17 Rosso by Roberto Ugolini
17 Rosso is a popular perfume by Roberto Ugolini for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesMintMint SaffronSaffron Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang PeachPeach Raspberry leafRaspberry leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask roseDamask rose Pink pepperPink pepper PeonyPeony
Base Notes Base NotesStyraxStyrax Ambrette seedAmbrette seed AmyrisAmyris VetiverVetiver CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by PanAroma0815, last update on 19.05.2022.

Sweet Rose Cedarwood Fragrance
I immediately smell a nice interplay of spicy and sweet. Fresh mint with rose & saffron, describes the emotional state in my nose best. Over time, the fragrance develops really nice round & balanced.

As time goes on, more of a sweet, intense rose cedar scent comes into my nose.

17 Rosso was a blind buy for me and I trusted the recommendations of Leni and Fragrance Dawg in this case. Durability and sillage topp . With mr 2-3 sprays are enough.

I would not want to miss this perfume . Very successful!!!!!
Sharp Peach Rose
I feel really slain by the first sprays, not because the scent is so intense, but from so many different impressions. I immediately smell a beautiful interplay of sharp and sweet. Scratchy mint with rose & saffron, best describes the emotional state in my nose. Over time, the scent develops really nicely rounded & balanced.

As time goes on, more of a sweet, intense rose scent comes through, with a peach mixed in every now and then. Whenever the peach joins in lightly, I think of the delicious, chilled peach iced tea from the glass bottle. There are also more spicy & woody notes as time goes on.

To describe the fragrance in one sentence:
If there were a peach rose, then that would be the fragrance to it combined with a certain pleasant sharpness.

There he is at last
the fragrance I have been looking for so long without knowing it. It starts with a slight "sharpness" of saffron. This is gone after a few minutes. From then on, the fragrance really gets going.
The roses, the raspberry and the peach... Dreamlike. Out the back, the fragrance is getting warmer and also best.
And that is exactly the best thing about the fragrance. It lasts very long (10 hours +) on my skin and gets better and better. The first hours he also shines properly. I love fragrances that fill halls. It's not, unfortunately, but the silage is top notch for the first 2-3 hours. I am to the chagrin of some now quite smell-blind and have therefore already used 5 sprays. That was definitely too much of a good thing :)
For me, it is a signature fragrance. I wear it everywhere. He is also suitable in every situation and, in my opinion, also to every season.
The price is also justified due to the very good H/S. The fragrance smells super high quality. Could mMn also be from Xerjoff etc.
Many thanks to Memento, which has provided me with a souk, so I could finally find it. The fragrance I was actually not looking for

Special and niche.
This fragrance is very special and unique. In my opinion the best Roberto Ugolini so far.

It is also very difficult for me to describe it except to say that I love it. There is so much going on in this fragrance and I don't know of any comparable scent. The quality is also more than high and lasts forever.

I would recommend everyone to give this fragrance a change. It reflects what niche means in my opinion.
Star in the shade
I can only partially understand the negative reviews of previous speakers. What you do not like, you do not like and nothing and no one can change that.
But what you can not deny this fragrance is a unique DNA and extremely good quality. And a fragrance in this quality for about 170€ - depending on the timing - is an extremely good P / L ratio.
Therefore, for a change, a positive report on this fragrance is not only appropriate, but urgently needed. Because so can be quite happy one or the other Parfumo deterred from a test, as soon as he wants to find out about the fragrance.

What you get is a fruity-fresh prelude to which saffron and mint join. Right off the opening you realize this could be a case of hit-or-miss, but really "hating" this DNA is almost impossible in my opinion. 17 Rosso stands out, but still comes across as serious and classic.
Even though the rose is in the heart notes, it is noticeable from opening through dry-down until the last remnants of the scent after about 12-14 hours. If something is sufficiently contained in this perfume, then it is the rose.

The base gives a slightly resinous and smoky impression. The base lingers along with the rose throughout the day. However, this is not an easy day, but more of a 6 - 10 pm day.
The projection is neat and also projects for 3-4 hours, depending on how you like to spray.

You will probably never find this DNA and you will always stand out too. Aktuelll 100 reviews and 50 owners on Parfumo are indication enough. The fragrance is not special at all, none of the real lover needs but one that is pleasing despite the uniqueness.
A test is worthwhile and the danger is great that you can hardly foresee afterwards from a purchase.

