51 2015 Eau de Parfum

51 (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums
Top 63 in Women's Perfume
51 (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-creamy. It is still available to purchase.

Roja Dove

SandalwoodSandalwood
BenzoinBenzoin
VanillaVanilla
IrisIris

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 08.09.2021.

Disappointing! Zero performance..
I have already rated the much cheaper 51 Essense, although even for this the price is quite high. The Essense had with me an almost catastrophic durability and as good as no sillage... The fragrance is actually beautiful and very feminine, just the typical Roja floral, so I have now spent 24 euros for a 3 ML tester for the Eau de Parfüm, in the hope that for the astronomical price a much better durability and a little sillage would be present ... Pustekuchen. I am shocked...

A super Hautnaher fragrance, which is almost even less performance than the Essense. I must immediately after the aufprühen hold my nose very close to my skin to smell this fragrance at all... Absolutely zero sillage... Durability with very good imagination 1 hour... Does not go at all for the very high price.
I asked my husband if he can smell the scent, he sat next to me in theSofa and he said that he can not smell the at all, only very faintly when he smells directly on my skin....

Honestly, I feel so fooled. The money I could have flushed down the toilet... what do you pay for this fragrance? The bottle??

Love love love
First sniff left me speechless, I ordered a couple of discovery atomizers from Roja Parfums and this one I just picked at random, turned out for me personally one of my top fragrances in my collection to date, so much so I purchased the 100ml Parfum bottle. Beautifully blended, a masterpiece from mr Roja. Opens up warm and fruity and just gets creamy warmer and warmer. All year round fragrance but on the hottest days in summer just a light spray or two. 3 to 4 sprays is enough for a scent bubble about 8 to 10 hours on skin, on clothes about 2 weeks. As this is a very expensive bottle to buy blindly, would suggest the discovery atomizer first to really dive into this fragrance. Is available in 50ml and 100ml the Parfum concentration, 100ml being the better deal price per ml. Also exists in eau de parfum concentration and as of now also in the essence collection.
* I tested and own the Parfum concentration
Foggy coma...
From Roja I tasted nine fragrances, with two bottles in my possession. I didn't really get carried away. Also the durability was not exorbitant.
I find "51" by accident. And spray it on the palm of my hand and forget about it.
I'm meeting my girlfriend for "Goldwürstchen". These are wiener sausages at KADEWE. At this price they are called like this with me ))).
They're sending me into a coma. Heaven forbid. I'm in a misty cloud when I get a whiff of the back of my hand. Phew, I smell a very strong ylang-ylang vanilla note with hints of red berries and white flowers and spices. The ylang ylang note is very strong on my skin. A nice creamy scent.
51 is very long lasting. I feel the scent very powerful. Sniff him still strong the next morning at my laundry, very roomy.

by Rajudaph
by Rajudaph

Popular Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums 51 (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums