L'Homme 2008

Version from 2008
L'Homme (2008) by Roger & Gallet
L'Homme (2008) is a popular perfume by Roger & Gallet for men and was released in 2008. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by L'Oréal.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Mint
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Clove, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Patchouli

Submitted by Sammy, last update on 21.06.2020.

It's funny
Roger & Gallet. A brand that I did not understand before Parfumo, but which supports me on my way to find the holy Vintage Fragrance Grail, can also convince me of this beautiful work!

Open should be known to (almost) everyone who knows R&G as one of the most beautiful, wonderfully dry tobacco scents.

To get to my passed:

Recently I had the pleasure of getting to know Open Black through a blind buy and I have to be honest, Open Black on the left hand, L'homme on the right hand, as much as I am now looking for a difference between the two, I can't find it. The two are so similar...!

There is not much more to say about this spicy and herbal fragrance. I don't want to break it down into individual fragrance components, it's too perfectly matched for me.

Finally, all I can say is: Open Black has already been discontinued, this one has not. So if you want to know how Open Black fragrances or is looking for a replacement, you can access it here!

Shelf life: 3-4h
Sillage initially good, but quickly flattening.

Ylang-Ylang gets through a bit and slowly smoulders out with vetiver and sandalwood in the base and I think that's also the special thing about R&G L' Homme and Open Black.

All in all a great fragrance, but Open Black is completely enough for me.

HajuvanaHajuvana 5 years ago
This is precisely what Azzaro pour Homme is almost.

by Hordak
by Hordak

Popular Roger & Gallet

Open (Eau de Toilette) by Roger & Gallet Open White by Roger & Gallet Open Black by Roger & Gallet Open Gold by Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier (Eau de Parfum) by Roger & Gallet Gingembre by Roger & Gallet Cassis Frénésie by Roger & Gallet Bois d'Orange by Roger & Gallet Fleur d'Osmanthus by Roger & Gallet Thé Vert by Roger & Gallet Thé Fantaisie by Roger & Gallet Jean Marie Farina Extra-Vieille (2012) by Roger & Gallet Eau des Bienfaits by Roger & Gallet Rose by Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier (Eau Fraîche) by Roger & Gallet L'Homme (1979) (Eau de Toilette) by Roger & Gallet Eau Sublime Or - Bois d'Orange by Roger & Gallet Amande Persane by Roger & Gallet Ylang by Roger & Gallet Verveine Utopie by Roger & Gallet