Danger pour Homme 2012 Eau de Parfum

Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums
Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2012. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot LavenderLavender LemonLemon TarragonTarragon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGrasse jasmineGrasse jasmine Lily of the valleyLily of the valley VioletViolet
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris CuminCumin CedarwoodCedarwood CloveClove GalbanumGalbanum LeatherLeather MuskMusk OakmossOakmoss PatchouliPatchouli RhubarbRhubarb Tonka beanTonka bean VanillaVanilla VetiverVetiver Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 26.10.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Danger pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums, which differs in concentration.

It's a bless
Yes, this is another "out of the barber" kind of fragrance, but this one does it for me.
There are some other quality options. Some I don't mind, some I really like (TF Beau de Jour, Nicolai NYI) but Danger is all need.
It's multifaceted work of oilfacory art. Ok, I know it sounds exaggerated, but I honestly think that this "roja" is one that's worth the money. It's not groundbreaking, but it must not be, beacuse it's a take on a classic theme. It's all about HOW.
The scent is perfectly balanced, it's smooth, it has creamy vibe to it. It's rich, a specially in the opening. Diffrent nuanses are catching your attention one after another. After a while the vivid part tones down.
However, it doesn't fade radically and disappoint after an hour, which is a case for many perfumes. This alone makes the price acceptable.
I get about 3 hours of a really impressive projection and up to 7 hours of a total longevity, which for my skin is a very respectable performance.

Just give it a try after having a haircut and feel the bless of awesomeness...

Quiet down there!
So, I'll decide that:

After I have now watched all the YT videos of Roja Dove, I would now like to tell you that the brand, Roja Dove, is not, as most here certainly assume, a soap, and shower gel lotion brand, no, but a real mad Englishman (what for superlatives, what for?) from his high-end fragrance organ virtuosos famose high-end perfume creations exhausted, creates; And if you can not even smell THAT out, that is now times ALL your fault.

Yes, sure Danger smells kind of like Héritage EdT (I've suggested myself) but just much, much doller.

One thing in advance, the approach to the production of a cologne concentration in the house of Roja is about like you would dilute gasoline with spirit at Esso. Please do not replicate this at home.
He just wants to be loud, the scent, the man, the jewelry, this whole giddy printed satin outfit wants to be loud; Spoiler Alert: It all is!

Let's make no secret of it, Kojak has nowmal all the horny ingredients there that Symrise has eg not there. Cheap Esther has Roja not there. Why should he? His customer is not Henkel, who wants to reformulate everything cheaper and cheaper. His customers are we, Vollstecker, who do not know where to go with all their, laundered money, ähh, wait; Interesting, how many of you, young people, have recently voted FDP? Gladly to the DruKos.

Danger is a cute lavender lavanderia lekker leather chocolate patch. Like that.
Have a good evening.
4.5

Not a favorite
I bought a sample of this perfume (8 ml) with hopes I’d love it. Unfortunately, the oak moss ended it immediately for me. The perfume is very strong, in itself isn’t a problem. But it is extremely off putting to my nose. The patchouli is way up front, and pepper. I don’t catch lemon at all, and to me the florals are way in the back, as if an afterthought.
I will try again this fall/winter when the scent may be a little more appropriate. For summer it’s just an overkill.
Vogue2011
Burnt, still smoking luxury wood....
... Yes, that's how I feel him, unfortunately, at least on me ... Smoke, smoke and, smoke?

I usually have nothing against smoky fragrances, only, I get the mostly CHEAPER ;-)

Roja, we will probably never be good friends.... My skin converts your masterpieces unfortunately in extreme, unfortunately not in "Boah, you smell so hammerg....!" masterpieces :-(

Danger???
Well, surely not, it has much more danger Sauvage in a date than this perfume. Of course, since not everything is going to be appointments, I will tell you that it is an ideal fragrance for any formal event, very mature, with a barbershop style.

A remastered classic cut fougere that reminds Guerlain Heritage EDT. This is the Parfum Cologne version, here, the citrus top notes have been enhanced to give it a fresher and younger air compared to the already discontinued EDT version.⁣

Lavender, patchouli and oakmoss⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣, oriental perfume, for all seasons, with a good performance and adequate sillage.
Positive, sir!
Well, I don't know, the scent doesn't go down too well here - especially compared to its big brothers. I can't really understand it. I had the opportunity to try the scent on my skin in my regular perfumery
First of all, I have not yet had this opportunity with the big brothers. This is both an advantage and a disadvantage. On the one hand I don't have to judge the scent in front of a shadow, on the other hand I miss the comparison.

That the scent DNA is beautiful is rightly undisputed. So I don't want to say too many words about it. A beautiful lavender-based fragrance with a dry and authentic lavender. Accompanied by a few floral, green and spicy notes, which harmonize quite well.

On other parts of my skin I had applied XerJoff Fars, Initio Oud for the Greatness and other fragrances (which have already faded from my memory). Danger Parfume Cologne lasted the longest and smelled the most intense. Yes, you read correctly.

I do not have the impression that this is a knockoff or any other low quality fragrance. I assume that the fragrance has an EdP concentration rather than an EdC concentration. High quality ingredients do the rest. Shelf life and silage are each a loose 9/10, possibly still significantly worse than the higher concentrations, but still the outstanding perfume against the other niche fragrances on the skin. Possibly below the Roja average, but still above the industry average.

Conclusion: The presumed EdP is expensive, although very cheap for a Roja fragrance. The ingredients used are of high quality, the shelf life and sillage are above average. The fact that the average rating here is mediocre must be due to the comparison with the higher concentrations. To be on the safe side, I postpone the test of these versions until the date of my lottery win. Cheers!
Negative, sir!
Is this scent a good scent ?

Unfortunately no !

Is this fragrance an inexpensive fragrance ?

Unfortunately no !

Is this fragrance a work that seems appropriate to its creator?

Sorry, no!br />

Does this fragrance come from the most expensive house in the world ?

I'm afraid so! Br />

You can't say anything good about him for the life of me. If you take it exactly, you could accuse him of smelling like a cheap discounter or drugstore version of an attempt to imitate Guerlains Heritage.

Its course is monotonous, straightforward and from the second hour on it decays into a musty, sweet EDC variant although Roja EdP promises concentration.

It has no qualities that one could accept for this price. It's more of a heritage parody than a serious version of the Danger perfume. The perfume is super... But the PC is absolutely useless in all respects
The first Roja I must strongly advise against. Only a fanboy could gain something positive from this accident.

Nip!!!

JMWeedJMWeed 7 months ago
Exceptional floral with a breath of spice. Masculine with a dash of an oriental touch. Another that’s better for a more mature man.
FqjciorFqjcior 5 years ago
It smells like old good Guerlain - Heritage. Incredibly good! I love that one and aiming for a full bottle.

by Freshdennis
by DeJu
by 3Lv3
by 3Lv3

Popular by Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium Parfum Cologne (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums Enigma Parfum Cologne by Roja Parfums 51 (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Burlington 1819 by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums