Danger pour Homme 2012 Parfum

Danger pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums
Danger pour Homme (Parfum) is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-woody. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
LavenderLavender
LemonLemon
TarragonTarragon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGrasse jasmineGrasse jasmine
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
VioletViolet
Tonka beanTonka bean
VanillaVanilla
VetiverVetiver
Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 23.08.2021.

Ischgelroi
Beautiful fragrance for the whole year
Roja Danger should be the next Roja I dedicate a review. Danger has interested me especially because easily goes in this barbershop or classic men's fragrance direction. The expectations of Danger were of course again set very high by me at the price of a 50 ml bottle.

Danger opens with bergamot, lavender, lemon and tarragon. These notes represent the core of Danger for about 5-10 minutes, then comes cumin, clove, patchouli, galbanum, vetiver, oakmoss and a good load of leather to the surface. The whole thing forms a fresh scent with decent depth and performance. Danger I find well done, but unfortunately the spark does not jump 100% with me. This is sometimes also due to the high price. The biggest problem for me is that I know Louis Vuitton Sur La Route, which for me is 85-90% identical. Here I think to myself quite clearly that Louis Vuitton has served at Roja. With Louis Vuitton, however, I like the stronger citrus note better. Unfortunately, Danger is eliminated very quickly for me in view of the significantly higher price and I give Sur La Route the lead because I can buy a good 200 ml of Sur La Route here when I look at the RRP price. For some, this reasoning may not be understandable, but for me, therefore, the purchase of the significantly more expensive Danger is not necessary, also the durability is almost identical.

The durability of Danger leaves nothing to be desired with 9 hours and knows how to convince. The silage is perceptible for about 6 hours a little over an arm's length and then slowly becomes less and skin.

Danger is but for me a fragrance that almost always goes in almost any weather and temperature times apart from over 30 degrees.

Masculinity in bottle
Oh my, what a perfume.
For me, this will be în top 3 men fragrances of all time. Its smells out of this world, amazing. I don't understand how some people might dislike it, I just love it. Very good creation from house of Roja.

Hot boring date
Well, at least it was packaged beautifully.

So what does Danger Pour Homme actually smell like? Smells like bubblegum with spicy cumin up top, and a soft woody/ambergris late drydown. Yawn.

With the recent price hikes, it retails in the USA for ~$515 for a mere 50ml. That's a BMW payment for a Plymouth composition.

I tried Guerlain Heritage for the first time today, after owning Roja Danger Pour Homme Parfum for a long time. To say that Danger has a resemblance to Guerlain Heritage doesn't do Heritage justice - Roja Danger is a blatant ripoff. Same stuff just Danger Pour Homme is Heritage on steroids. If this isn't olfactive plagiarism then I don't know what is.
MajorTom
Dangerous, you know she's a little bit dangerous....
Roja - smells expensive, is expensive, but you have to have Danger?

The thing starts off as opulent as I actually only know it from Rojas. It almost blows itself away, but not in a shrill, screaming, deterrent style.

Lavender and lemon come from the region. This prelude then turns into a flowery, delicate, soft-looking one, which I would attribute to the lily of the valley and the violets. And then the pyramid quotes a base where I first had to laugh while reading. It's a bit like the motto, I have everything in my vendor's tray, there's something for everyone, choose something for yourself. I don't have the nose to sniff out all the ingredients listed. My layman's knowledge is able to recognize woody hints, but only a little prominent, something vanilla is in the fragrance, which makes it wonderfully soft and I think that ambra and Tonka rinse and round the fragrance a little softer.

Nevertheless it remains incredibly full and - see above - gigantically opulent. He smells of money, of wealth, of luxury.

Still not my case, because I'm just a little too soft. In comparison especially to my favorites Reckless and fetish, they are of different, harder caliber, especially the fetish.

Sillage: enormous - with too high dosage scandal in the restricted area
Shelf life: monstrous - even after 9 hours like 99 balloons
Flacon: super - optics and haptics are completely detached

In spite of everything, the bottom line is that the first Roja, who doesn't immediately captivate me, doesn't trigger an acute buying impulse in me (my wallet thanks me for it). I am actually inclined to place him more with the female sex because of his opulent softness.

As for all rojas, however; if there is the possibility to test, do it!

HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Lavender, the finest spices and woods. Classic elegance going "nice".

by Fogge
by Oscarsh86
by Twocents
by Twocents

Popular Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Burlington 1819 by Roja Parfums