L'Homme Rochas 2020

L'Homme Rochas by Rochas
L'Homme Rochas is a new perfume by Rochas for men and was released in 2020. The scent is fruity-spicy. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBlood orange, Pineapple, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesJuniper berry, Geranium, Basil
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Moss, Tonka bean

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 16.01.2021.

Comment without author
Results of a non-representative street survey that did not take place:

"I find' the pretty generic (did not know the word until yesterday, but have seen it on Google). Is' halt so'n blue, you know, so stupid Chanel, but just unschanellig, but also not as bad as Y and so. Can you spray on it, so now really smells better than a disinfectant, even has 78 revolutions ... aba, so I do not know so right. " (Smells his wrist and frowns) "No, I think there's something better. But like I said, you can do it, it's pretty cheap."

"They copy quite a bit, but this time in silver! Looks a bit like the L'Homme, the one from Yves Saint Laurent, so the bottle, the name yes also. And then the blue ribbed body under the lid: Chanel says hello. I don't think it's creative, but it looks appealing." (Sprays the fragrance on the back of his hand) "Sooooo, let's have a look." (Takes a deep sniff) "Boaaah!" (Pause) "Joa, hm, so a bit like buying cheese cold cuts in plastic packaging at Aldi - you have to eat something." (When asked:) "I mean, the De-En-Ah is not exactly original, but for everyday life it fits perfectly. I see it more on a younger man. It has nothing to do with a gentleman. But nice, yes, nice, you can not complain, ne?"

"I know him, I've tested him before. Couple minutes really nice, maybe a bit sweet, then so'n drydown, which is already somehow mossy, so lab moss, and a bit tart, riper, but no longer really nice, I think. Distinctive, but quiet. I don't know if I'm making myself understood?" (Pause) "Anyway ... It's an office scent, or just home office, whatever. Doesn't hurt, has nothing to do with art. Can go away, but can also stay."

"I've seen this one before, and the Moustache. And I wonder how Rochas could bang out this chemical sauce after that wonderful, lush, sophisticated scent. Hurts my heart, and my nose. Uarghigittigitt ...!"

"I don't know what everyone always has. Hey, 30 euros, bang, bang, bang, smells good. Girlfriend: 'You smell so fresh, honey.' Me like that: "I know". What more do I want? I like this one. Nobrainer, Allrounder, Signature, Dumb-Reach, Digger, oh crap, now I can't think of any more Anglicisms. Well, sh** on it, you know what I mean. Cool release with ok performance. Runs full!"

"Functionality becomes secondary to art. Shareholders applaud." (When asked if anything should be added there:) "That's laconic."

"Good: Top notes (fresh-cyric-fruity, modern), bottle, sprayer, price, versatility. Medium: -. Bad: originality, base note, durability. Recommendation: blind purchase no, test yes, if looking for an everyday fragrance in the affordable segment. Alternatives: Bleu de Chanel, Allure ..., Dior Homme 2020 etc. etc."
There's no need for an Office for Man
Rochas L'Homme has been hailed as a respectable release of 2020 by some serious perfume Youtubers. There were few good new releases this year. So I ordered the fragrance blind. The price is o.k. at the discount. Some would call it a cheapie. The fragrance nevertheless comes in a very appealing, heavy and valuable flacon. Well done Rochas. How does L'Homme smell? First impression: exactly the same as Office for man by Jeremy. I find the two scents very similar, almost clones. The Rochas is not quite as extremely strong, but still has an above average performance. The opening is delightfully fresh and modern. Certainly ambrox is included as well as the above fragrance notes. In the drydown, the scent becomes pleasantly woody, masculine. Here I find the Rochas even more pleasant and defined than Office. Great release in my eyes. Who celebrates Office, but is too expensive, which can reach without hesitation to the Rochas fragrance and gets a great clone. With top price / performance. The bottle is even worlds higher quality than that of Office. A release, which should fully meet the Modern Tast. Have not regretted the purchase and will also prefer it in the future to the Office, because I do not find the price policy of Jeremy good.

The next Phase of the Blue scents
This is one of those blue scents that barely smells like one. Yes, it is very versatile but it's not aquatic, it is more green than usual. Has great performance (8 hours) and costs very little.

You can pull this off with a suit or a T-shirt, although I wouldn't use it on a date or something that requires more sensuality. For me it smells like a clean, professional scent.

With the fragrance market completly saturated by your regular blue scents, I feel like this is the next phase. A phase that mantains that versatility but adds something different. In this case that difference is it's herbal tone.

With all that said, it is VERY worth it. Big bang for buck.
For me, easy top 3 fragrance releases of 2020 (designers).
Fresh, clean, with integrity
L'Homme Rochas is one of the new releases from 2020.
And I have the rare pleasure of being the first owner of a bottle on Parfumo. He'll be in German perfumeries first.
L'Homme is a fresh men's fragrance, clear and pleasing. It starts off fruity. You can see all the fruits very well.
Geranium and basil are finely balanced. It becomes somewhat synthetic for me from the heart note on and approaches some long known scents. The juniper was just a little farther away. Personally, I would have liked more of that,
On my skin it changes from fruity fresh to spicy-synthetic after about 90 minutes into a warm, through Tonka also sweetish scent. In this phase he acts almost romantic What I already noticed with other fragrances, L'Homme describes a bit of a daily routine.
The freshness in the morning to wake up, either from fruity shower gel or the smoothie for breakfast. In the office it appears clear and structured, almost synthetic, unobtrusive and likeable. Towards the end he becomes warm and cuddly. You would just have to make sure that you are already out of the office and rather in the restaurant, in the café. Otherwise he might ask the wrong people to cuddle.
It is nothing completely new overall, it is also not a fragrance for nostalgics, because there is nothing classic about it. It is also not made for charismatics, unless you want to dim the charisma down.
Nevertheless a good fragrance for the modern man, more dark blue single-breasted than leather jacket or casual. It's not the black suit in the evening either.
The bottle is designed to fit. Dark blue glass, only slightly translucent, unlike the Moustache crosswise and finely ribbed.
The metal badge and the metal lid give a clear line and coolness.

HugoMontezHugoMontez 4 days ago
Smells like a super fruity fresh softener for your laundry with masculine undertones. In the "blue" genre but with personality. Good. 3/5
TiagoPM28TiagoPM28 5 months ago
Versatile, elegant fragrance, somewhat reminiscent of others, but still original! All-rounder, but love it at night too! A must-blind!

Popular Rochas

Moustache (Eau de Parfum) by Rochas Macassar (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Femme (1989) (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Mystère (Eau de Parfum) by Rochas Macassar (After-Shave Lotion) by Rochas Absolu by Rochas Eau de Rochas Homme (1993) (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Lui Rochas by Rochas Byzance (1987) (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Moustache Original 1949 by Rochas Rochas Man (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Alchimie (Eau de Parfum) by Rochas Femme (1945) (Parfum) by Rochas Eau de Rochas (1970) (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Madame Rochas (1989) (Eau de Parfum) by Rochas Madame Rochas (1960) by Rochas Moustache (Eau de Toilette Concentrée) by Rochas Globe (Eau de Toilette) by Rochas Eau de Rochas Fraîche by Rochas Eau Sensuelle by Rochas