Roberto Cavalli Uomo (2016)

Roberto Cavalli Uomo by Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli Uomo is a perfume by Roberto Cavalli for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBlack violet, Saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoney, Lavender
Base Notes Base NotesCedar, Patchouli, Tonka bean

Submitted by Michael, last update on 23.01.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is French model Félix Gesnouin, supported by German model Esther Heesch.

Cavalli Uomo Amazing Winter Scent
SOTD: Roberto Cavalli Uomo: As of 01/21/19

Great winter scent for the quality and value, again I detect a floral note which is violet and lavender and then the spiciness of the saffron kicks in, and then the sweetness of the honey and Tonka bean finishes it off. Projection is average I get between 1-3hrs the most, longevity is close to beast mode to my skin. Is a must have and a good cheapie as well.

Rating

Scent: 8/10
Design/Presentation: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around 12+ hrs
Overall: 8/10
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Grown & sexy.
This is an amazingly simple, but manly fragrance.
If you love a dark smoky, gourmand fragrance.
Brother this scent is for you.
It's simply delicious and enters BEAST MODE (It projects, it last long and the sillage isn't a joke) YES!
Man, I believe I found a new favorite to add to my shelf.
Maybe strong enough to knock out my signature scent, Joop! Pour Homme.
I gotta give it another week, To see if it's worth the coup d'etat of Joop!.

I've received great comments thus far about this fragrance and I've only had it for one day.
Not a bad look.
I have to pick up back up bottles of this before others jump on the hype train. It gets discounted, reformulations, you know the story. I can't find in many, big-name retail stores...Outside of Roberto Cavalli Boutique & online discount fragrance stores.
It came out mid-2016 and no one broadcasted this?
Yeah...I guess.

But this will be a daily driver from now on.
This is worth a blind buy my friends, at least a decant.
And if you for some reason don't like it...Please hit me up and I'll take it off your hands. You can resell it and easily make your money back on eBay, Amazon. Letgo, Craiglist's, etc...
I used nine sprays...both wrist, behind my ears, back & front of my neck, chest, front and back of my shirt.
Will I buy this again?...Hell Yes!

SKU Number: 3614221194225
Batch Number: 6223 (Production Date: 09/2016)

Age: 25+
Scent: 8/10 (Amazing)
Value: 6/10 (Okay,Only cost $37.98 for a 100 ML)
Sillage: 7/10 (three feet plus from my body tops, then falls back to a few inches by the 10th hour)
Longevity: 10/10 (12 hours plus, You have entered beast mode!)
Creativity: 7/10 (Sweet & relaxing)
Projection: 7/10 (Two maybe three hours...then comes and go afterward)
Versatility: 10/10 (Anytime & anywhere, but go easy on the sprays)
Compliments: 7/10 (I love it and so do others...crowd pleaser)

Until next time, catch you on the flipside.

Popular Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli (2012) by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Her by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Acqua by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Him (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Exotica by Roberto Cavalli Serpentine by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Him by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo by Roberto Cavalli Black (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Azzurro by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud al Qasr by Roberto Cavalli Florence by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Essenza by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli I Love Her by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli