Roberto Cavalli 2002

Version from 2002
Roberto Cavalli (2002) by Roberto Cavalli
Roberto Cavalli (2002) is a popular perfume by Roberto Cavalli for women and was released in 2002. The scent is woody-spicy. It was last marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesMagnolia, Elemi resin, Mandarin orange, Calabrian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesMay rose, Atlas cedar, Freesia, Wild orchid
Base Notes Base NotesIndian sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk, Amber

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 06.10.2018.

The face of the advertising campaign is Spanish model Nuria de la Fuente, photographed by Mario Testino and filmed by Giuseppe Tornatore.

LookOut
Great for all seasons and situations!
I won this fragrance during a game, so I might as well review it :) I found it hard to identify the notes, but then again it's a floral fragrance without jasmine and rose (which I can identify pretty easily), so that was to be expected.

In the opening this scent is a flower bomb! It's still weird to assign a colour to a scent, but I find this smells red. So red flowers basically. I think it's the orchid, but it might as well be the magnolia. I also notice a fruity touch, but once again my nose can't identify them. At first I thought it was strawberry, but that's most likely due to the red colour that I assigned to the scent, so my nose is playing tricks on me ...

During the drydown the fragrance becomes warmer thanks to the amber. After a very long time the sandalwood joins in as well, supporting the warmth given by the amber.

The perfume is quite overwhelming when freshly sprayed, but as time passes it becomes more subtle and closer to the skin. And also quite powdery, in a good way. It's a deliciously soft scent for ladies. Due to the fruity opening and warm base, this fragrance can be worn all year long in my opinion. I can easily see this as someone's signature scent!

by Rachel
by Somebody
by Evita
by Evita

Popular Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Her by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli (2012) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud al Qasr by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud Edition by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Essenza by Roberto Cavalli Gemma di Paradiso by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo Silver Essence by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Acqua by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Him by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli Black (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo Deep Desire by Roberto Cavalli Oro by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli I Love Her by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo La Notte by Roberto Cavalli