourites and carries very fond memories.
2.5

Uncertain citrus floral...
Comparing to masculine perfume shelves, feminine summer fragrance is literally much lesser but Cavalli solved the problem in his own way! Making a perfume for summer with hints of masculine fragrances, for that the actual fragrance has androgynous aspects. So there's no surprise while this perfume remains in stocks and doesn't meet favorable sales rate.

It unfurls with fleshy/indolic jasmine mingled in yummy mandarin juice. A soft hint of conifer and bayleaf at the end does nothing but keeping the freshness citruses has established in the beginning.

The key point is jasmine. It resembles to tuberose, that's why the carnal effect intensifies when jokey citruses fade away.

Longevity: 5/10 not that type of smell you expect more that few hours.
Sillage: So-so, about around your skin only.
Scent: As a man I love it, but women should rate it. So girly and cutesy.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
This very precious bottle contains a quite good scent: it opens with citrusy accents and after the Jasmine notes arrive to give it warmth

by Mustang69
by Manson
by NightAngel
by NightAngel

Popular Roberto Cavalli

Just Cavalli Gold for Her by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli Gemma di Paradiso by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud al Qasr by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli (2012) by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo Deep Desire by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Essenza by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud Edition by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo Silver Essence by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Acqua by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Him by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo La Notte by Roberto Cavalli Oro by Roberto Cavalli Black (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli (2002) by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli I Love Her by Roberto Cavalli