Femme 2014

Version from 2014
Femme (2014) by Rochas
Femme (2014) is a popular perfume by Rochas for women and was released in 2014. The scent is spicy-fruity. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
VanillaVanilla
OakmossOakmoss
BenzoinBenzoin

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 03.10.2021.

Heady and boozy delight
Very ladylike. Warm and round but with an edge that gives it just the right kick to make it stand out. I don't wear it often. Mainly because I just forget about it. It is not one of the at the top of my head fragrances when I open my drawer chest to get inspired as to what to wear for the day or night. But each time I spray her on my skin, I realize that I actually like her more than I remembered from the last time I applied her. She is very heady and boozy on me and undeservingly forgotten by me way too often, and I intend to do something about it. I just hope I won't forget. :)
Okay, I realized once more than this is a frag I really, REALLY love. It needs a couple of hours to blossom into a real beauty, at least on me, but she is wonderful. I will give her way more attention from now on than in the past.

AnessaAnessa 5 years ago
Crossed my borderline for 'edible smelling perfumes'. I like curry on the plate, not on skin. Cumin all the way w/ weak fruit on patch. :(

by Irini
Bezauberndes WE wünscht Irini euch allen ...:-))

Popular Rochas

Moustache (Eau de Parfum) by Rochas Femme (1989) (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Macassar (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Macassar (After-Shave Lotion) by Rochas Absolu by Rochas Mystère (Eau de Parfum) by Rochas Lui Rochas by Rochas Eau de Rochas Homme (1993) (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Alchimie (Eau de Parfum) by Rochas Byzance (1987) (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Femme (1945) (Parfum) by Rochas Rochas Man (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Moustache Original 1949 by Rochas Eau de Rochas (1970) (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Eau de Rochas Homme (2015) by Rochas Globe (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Madame Rochas (1960) (Parfum) by Rochas Madame Rochas (1989) (Eau de Parfum) by Rochas Femme (1945) (Parfum de Toilette) by Rochas Eau de Rochas Fraîche by Rochas