Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto (2013)

Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli
Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto (Roberto Cavalli)
Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto (Roberto Cavalli)

Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto is a perfume by Roberto Cavalli for women and was released in 2013. The scent is oriental-woody. It is being marketed by Coty.

Louise Turner

Top Notes Top NotesOrchid
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlack vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesEbony

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 12.12.2018

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
In the night...
... humans don't like to be alone.

I can only fully agree with this oldie.

Unfortunately I am involuntarily a night owl, because the sandman is obviously busy elsewhere.

I enviously look at the deep slumber of the husband "and often I can't help but nudge him and ask if he can't sleep either.
This interest is not met with much love, and I only get a grunt.

I don't like being up alone.

But now I have a good night companion in Nero.
He is black, like his girlfriend's hangover of the same name, quiet - but still wide awake.
Even if he almost disappears in the dark, his yellow eyes still shine - and follow me attentively.
He lies still, but full of energy - always ready for a hissing jump.
Slightly creepy - and calming at the same time.

His presence does me good - because the night is our world.
Sometimes we are ready to fight - sometimes relaxed.

And this ambivalence is well captured in the fragrance.
The orchid has something delicate, fragile - but the vanilla is full and deep.
Performed on the night black ebony.

I look into Nero's eyes - and they sparkle like stars
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Black...but lighter than I thought
Here we are again: everytime I see on the drugstore shelf a black bottle I think immediately of a strong and intense perfume. But often it isn't so and this is one of those cases.
Nero assoluto is a pleasant and well balanced perfume, although its acchord is very simple , but I was expecting a stronger base note and a better longevity. Anyway, I like it and I think it's a modern fragrance easy to wear and perfect for the happy hours or the summer nights .
More velvety than black
Nero Assoluto (meaning absolute black in English), has a name that doesn't quite fit to this fragrance. I would have expected a way darker perfume just based on the name alone. It is very lovely, dark just right after the initial spray, and then it settles into a smooth, very pleasant fragrance. Almost too shy and too close to the skin, but outstandingly beautiful and velvety. Longevity is not that grand, but I don't mind, because this is really a wonderful fragrance with way more sweetness than darkness, very harmonious and so worth every penny I paid for it. I like it a lot.

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
A beautiful Cavalli
Not as black as the name indicates. A beautiful woody floral, one of the best mainstream-releases of 2013. It smells of flowers (synthetic orchid), very controlled and without sweetness. Added to this is a warm vanilla-note with a velvety feel and, of course, some wood ("ebony") to round the harmony. In its amphora-curved flacon, "Nero Assoluto" is as pleasant to look at as it is to use. Could be worn to parties/banquets/theatre etc. together with animal prints like crocodile and leopard - in genuine Cavalli style.

• by Ginger by Ginger
  • by Cesarini by Cesarini
  • by Hufing by Hufing
  • by Thornyrose by Thornyrose

Popular Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli (2012) by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Her by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Acqua by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Him (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Serpentine by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Exotica by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Him by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo by Roberto Cavalli Black (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Azzurro by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Essenza by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud al Qasr by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli I Love Her by Roberto Cavalli Florence by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli