Gingembre by Roger & Gallet
Bottle Design: Martin Szekely

Gingembre is a perfume by Roger & Gallet for women and was released in 2003. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesJapanese ginger, Bergamot, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesJamaican ginger, Ambrette
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Musk

Submitted by Antoine, last update on 26.06.2019

3.0 3.0 8.0/10

The flywheel
Sometimes, if I'm honest: most of the time, after a working day, mr is plunging me into the depths of the sofa with 2 sprayers Eau de missions, together with Dr. Oe. (Pizza) and Inspector Columbo. For reasons of reason I don't do this, of course, but instead pack my sports bag bravely. I don't feel like leaving for five Pfennig, but now I have an ally: Gingembre!

Because this smell works like a flywheel for me. It serves only for my refreshment and revitalization of the senses, because this mood enhancer has hardly Slllage. Also the durability is very short, even for an eau fraiche. But enough to get me going on everything I need to get up for, perfect for the ride to the gym.

In the summer I like to use my Arden tea scent or the Rochas, but both I find very "cold". In winter it may be fresh for me, but with a touch of warmth and sweetness. Now Gingembre comes into play, because that's exactly the way he is. Fresh, but not only. Fresh and warm. The ginger does not bring the expected spiciness, but still some warmth. Of course there are other components, but I would have to press my nose onto my skin after an hour to get a glimpse of something.

Ginembre smells absolutely natural, by the way. Nothing stings, nothing disturbs, no artificial WC freshness. Although the scent is favourable, it does not smell cheap.

If I want a fresh and long-lasting fragrance that others can also perceive in me, then other newcomers come into play. But they're not marathon runners either, at least not mine.

Ginenbre works only in ultra short distance (100 m). There it is for me but the Usain Bold!

7.5 2.5 5.0 6.0/10

Snappy cookie
Sponge cake is a precious thing. It should be well-guarded. In GINGEMBRE it is not a vulnerable thing, ginger shepherds it strongly and bites everyone, who gets too near.
So GINGEMBRE is a spicy, citrus, fresh fragrance on a cake-bed for my nose, so I would rather eat than smell it.

It is a bit weak, does not intend to captivate people around you, it keeps the secret of the cookie for your skin.
It is totally unisex in my opinion. Maybe the name discourage men.

Jazzy76 148 days ago
Fizzy,citrusy- spicy, perfect in every season for an energizing effect. Perhaps too light and evanescent but wonderful and genderless.
5.0
6.0

Popular Roger & Gallet

Fleur d'Osmanthus by Roger & Gallet Open (Eau de Toilette) by Roger & Gallet Bois d'Orange by Roger & Gallet Gingembre by Roger & Gallet Thé Vert by Roger & Gallet Rose by Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier (Eau Fraîche) by Roger & Gallet Jean Marie Farina Extra-Vieille (2012) by Roger & Gallet L'Homme (2008) by Roger & Gallet Eau des Bienfaits by Roger & Gallet Cédrat by Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier (Eau de Parfum) by Roger & Gallet Gingembre Rouge by Roger & Gallet Open White by Roger & Gallet Amande Persane by Roger & Gallet Rose Imaginaire by Roger & Gallet Open Black by Roger & Gallet Open Gold by Roger & Gallet Extrait de Cologne - Cassis Frénésie by Roger & Gallet Eau Sublime Or - Bois d'Orange by Roger & Gallet