Elixir 2018 Essence de Parfum

Elixir (Essence de Parfum) by Roja Parfums
Elixir (Essence de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-floral. It is still available to purchase.

Roja Dove

VanillaVanilla
IrisIris
AmbretteAmbrette
MuskMusk

Submitted by Maggy4u, last update on 15.01.2022.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Elixir (Parfum) by Roja Parfums, which differs in concentration.

Beautiful distinctly feminine, delicate but very weak
It's about a rose with sweet raspberries and peaches. Flowers and violets also appear. The scent is powdery and very delicate. The power is unfortunately low, it's a beautiful feminine fragrance but too expensive for the power it gives. If it were stronger, it would be a pleasant fragrance.
The perfume becomes a skin perfume after 2 hours. It is very soft. It is a bed perfume, a pure woman's perfume, not a perfume that is meant to be worn to the office.
A weak moment
I have the one or other Roja, but I am rather distanced as far as Roja is concerned. Too expensive and some have no durability, or there are comparable products on the market, which are much cheaper. Besides, Roja as a person is rather opaque, cool I don't know what he was thinking with this creation. Maybe he had a weak moment, maybe he was in love... Newly in love, maybe his muse left him or he found another... much younger muse. Maybe, maybe...
This smell is not bad. But not a burner either. There is this direction of fruity-sweet already very often on the fragrance market. Raspberry, rose, a little oud and white flowers, musk and maybe some vanilla to round it off. Unfortunately, I don't smell cinnamon at all. Example would be "Delina". But even Delina has more expressiveness and above all endurance here. It is my feeling what I am describing here and I think this fragrance is not worth its money. Maybe incomprehensible for some people, but I was simply disappointed. I love roses, raspberries and like it to be sparkling. But it should go a little deeper than that. If I want a fleeting "journeyman", I rather reach into the notorious mainstream area, and take a fragrance that every 2nd woman already wears. And even there, there are fragrances that have much more durability.
Elixir is portable - no question. Acidic fruity and slightly sweetish. The bottle is elegant and the name Roja on it is quite something. But somehow Roja had a weak moment with Elixir (in my opinion)
Kirthi
The desire for the lightness of being
Perfume can be a trigger; for old memories, unconscious links to people, landscapes, events.
Perfume can also be desire, hopeful, for freedom, for love, for companionship.
As we perfume addicts know, the sense of smell is already largely developed at birth and plays an immense role in all areas of life, of subjective importance For me, this scent, which is discredited here, is a touch of lightness and joy of life, with understandable reasons. While "Cosmos Flowers" evokes something similar in me, its powerful patchouli gives it a distinctly different depth.
Elixir remains with lightness, one might think without depth.
Elixir Essence de Parfum starts tangy, fruity, raspberry. I love raspberries.
In my perception the raspberry is there with full presence from the beginning. Citric fresh with bergamot. While different roses are involved, the plump, juicy peach gradually joins in under the flowers. So it is over some hours a skilful mix of fruits and flowers. Very powdery.
In the heart note, the fragrance begins to gain creaminess, still powdery. I don't see a tonka bean in the fragrance list, but the base becomes soft vanilla with a pleasant nutty note and slight woodiness. It seems as if the scent disappeared after a few hours. But on my skin this creamy base remains very close to my skin for many hours.
Without drifting off into the old baking, without pungent nuances, without becoming bitter.
Roja Dove, or his secret wizard, is an artist in his field.
This perfume, or Essence de Parfum, really stands out in its characteristics. And yet I claim the DNA Roja Doves is recognizable here.
The comparison to a cheap drugstore smell can be true, but for me the difference is, and this is my personal perception, that I do not get a headache from Elixir.
With many mainstream scents, I have tested some and also possessed, this was the case. Or there was always some note that spoiled my scent. Does not matter at all.
It is the total mixture, where everything is right for me and my current attitude towards life.
So many years I have been with Parfumo, so many fragrances I have come to know and love, in so many corners of my life perfume has catapulted me back or accompanied me ... in beautiful, when I participated in "Bombay Bling!" think in dirty hard times when I think of "Trayee" or "Shalimar (Eau de Parfum)", in free, autonomous times when I think of "Black XS for Her (Eau de Toilette)", in salvaged times when I think of "Danger"...
And now, the lightness of being.

by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by DeJu
by DeJu
by NatRocks
by NatRocks

Popular Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Oligarch (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Burlington 1819 by Roja Parfums 51 (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums