51 pour Homme (2015) Eau de Parfum

51 pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums

51 pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2015. The scent is leathery-oriental. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Bergamot, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Rose, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesGalbanum, Pink pepper, Caraway, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Saffron, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Cedarwood, Cashmere wood, Sandalwood, Oud, Benzoin, Vanilla, Opoponax, Birch, Labdanum, Leather, Ambrette, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 08.04.2019.

7.5 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Cultivated Oud-Leather Combination
Christmas Eve was a good occasion to finally wear the 51 pour Homme as EdP. For the office it is somehow too bad and unfortunately a bit inappropriate in summer.

Nah, this is definitely a candidate for special situations and suitable climatic conditions, the latter more likely to be found in autumn or winter. Some bad tongues might say that it's a good idea for Halloween, but let's leave the horses in the village ;-)

Admittedly, the start of 51 pour Homme is already quite animal-styled. Despite the usual Roja Dove citric top note, which somewhat damps the opening, this could be an almost insurmountable hurdle for many. Those who are brave and persevere will experience minute by minute how the creation becomes softer and only a slightly rough leather note remains from the stable-like opening, which blends with the other opulent ingredients to a spicy oriental fragrance.

The citric notes are still quite long perceptible and give the whole a tangyness not often found in combination with oud and leather.

What remains at the end is more of a warm leather note with a timid oud undertone, embedded in an oriental-looking woody to spicy mix including a slightly bitter twist.

Nevertheless I had asked myself shortly after the spraying on whether I am really well advised to visit my father to the dinner with the stable note guaranteed noticeable and a point would not stifle itself. But if everything was positive again, which was probably due to the fact that the projection in my opinion was relatively restrained. Accordingly, he appreciated the 51 pour Homme on the back of my hand as a quite pleasant and noble fragrance.

Regardless of this, the eau de parfum is rightly placed at such a high level in the general assessment. Of course, a comparison with the perfume version would be welcome, which not only achieves a higher score here, but is even classified as spicy-leathery. That makes you curious!
10.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Gerus525
When do you give an even 10?
This question is exciting.
Does everything have to fit? Do I also rate packaging, bottle, price? I'm not.

Should I be thrifty, there is no 10, am I comparative, or spontaneous? Is the center of gravity of my brain half left or right (do I have two ;-)?
Do I rate as a man or woman, am I a teenager or middleaged boss?
I don't know, and I think it's good. Everyone can decide for themselves.

Only the consideration of outliers, etc. and a sufficient quantity will, statistically speaking, bring a meaningful evaluation. But we all know that scientifically describing fragrances would be boring and certainly wrong (except that Guerlain is the best at vanilla - quote: DaveGahan01).

It's more about emotions, feelings and stuff like that.

I myself am certainly not a reference (there's a good one here!).
I'm more of a jumpy layman. Fragrances that I found average in the beginning won my love and vice versa. Often I can hardly wait to try fragrances, often I exaggerate, often I am burdened by previously read comments, often I test at the wrong time of day, etc.

Estimated, I am, after approx. 500 tested smells with 2% with maximum evaluation, evaluated with the highest note 10. So already economically. It's important to note that the lower scents on my part are not bad - they are less good - all subjective.

And, now still to the point and/or on this smell coming:

Roja 51: May I please award a 10 with a star once? (I started with an 8)

For me, the greatest milestone in fragrance art to date. He is indescribably masculine and sensual, animalistic and sweet. Such a beautiful fragrance that is in search of its equal. The noblest fragrance experience, olfactory comparable to the Concorde and the price is high, but for me certainly justified.

Thanks again to Maggy4u, without his recommendation, I would not know the Lümmel today at all. Unfortunately, I have chosen a fragrance that is no longer produced, but that is another story...

Lexa 3 years ago
Citrus opening,oakmoss ,benzoin,oud and animalic leather accord.Smooth and top ingredients.High end niche tehnical specs.+1
9.0

by Taskphorce
by Bob2020
by Bob2020
by Carlossp
A pity this descatalogado for man, I like it is gold in cloth to keep

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Fetish pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Danger (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Amber by Roja Parfums Enslaved (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Ti Amo by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amore Mio by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma / Creation-E (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Lilac by Roja Parfums