Loafer by Roberto Ugolini
6.9 / 10 108 Ratings
Loafer is a perfume by Roberto Ugolini for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is spicy-floral. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes OrangeOrange CloveClove
Heart Notes Heart Notes Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang GeraniumGeranium NutmegNutmeg AmberAmber
Base Notes Base Notes PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla MuskMusk
Submitted by Bertel, last update on 28.01.2023.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Hello granny / Hello carefree time
When I first sprayed the fragrance through a fragrance sample from Marc Gebauer I just thought "what the hell".

He smells strongly of fresh laundry and in my association also of fabric softener. That this is a very strong and high-quality clove and ylang-ylang note was clear to me only at the second attempt. The more time I gave the fragrance the better I liked it....

It reminds me of a carefree childhood that I associate with my grandma (everything washed with fabric softener :D). A scent that exudes a lightness/ looseness... If you can come to terms with the strong clove note - this is the perfect carefree spring and summer scent.

For me, a small "time portal" to a time with my grandma. Where the "rose glasses" of life still sits firmly
Helpful Review 2
I can't get rid of him
if only I had consulted Parfumo first; before I decided to put this fragrance on Yuniqu's wish list.

Of course I have to admit that this is my first fragrance with clove in the top note. I couldn't imagine how that was supposed to smell, so I pulled Loafer to my mind.

When he finally arrived today, I made a sprayer full of anticipation....and was standing directly underneath it....you would think he made a mistake. Loafer is a force in the beginning, really violent, spicy and too penetrating for me. I can't get it out of my nose anymore. After a few minutes I stood there again and what was he? Yes, much softer, gentle green... if only he were always like that.

I need to figure out the best way to use this scent.

I find the bottle beautiful with this warm, bright green and the leather label
Helpful Review 10
Uncle Steam Hammer
Is that the real Spicebomb? "Loafer" by Roberto Ugolini is an explosive carnation potter. Italian. Strong. Spicy in all directions. The color of the bottle fits somehow, but there is much more in it...

"Loafer is a ranger and opera singer in one. He's got hair on his chest but an ass like Beyonce. She puts you by her bosom. Or over his knee. He presses 150 kilos but has also no aerobics ban. "Loafer" is a masculine 80s powerhouse straight outta Sicily and at the same time a Parisian bohemian. Anyone who wants to get to know clove has a reference. If you don't like them, you'd better start running. I wouldn't count them among my favorites. But here it makes sense, despite its enormous power it's very pleasant and gives a beat that you can understand and almost romp along with.

All high quality, "Loafer" definitely makes you want to take the brand Roberto Ugolini more exactly under the nose magnifier. All too often you don't see them in Germany. Some times they're laughed at, and that's it. At the same time I tested Bulgaris "Wood Essence", which is creamy but completely and terribly chaotic. "Loafer is the opposite. It seems chaotic, but in the heart it is a real creamy affair and very well thought out. That's the way it goes. Very masculine. And that in flowery. Respect.

Flacon: not nischig, not designer, not bad
Sillage: potent guy, never overpowernd
Durability: 6 hours I would say on average

Conclusion: an honest machoman, René Weller in beautiful. Find peace in chaos. In the back, even age-mild and warm

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Roberto Ugolini

17 Rosso by Roberto Ugolini Marzocco by Roberto Ugolini Oxford by Roberto Ugolini 4 Rosso by Roberto Ugolini Blue Suede Shoes by Roberto Ugolini Kitten Heel by Roberto Ugolini Azzurro by Roberto Ugolini High Heel White by Roberto Ugolini Derby by Roberto Ugolini