Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud (2013)

Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud by Roberto Cavalli
Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud (Roberto Cavalli)
Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud (Roberto Cavalli)

Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud is a popular perfume by Roberto Cavalli for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is oriental-woody. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Coty.

Oud, Rose

Submitted by Michael, last update on 11.01.2019

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Powdery Oud
First of all I would like to mention that I cannot stand oud scents for reasons unknown to me... for me, oud scents always smell the same: bitter, masculine, dark, dominant. Oud just smells masculine and bitter to me. I've tried it so many times with Oud but I don't like it and it just smells poisonous on me.

At least that was so until I discovered Tiger Oud from Cavalli, I could not believe it... this was and is for me the first Oud fragrance that not bitter but feminine smells and Oud as a component only underlines the fragrance and not completely drowned out.

Tiger Oud smells warm for me, and elegant it smells powdery but not dry powdery but sensual creamy I smell roses ! No cheap soaps roses but dark red roses, thick velvety rose petals in full bloom their erotic feminine fragrance have breathed out, the flower extract of these roses is oily thick and dark like amber honey, combined with the Oud but here not dark but light and velvety smells, this fragrance embodies luxurious eroticism.

Tiger Oud is not pushy but pleasant and pleasant. Tiger Oud is definitely an oud scent that is well wearable, it works all the time after dosage during the day and in the evening. I am sure that Tiger Oud is a perfume that is well suited for Oud beginners. Roberto Cavalli presents us with Tiger Oud a feminine and powdery version of the rather harsh and masculine oud notes, simple but ingenious the hardness of the Oud is mixed with feminine roses and thus to a creamy opulent and above all pleasant fragrance.

For Tiger Oud I got infinitely many compliments, the smell came even with my best girlfriend well at the even only sugar-sweet Angel and Si wears little smell ... the durability is above average, the smell develops for me not really but rather after the time and becomes softer and more creamy

• by Baloma by Baloma
  • by Lancaster85 by Lancaster85
  • by Orientpoison by Orientpoison
  • by Ironheart by Ironheart

Popular Roberto Cavalli

Roberto Cavalli (2012) by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Her by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Acqua by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Him (2013) by Roberto Cavalli Serpentine by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Exotica by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Her by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Gold for Him by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Uomo by Roberto Cavalli Black (Eau de Toilette) by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Azzurro by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Essenza by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Oud al Qasr by Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Tiger Oud by Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli I Love Her by Roberto Cavalli Florence by Roberto Cavalli Paradiso Assoluto by Roberto Cavalli