4.5
Ischgelroi
Somehow we don't fit together
I have 17 Rosso now tested 3x times and am unfortunately always come to the self result, we just do not fit together. The reasons for this are many.

1: I just can not cope with this saffron note, it just does not go
unfortunately
2: This peach note just goes with the whole thing and makes the fragrance rather feminine for me.
3: The dominant rose is extremely annoying to me. The whole fragrance is overlaid all the time by this rose note and takes all other notes except the saffron and peach the opportunity to unfold and makes the fragrance unfortunately more feminine for me.

I was actually really looking forward to 17 Rosso, but no it just doesn't work. The fragrance is somehow inharmonious and not wearable for me. The notes do not really work and block each other. The whole fragrance is in itself inconsistent.

I have no washing up compulsion here, but I will buy 17 Rosso certainly not. On my girlfriend I can imagine this fragrance even more.

Rarely have I used the word incongruous in a fragrance, but here I just have this feeling and the feeling that here just a lot does not fit.

The durability and silage is but really good and gives no cause for complaint
OmegApo
Being swayed by all the good comments to be disappointed.
How do I start... I started a sharing on this fragrance without knowing what it actually smells like. I'm the kind of person who reads all the good comments and kind of blindly starts a sharing. The reviews and especially Marc Gebauer influenced me to take a chance on this purchase. Buying bottlings is not something I like to do. It's such a weird trait of mine, which is why I always like to do a sharing. Then rather make the effort for a sharing and end up owning the bottle myself. Well, let's get started: About the scent itself, I can say that it literally made me very sick. This peach note is the one I notice the most and this one will be it, I suppose. Actually it reads very nice, all the notes in combination but there is something about the scent that can crush a person in the long run. I can not imagine for the life of me, why the fragrance is so extremely well received by the vast majority. I try to make friends over and over again but no way not this one. To the sillage and durability I can say, it is the only thing that is good. The flacon itself, I find now personally also not so high-quality already not at all worth the price. The price for THIS fragrance, I find even steep. The fragrance has that certain something, that's right but for me he smells in combination with all the notes unfortunately too penetrating and oppressive. Thus, it was unfortunately a very bad experience, which is why he may move on.
Eberlin
How to kiss Sleeping Beauty awake.
All over the country people hear about the pretty sleeping king's daughter and many young men try to enter the castle. But they do not make it, because the thorns of the hedge close in front of them and do not let them into the castle.
Well, I don't know the scent concentration of 17 Rosso. But I'm pretty sure I know the better way to bring an entire royal family into being after 100 years of sleep.
One gets the feeling of having bought the Damascus Rose undiluted in a 100 ml. Flacon to have bought. And although there will only be a few grams of this outrageously expensive oil in the perfume, it knocks your socks off.
The mint and saffron give a slight spiciness that is very pleasant to the nose. But it must also be said that for very few noses, the combination with the rose, it could smell a little like cucumber water.
In my imagination it is more green than Rosso, but a masterpiece all the same!
17 Rosso a late evening through the alleys of italy
This fragrance simply shows temperament fire and love at the same time.
A mega fragrance that is very extraordinary and smells really good. Yes it is not a Xerjoff but it is easy to keep with just great!
I was standing by Schnitzler's house trying to get a new Xerjoff... unfortunately I found nothing which convinces me more than Alexandria 2 Uden Overdose and Fars.
I had Accento overdose in my hand, but it smelled too much like Kirke...
i saw the 17 Rosso, I had tested it before and I was sure I would take it with me this time! Something I do not have in my collection !

BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
The opening is the best part. It's fruity (mainly peach), floral (rose), spicy (saffron) and fresh (mint). The drydown is a bit cloying.

by Felsn
by TheDorn81
by Jannik99
by Jannik99

Popular by Roberto Ugolini

Marzocco by Roberto Ugolini Oxford by Roberto Ugolini 4 Rosso by Roberto Ugolini Blue Suede Shoes by Roberto Ugolini Kitten Heel by Roberto Ugolini Azzurro by Roberto Ugolini High Heel White by Roberto Ugolini Loafer by Roberto Ugolini Derby by Roberto Ugolini