Just Cavalli Her (2004)

Just Cavalli Her by Roberto Cavalli
Just Cavalli Her (Roberto Cavalli)
Just Cavalli Her (Roberto Cavalli)

Just Cavalli Her is a perfume by Roberto Cavalli for women and was released in 2004. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bamboo leaf, Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesApricot blossom, Jasmine, Coffee bean, Lily-of-the-valley, Waterlily
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Tobacco, Vanilla, Cedarwood

Submitted by DeeTrish, last update on 18.11.2018

Bottle 2.5/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 9.5/10
Should never have been discontinued!!!
The most delicious, versatile fragrance. Annoyingly discontinued! I had a bottle of this years ago and used up every drop, and just recently rediscovered how beautiful it is. Luckily it's still available online. To me, this is a scent that can be worn in any season and almost any situation, day or night. Wore it in my early 20s and now wearing it in my early 30s, and I think I love it more than ever. The combination of vanilla and coffee is to-die-for! I get lots of compliments on this one, and it has heavy sillage and excellent longevity on the skin. I can even forgive the ugly bottle, the fragrance is that beautiful!
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
everyday use
This is my "I don't know what to wear today so I will throw this on" perfume. It's inoffensive and universally liked in the public setting (at least so far for me). It smells like a coffee with french vanilla creamer except no lingering bitter coffee aftertaste. I can smell a hint of apple from start to finish.

• by Magdulenka by Magdulenka
  • by Wahule by Wahule
  • by Inger by Inger
  • by ExUser by ExUser

Popular Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli (2012) by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Her by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Acqua by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Him (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Serpentine by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Exotica by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Him by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo by Roberto Cavalli Black (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Azzurro by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Essenza by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud al Qasr by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli I Love Her by Roberto Cavalli Florence by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli