L'Homme (2008)

Version from 2008
L'Homme (2008) by Roger & Gallet
L'Homme (2008) (Roger & Gallet)

L'Homme (2008) is a popular perfume by Roger & Gallet for men and was released in 2008. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Mint
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Clove, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Patchouli

Submitted by Sammy, last update on 24.11.2018

Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
It's funny
Roger & Gallet. A brand that I did not understand before Parfumo, but which supports me on my way to find the holy Vintage Fragrance Grail, can also convince me of this beautiful work!

Open should be known to (almost) everyone who knows R&G as one of the most beautiful, wonderfully dry tobacco scents.

To get to my passed:

Recently I had the pleasure of getting to know Open Black through a blind buy and I have to be honest, Open Black on the left hand, L'homme on the right hand, as much as I am now looking for a difference between the two, I can't find it. The two are so similar...!

There is not much more to say about this spicy and herbal fragrance. I don't want to break it down into individual fragrance components, it's too perfectly matched for me.

Finally, all I can say is: Open Black has already been discontinued, this one has not. So if you want to know how Open Black fragrances or is looking for a replacement, you can access it here!

Shelf life: 3-4h
Sillage initially good, but quickly flattening.

Ylang-Ylang gets through a bit and slowly smoulders out with vetiver and sandalwood in the base and I think that's also the special thing about R&G L' Homme and Open Black.

All in all a great fragrance, but Open Black is completely enough for me.

Hajuvana 3 years ago
This is precisely what Azzaro pour Homme is almost.+1
Bottle 5.0
Sillage 7.5
Longevity 7.5
Scent 10.0

• by Hordak by Hordak

Popular Roger & Gallet

Fleur d'Osmanthus by Roger & Gallet Bois d'Orange by Roger & Gallet Gingembre by Roger & Gallet Open (Eau de Toilette) by Roger & Gallet Thé Vert by Roger & Gallet Rose by Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier (Eau Fraîche) by Roger & Gallet Jean Marie Farina Extra-Vieille (2012) by Roger & Gallet L'Homme (2008) by Roger & Gallet Cédrat by Roger & Gallet Eau des Bienfaits by Roger & Gallet Gingembre Rouge by Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier (Eau de Parfum) by Roger & Gallet Amande Persane by Roger & Gallet Rose Imaginaire by Roger & Gallet Eau Sublime Or - Bois d'Orange by Roger & Gallet Vétyver (Eau de Toilette) by Roger & Gallet Bouquet Impériale by Roger & Gallet Extrait de Cologne - Cassis Frénésie by Roger & Gallet Lavande Royale by Roger & Gallet