Roberto Cavalli Uomo 2016

Roberto Cavalli Uomo by Roberto Cavalli
Roberto Cavalli Uomo is a perfume by Roberto Cavalli for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBlack violet, Saffron
Heart Notes Heart NotesHoney, Lavender
Base Notes Base NotesCedar, Patchouli, Tonka bean

Submitted by Michael, last update on 10.10.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is French model Félix Gesnouin, supported by German model Esther Heesch.

Underrated House!
This is an underrated house for sure! Roberto Cavalli has done a great job with this fragrance - a great start! Sharp opening which quickly dries down into floral and honey with a backdrop of tonka and vanilla. Very masculine fragrance. I don't usually like powdery scents, but this one doesn't bother me at all. The floral is more masculine and the honey ties it all together. Definitely winter, fall and spring. Special evening events. Not sure I would wear this to the office. I really enjoy this one.
Condorpilot1
Potential to become a "hidden gem"
Many years ago as a teenager I owned the Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli for Him. At that time this was my favourite fragrance, when I had nothing to do with the perfume world. But even then I had the impression that Cavalli had the potential to create fragrances that could stand out from the crowd.

Last year I discovered Roberto Cavalli Uomo by chance at TKMaxx. Occasionally one has the luck to get some nice scents there. But Cavalli Uomo told me absolutely nothing and because I didn't want to risk a blind purchase despite the attractive price, I took a look at the fragrance pyramid here at Parfumo. Immediately I noticed "honey", which I really liked. So the whole thing with black violet had to be a dark, mystical and slightly sweet mixture, which could almost seem unisex. That's what convinced me.

Although I had no idea what I would get involved with the scent at first, I liked it very much from the beginning. In fact the fragrance is mostly sweet-floral but in a more masculine way. The black violet tends to make it an evening scent, although I also like to wear it during the day.

Interestingly enough, during testing, associations of Tom Ford's Black Orchid kept coming up in me. Also there are these dark floral tones, which however are much more complex in Tom Ford. However, I find Black Orchid more feminine compared to Cavalli Uomo.

But what is noticeable is that Cavalli Uomo has a really beautiful Sillage. Even if you apply a few sprays too much, and wrap yourself in the fragrance, so to speak, it is not aggressive. But you are still noticed from a distance. The floral character changes with time into a pleasant sweetness, so that the honey accompanies you constantly. However, the honey here is quite synthetic, but I would not deduct a point for it.

All in all a pleasant men's fragrance, which in my eyes is a little underestimated. If you are looking for something elegant for evenings on cool days in autumn or winter, you may well find it here.

Cavalli Uomo Amazing Winter Scent
SOTD: Roberto Cavalli Uomo: As of 01/21/19

Great winter scent for the quality and value, again I detect a floral note which is violet and lavender and then the spiciness of the saffron kicks in, and then the sweetness of the honey and Tonka bean finishes it off. Projection is average I get between 1-3hrs the most, longevity is close to beast mode to my skin. Is a must have and a good cheapie as well.

Rating

Scent: 8/10
Design/Presentation: 8/10
Value: 8/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around 12+ hrs
Overall: 8/10

Grown & sexy.
This is an amazingly simple, but manly fragrance.
If you love a dark smoky, gourmand fragrance.
Brother this scent is for you.
It's simply delicious and enters BEAST MODE (It projects, it last long and the sillage isn't a joke) YES!
Man, I believe I found a new favorite to add to my shelf.
Maybe strong enough to knock out my signature scent, Joop! Pour Homme.
I gotta give it another week, To see if it's worth the coup d'etat of Joop!.

I've received great comments thus far about this fragrance and I've only had it for one day.
Not a bad look.
I have to pick up back up bottles of this before others jump on the hype train. It gets discounted, reformulations, you know the story. I can't find in many, big-name retail stores...Outside of Roberto Cavalli Boutique & online discount fragrance stores.
It came out mid-2016 and no one broadcasted this?
Yeah...I guess.

But this will be a daily driver from now on.
This is worth a blind buy my friends, at least a decant.
And if you for some reason don't like it...Please hit me up and I'll take it off your hands. You can resell it and easily make your money back on eBay, Amazon. Letgo, Craiglist's, etc...
I used nine sprays...both wrist, behind my ears, back & front of my neck, chest, front and back of my shirt.
Will I buy this again?...Hell Yes!

SKU Number: 3614221194225
Batch Number: 6223 (Production Date: 09/2016)

Age: 25+
Scent: 8/10 (Amazing)
Value: 6/10 (Okay,Only cost $37.98 for a 100 ML)
Sillage: 7/10 (three feet plus from my body tops, then falls back to a few inches by the 10th hour)
Longevity: 10/10 (12 hours plus, You have entered beast mode!)
Creativity: 7/10 (Sweet & relaxing)
Projection: 7/10 (Two maybe three hours...then comes and go afterward)
Versatility: 10/10 (Anytime & anywhere, but go easy on the sprays)
Compliments: 7/10 (I love it and so do others...crowd pleaser)

Until next time, catch you on the flipside.

HugoderricaHugoderrica 146 days ago
Elegant and classy. Very underrated gem.
KimJongKimJong 8 months ago
A gourmand with violet powder. Collectors will recognize it as a common scent but the general public recognize it as a attractive scent.
SavaSava 10 months ago
Excellent modern yet classy fragrance.Powdery sweet but not so similar to dior homme line,it is distinctive enough.

Popular Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Her by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli (2012) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud al Qasr by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud Edition by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Essenza by Roberto Cavalli Gemma di Paradiso by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo Silver Essence by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Acqua by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Him by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli Black (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo Deep Desire by Roberto Cavalli Oro by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli (2002) by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli I Love Her by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo La Notte by Roberto Cavalli